Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    Wish u where right... but if I show u our news ull see that stealing comes from everywere (and we had our kd name similar with urs.. but not such a great banner :P).
    That merely shows how effective my methods are! We don't really suffer a lot from stealing because people know the consequences (sure inviting some of the forum trolls here now to prove me wrong ^^).

And yea the major problem is that most of the warring tier is unwilling to run proper provs anymore and just begs for gc. Even my own KD got spoiled after the golden years of the Sparta-CR partnership.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    You took it to 13 acres ,said you wouldn't rk it and that it could explore, then razed it again as soon as he explored over 15 acres. I'd argue that's worse than a raze kill. We've been very tempted to fg all your money since you didn't close relations, but I have reason not to :)
    a lesson to be learned and remembered ;) but we didnt killed it! :P as for the last hit.. meh one of my guys came up at 3 am drunk... ;) and yeah, thats worse than a PK.. that was the point afterall.
    as for the relations... we dont really care, we are as friendly as we can be towards u and the others, thats one of the reason we got really pissed cuz we didnt randomed this age.. was only wars and wars and yet so many kds picking up on us random

Postaholic
    lol all this lead to bart and his "ghetto" will be considred prime target for stealing every danm time, cant wait to get the option my self.
    no respect to bart for his pk, what a douch bag.

Postaholic
    Should I teach you a lesson back on why not to leave open relations when you're prepping? My kd was thinking about ways to teach you yesterday. Maybe make you post a banner thanking my ghetto for allowing you to war divinity? Your current banner suggest you aren't below self humiliation lol

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    this

As just an example in the past 3 ages my kd has sat in the 40-15 nw/land range for wars ALL age. i personally have trained to almost exactly those numbers every early-mid age (well i normally do 1 tpa 3 wpa and max wt but thats basically the same thing). I've had my kd go like 15/15 too so if u're a war kd and u think u need to get to 1-2 ppa or have 50-60% homes and train to 30+ pop/acre your deluding yourself.

Its VERY differnt when your in the whore tier because you cant simply steamroll someone with better in war tactics or better activity....more military is important
    Last war I entered with 14epa, 7dspa, 2tpa and 1.2wpa; I think you're underestimating what some of us "standard warring KDs" pump to. By no means am I the rule, but I would easily say I'm not the exception either.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Should I teach you a lesson back on why not to leave open relations when you're prepping? My kd was thinking about ways to teach you yesterday. Maybe make you post a banner thanking my ghetto for allowing you to war divinity? Your current banner suggest you aren't below self humiliation lol
    U stoled us without much harm done, we razed one of u without much harm done... thats the reason our relations remained open and friendlly towards eachother. If u wanna push it more, its ur own decision...
    As for ur kd thinking ways to "teach us".. better use ur time and think of getting better and prep for ur wars without stealing outside... use ur minds in a proggresive way not destructive :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    That merely shows how effective my methods are! We don't really suffer a lot from stealing because people know the consequences (sure inviting some of the forum trolls here now to prove me wrong ^^).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    lol all this lead to bart and his "ghetto" will be considred prime target for stealing every danm time, cant wait to get the option my self.
    no respect to bart for his pk, what a douch bag.
    Trolol.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    U stoled us without much harm done, we razed one of u without much harm done... thats the reason our relations remained open and friendlly towards eachother. If u wanna push it more, its ur own decision...
    As for ur kd thinking ways to "teach us".. better use ur time and think of getting better and prep for ur wars without stealing outside... use ur minds in a proggresive way not destructive :)
    You actually helped his province really, hes a healthy orc now. But that's not really the point I'm making. My point is a top kd such as yourself dropping your fragile testicles into the hands of an unpredictable ghetto is questionable. But I won't tell you how to run your kd!

I like to post
    Of course you need to have a plan. If said KD refused to CF even after the RKs, we'd have made sure to razekill all their Paladins before they got OOW.

Postaholic
    Remake all raze killed provinces into elf paladins! Utopia whack-a-mole!

Did you leave your ghetto or did your ghetto grow bart? We were supposed to war.

I like to post
    You're welcome to grow and war me Swagger. I'm also fine dropping land. We just grew to relax some :)

Regular
    No issue here. I remember Bart being in 8:19 last age and I chanced upon one of his kd's provs with Munk. Got lazy, didn't check kd page, got the SoT and went on a mini gold spree. Realised to my horror later that not only was it big, it was Bart.

Sent a message, we talked nice. EoA CF done.

Another point to make is that even though his aims may not be the most logical for many of us, it does not make them wrong. IIRC, Mehul once said that Utopia was built not only for the warring kingdoms but those who wanted to play a boring whoring game. So, if my aim in the game is to finish at exactly rank 41 in nw and rank 45 in land every age, it may be odd, it may be eccentric, it may be stupid but it's certainly not wrong.

well... still my problem is that I can't equilibrate war
    we was pk outside we can't do faster like this
    5:1 it's bad
    our developer must reconsider that
    atleast you must give us a chance
    let raze be like oow in war
    atleast we can try after
    that oow pk was not ok we can't do faster like this in war with this rules

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by emerix View Post
    Sent a message, we talked nice. EoA CF done..
    This. You treat me with respect I treat you with respect :)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Last war I entered with 14epa, 7dspa, 2tpa and 1.2wpa; I think you're underestimating what some of us "standard warring KDs" pump to. By no means am I the rule, but I would easily say I'm not the exception either.
    i said a number that took the prov to 5 ppa and i had to use 15% homes to get there given the current timing of the ages honor/science. If you entered last war on those numbers you had 24.2 pop/acre non peasants. You are above what MOST war kds hit and very much are the exception unless you are going into war with 40%+ homes which is stupid given your tpa/wpa and the timing of the age. i.e. either your build is terrible and you ran an insane amount of homes or you are training WAY deeper than any kd you are waring.

How do i know this?
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    WarCry still around, we arent tagged as such.
    the last time i wared your kd was age 69 (our war #3) and we beat u min time in a landslide. The numbers i suggested of 10 8 2 2 are the numbers i'd want on a pure attacker in my kd and my kd is the type of kd you lose to.

It all gets back to stealing though. If you think war kds need to have a real war build and be drafted to <2 ppa on pure attackers you are also the kinda player that probably steals gc from top kds. And well this thread shows u what top kds think of that and the repercussions. Funniest thing is you dont need to be drafted that deep to win in the war tier...22v24 pop/acre in non peasants isnt a huge difference(can easily be evened out with a small difference in land) but u go to the top tier and -3 ppa v 4 ppa is a 7 military per acre difference, is HUGE and war determining(especially when u cant simply "be bigger" to account for a lower draft rate).
    Last edited by Persain; 21-06-2017 at 17:28.

Thread Information