Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    And if you double tap a top TM while they're prepping for war, you're completely ****ing that province and potentially ****ing the war.

It's not like this seemingly small bit of negligence that cost people wars is some grave injustice that only exists at the top.
    And ghettos are more than fine to retal those hits as they see fit.

Nobody's pretending it doesn't go both ways, it does.

But the offending KD has no grounds to whine about getting ****ed back.

Luckily for ghettos this age, the top has been largely isolated from the ghetto tier due to lbg, so there's no more nw dropping to double tap ghettos that can't hit you back.

Unluckily for the top, NW protection on ops was removed so they can rob more effectively and with general OOW impunity, so the only viable way to retaliate against robbers is to screw them over.

Stop robbing the top and thinking we all wont raze kill u cry babies. If u dont want us hitting u for tons of land or pking ur provs we would like u to stop stealing gc from us at the top so we dont have to set examples and waste time. Gj bart make more ppl cry!
    Making Great Wine out of Sour Grapes ...Lol haters are gonna hate players are gonna play! Keep it simple Just KMA!

Age 33- Perfection
    Age 36- Chronic CSB
    Age 58-60 Monarch of Kings
    Age 60- Fratzias sexiest player

Quote Originally Posted by King_Viking View Post
    Stop robbing the top and thinking we all wont raze kill u cry babies. If u dont want us hitting u for tons of land or pking ur provs we would like u to stop stealing gc from us at the top so we dont have to set examples and waste time. Gj bart make more ppl cry!
    If you want to keep your gold learn to protect your gold more. Are you that dumb that you think you can just sit on gold without proper protection? lol.

Wow, now you've turned this into a crusade of "We're the top dawgs, smaller KDs should not touch us because we put it in the KD name".

Why didn't you start with that instead of selling all that "You stole our gold, wahahah" sob story.

The bottom line of what you're saying is "I'm gonna do whatever I want because I'm big and you're small".
    The "you stole from us" is just some rationale you use to make your conscience (?) feel better about being a di*k.

Sorry, I believed the game was different, that's my mistake; now I've learned how it works. Thanks for the lesson I guess.
    Good luck.

stealing a war because someone stoled you 4 mil gcs it's wrong
    you can steal/raze a province but not do such thing like you do
    this game don't have honour left anymore
    all i can say

I like to post
    Welcome to the real world...

of utopia.

The bottom line is that:

1. We have something.
    2. We want to keep it.
    3. You lack something.
    4. What you lack is what we have.
    5. You assume that your needs needs outweigh ours, hence you commit actions so as to take from us and give it to yourself.
    6. You assume that our willingness to do something about it is low/not worth our time.
    7. You are wrong.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Illy View Post
    Wow, now you've turned this into a crusade of "We're the top dawgs, smaller KDs should not touch us because we put it in the KD name".

Why didn't you start with that instead of selling all that "You stole our gold, wahahah" sob story.

The bottom line of what you're saying is "I'm gonna do whatever I want because I'm big and you're small".
    The "you stole from us" is just some rationale you use to make your conscience (?) feel better about being a di*k.

Sorry, I believed the game was different, that's my mistake; now I've learned how it works. Thanks for the lesson I guess.
    Good luck.

You still don't ****ing get it.

Wow, you're turning this into a crusade of "We're the poor innocent ghetto, big KDs should just sit back and let us use their gold because we say so"

Why didn't you start with that instead of selling all that "Big bully KD is razing us" sob story.

The bottom line of what you're saying is "I'm going to steal whatever I want and expect no consequences because you're just a big mean bully"
    The "you're razing us you bullies" is just some rationale you use to make your conscience feel better about being a dick and robbing from other people's war prep.

YOU INITIATED THE HOSTILE ACTIONS BY ROBBING PEOPLE, YOU EXPECTED NO CONSEQUENCES, NOW YOU'RE FACING CONSEQUENCES AND CRYING. PLAY WITH FIRE, GET BURNED.

Why do you think you can op someone, then run to war and expect no hits back? I can't just wave someone and then run into another war and not expect them to hit into it.

If you steal from someone and haven't negotiated a CF over it, expect consequences, especially when they tell you in advance what they will do if you rob from them.
    Last edited by Meep; 20-06-2017 at 15:15.

pff is useless... "new school" have nothing from old school. do what you want to do. you transformed this game in a wrong game.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    pff is useless... "new school" have nothing from old school. do what you want to do. you transformed this game in a wrong game.

Did someone force you to steal from Spartans or something?

Can you not properly plan for and stock gold for your own conflicts?

Why do you steal from KDs you think can't afford to waste time retaling you instead of from KDs your size?

You don't want the top farming you all age, but you want to steal their gold all age?

You want a one-way beneficial relationship with top KDs resources?

Think kid.

Postaholic
    Illy, if you're truly out for spite. Just stop negotiations now and bide your time. You will have hostile ops for weeks potentially. Wait until the kd that razed you starts prepping for war and fg them. You will screw them over, they will probably reset your entire kd, but it's about the best bet you have of "getting back."

For future reference, if you're going to steal from top kds, be tactful about it. Read up on Bernie Madoff.

Director of Age Changes
    Robbing/attacking someone and then going to war without closing relations is like the top mistake to make. Aggravated situation by targeting Bart of all people, and sending insulting messages. rofl, I tried to empathize but you're getting what you deserve in this situation.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like to post
    Did both sides try any diplo before its escalate?
    Its not so hard to ask some one to stop rob and offer blank in game CF or you will take actions. If he keep rob/ignore you later he cant complain.
    Still razing/pk oow look overreacting. You can punish them and still not kill provs.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Did both sides try any diplo before its escalate?
    Its not so hard to ask some one to stop rob and offer blank in game CF or you will take actions. If he keep rob/ignore you later he cant complain.
    Still razing/pk oow look overreacting. You can punish them and still not kill provs.
    It is very easy to avoid ever getting raze pk'd into your wars by mad top KDs.

It's called 'don't rob from them'

If you can show me the ghetto that got raze pk'd in war by a top KD for robbing despite never having done so, I'd be happy to see it.

This situation is 100% initiated by the ghetto.

Just like top KDs that get FG'd when they give ops to ghettos are in a situation by 100% their own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Did someone force you to steal from Spartans or something?

Can you not properly plan for and stock gold for your own conflicts?

Why do you steal from KDs you think can't afford to waste time retaling you instead of from KDs your size?

You don't want the top farming you all age, but you want to steal their gold all age?

You want a one-way beneficial relationship with top KDs resources?

Think kid.

But you want to have your gold in peace? if you dont want your gold stolen dont store so much gold simple as that. Stop acting like a ****ing millenial.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But you want to have your gold in peace? if you dont want your gold stolen dont store so much gold simple as that. Stop acting like a ****ing millenial.
    And if they don't want me to pk them for stealing it, they can not steal it.

Me not razing them requires no action from anyone.

Them getting razed requires them to actively use hostile ops against a KD 4x their size.

The situation is entirely created by their actions.

Ghettos are not required to steal gold to fund wars.

Top KDs aren't required to give ops to whore.

Thread Information