Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Razing into an open war.

Hello,

I am a province in the kingdom of 7:7. Currently we are at war with 4:11.
    Since yesterday, the kingdom of (2:2) is razing our provinces, interfering with our war.
    So far they have killed 2 of our provinces.

Can i do something about this interference (like report them to some higher power) and if yes, what exactly?
    If not, i would like to suggest to change razing to either not be available when hitting into a war from outside, or to at least allow the people in the war to also raze acres. If province killing is not seen as an issue (since provinces from outside the war can do it so easily), then allow the people inside the war to also do it properly

Thank you,
    Illy

Forum Addict
    Did you steal from them Illy? 2:2 that is? because they are big bullies trying to make a reputation that if you steal from them, then they will raze you. My kingdom will try to steal from them, so far we got one raze attack but that we will retal once they are in war. we should gang up.

Apparently someone in the kingdom did indeed steal from them, but I think razing provinces while we're at war is an extreme response to this.
    This kind of behaviour really makes me angry and I feel that if this is allowed then there's no point in bothering with the game. Might as well play go Candy Crush Saga or some other BS game.

Veteran
    Well, maybe apologize to Bart and arrange a diplomatic sollution to the conflict?

Hey Milkman,

Thanks for the suggestion, but in the current situation I feel that if anyone should apologize, it would be 2:2 for interfering in a war. If they feel that strongly about theft, they can raze us AFTER we're done with our war, not DURING the war

P.S.: Should I know who Bart is?

I like to post
    Not sure how we are the bullies in this. We literally don't hit out at all when we're OOW, nor do we rob others. The only thing we do is retal when required (call it KD-wide stratocastle mentality).

We have a KD-name that your KD did not respect, so now you deal with the consequences. If you want our gc, why not wait until after our next conflict, why not wait until both our KDs are at war before stealing? Why do you think it's fair you can run into war with millions and millions of our cash.

I offered you a CF already which you declined.
    I received several insulting messages from your KD-members which got reported and will lead to further suspensions.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Illy View Post
    Hey Milkman,

Thanks for the suggestion, but in the current situation I feel that if anyone should apologize, it would be 2:2 for interfering in a war. If they feel that strongly about theft, they can raze us AFTER we're done with our war, not DURING the war

P.S.: Should I know who Bart is?
    Look at the KD name of 2:2

Veteran
    He's one of the guys who love to hear himself talk on this forum and is just a big troll :P

Anyway. People generally get pissed off when you steal from them and people such as Bart have no moral standards at all. So just because you find a juicy steal target with millions of GC right before running into war doesn't mean that they will patiently wait for you to finish the war before retalling. Especially not when they are twice your size. Better to steal from kingdoms that are half your size because they aren't in a position to retalliate much :P

Code of conduct:

Spirit of the Rules
    Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    He's one of the guys who love to hear himself talk on this forum and is just a big troll :P

Anyway. People generally get pissed off when you steal from them and people such as Bart have no moral standards at all. So just because you find a juicy steal target with millions of GC right before running into war doesn't mean that they will patiently wait for you to finish the war before retalling. Especially not when they are twice your size. Better to steal from kingdoms that are half your size because they aren't in a position to retalliate much :P
    I call my standards "pragmatic moralism".

Hey Bart,

You're the bullies in this because you just razed two of our provinces while we're at war with another kingdom.

On top of this, you have the audacity to say "We literally don't hit out at all when we're OOW"? Really, dude?
    You say that "I offered you a CF already which you declined." I can't find the CF you talk about in the KD news. Can you help me with the date at which it was sent?
    The rest of your point I'm fine with. If someone insulted you, go ahead, use the tools at your disposal to report them. I may have been one of those people.

All in all, I'm very disappointed that this sort of behavior is condoned by whoever runs this game.

I like to post
    I offered your Monarch a CF, to which she replied it wasn't worth it because you'd juts break it whenever you want to get back at us. This means we'll keep razing.

Well, thanks, Bart, you are ever so kind.

You do you, buddy.

Bart play nice please...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I offered your Monarch a CF, to which she replied it wasn't worth it because you'd juts break it whenever you want to get back at us. This means we'll keep razing.
    Lol. bart buying more time to have more fun razing into ppl war.

Thread Information