Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Razing into an open war.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakenDomes View Post
    And we wonder why the player base keeps shrinking lol.

Soon the top 20 can play with themselves and circle jerk around all day growing.
    =( there is that....

I like to post
    Yea the player-base shrinks because a KD that ****plays their war opponents by robbing limitless gc gets called out on it.

Update: We're going to step up razes now as this KD doesn't even seem to realize what they did wrong. Can't say that "stepping up" means much in my KD currently, but ah well we try!

I like to post
    Palem, Sparta is not some kind of government. Kingdoms function more like the mob.

If you're a criminal and steal from a rival gang that is more powerful than you, yes they will capture you, torture your family in front of you, rape them, force them to kill each other, then after starving you for a few days they'll let you eat your own family, only then they will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Palem, Sparta is not some kind of government. Kingdoms function more like the mob.

If you're a criminal and steal from a rival gang that is more powerful than you, yes they will capture you, torture your family in front of you, rape them, force them to kill each other, then after starving you for a few days they'll let you eat your own family, only then they will kill you.
    Guess you never seen boondock saints!!
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post

Its good you spend all your negative energy in Utopia not RL.
    Terrorist need to learn from you :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    An interesting take, but I disagree.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Where's it written that you can't power play for war wins?

No one is going to cry for 7:7. Bringing anything like this to the forums is useless unless a kingdom has the power or connections to follow through on threats. 2:2 won't ever be in a position where anyone below can RK them, so unless the top wants to RK bart, this thread is really just people typing at each other on the internet. Make it 1000 pages, it will be all hot air.
    "Because of the implication"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    No one is going to cry for 7:7. Bringing anything like this to the forums is useless unless a kingdom has the power or connections to follow through on threats. 2:2 won't ever be in a position where anyone below can RK them, so unless the top wants to RK bart, this thread is really just people typing at each other on the internet. Make it 1000 pages, it will be all hot air.
    Ye have little faith in the power of an angry ghetto monarch lol

Veteran
    Barts tactics are extreme, but he gave them a fair warning so imo he has the right to respond in which way he thinks is fair. I think the developpers are the ones that are really responsible for this situation. By making topfeeding more viable, the smaller kingdoms can shape the charts with one sided gc robbing. Everyone who has been part of a land chart kd knows that wars can be decided in the prewar pump. With easier ops and less topfeed penalty the developpers support unfair wars in the top (onesided gc advantage) and in the bottom (last minute one sided war funding). I think the topfeed and eadier ops mechanics are nice but should be limited to hostile / war.
    Last edited by Humanoize; 21-06-2017 at 00:37.
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Forum Fanatic
    And to think a few lines of simple diplomacy would have solved this before it got started. Never had issues with Bart. Normally CF and im done with him for the age.He is fun reading tho at times.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

July 22 of YR3 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    January 4 of YR4 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us! January 4 of YR4 Wu Te Phuk (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 4 of YR4 Wu Te Phuk (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 4 of YR4 Tai Ne Bei Bi (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 5 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of Cyberian Tigra has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by mystyka View Post
    July 22 of YR3 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    January 4 of YR4 Bart Is Razekilling Robbers (2:2) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us! January 4 of YR4 Wu Te Phuk (2:2) razed 15 acres of Cyberian Tigra (7:7).
    January 5 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of Cyberian Tigra has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    I'm never able to convince my monarchs of this important detail: don't float a CF without terms.

As you guessed, they simply reset relations. Position is key and you have none. Since I empathize with your feelings(not your actions) I recommend not sending a CF. You can send messages and attempt to resolve this.

Never beg, just don't be rude. It's just a game with PKing as a possible scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm never able to convince my monarchs of this important detail: don't float a CF without terms.

As you guessed, they simply reset relations. Position is key and you have none. Since I empathize with your feelings(not your actions) I recommend not sending a CF. You can send messages and attempt to resolve this.

Never beg, just don't be rude. It's just a game with PKing as a possible scenario.
    Listen to him.

Veteran
    Hahaha, brutal
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Thread Information