Thread: Bb19

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Bb19

Cast has been revealed. As is normal I hate them all and look very much forward to all of their downfalls (until I grow to love some of them and then I'll feel less good about their downfalls)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    House actually looks nice this year.

They've got a "temptation" twist this year. I guess it will act like a big Pandora's box all year

Also, I'm always down for a "fantasy" type thing (lol) if enough people are interested

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Also, I'm always down for a "fantasy" type thing (lol) if enough people are interested
    dirty...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

What is that thing on the right.... :-o
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

The microbiologist got voted off!!! And Paul is back. I can't stand half the people this season pam... what are we going to do?!
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    After a couple of episodes I'm warming up to the cast a bit, but I do still look forward to them tearing each other apart.

My opinions

Christmas - seems smart and is obviously athletic as ****. Could be a good player if she can get a semi decent social game going.

Cody - clearly a psychopath lol. He's so unintentially hilarious in all the wrong ways. I've never seen such a bad social game developed in 2 episodes lol

Josh - a train wreck. As someone that claims to be a fan, he should be ashamed of himself

Mark (incredible hulk looking guy, I can't keep getting him and the grey haired guy mixed up) - he seems like the perfect representation of a huge dog that wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm expecting him to take the loyal grunt role with cody and the high school football team alliance lol

Dominique - a floater if I've ever seen one.

Matt (grey haired guy, in case I'm wrong) - been quite thus far. Too early to make a call

Raven - she's odd. Another floater.

Eliza - I think she'll be a good one this season. Not my winner's pick or anything, but I won't be surprised if she takes control of this game.

Kevin - I love him. Reddit compared him to Creed from the office.

Alex - I'm trying really hard to like her, but I just can't muster the strength to do it. I think she'll be a lot like Jackie from bb17, knows what she needs to do, but just isn't good enough to get it done.

Cameron - poor guy.

Megan - I'm not sure what this girl did, but no one seems to like her lol. You'd think she would play the military card with Cody, but meh. Probably an early boot unless she can figure out how to get all this heat off her

Jessica - she says she's a long time fan of the show so I'm a little hopeful that it turns out that she's more than just the scorching hot girl for the season... but if not, I'm ok with it because good god is she attractive lol

Jason (Whistlenut) - still too early to say, but I'm leaning on actually being decent

Jillian - complete waste of space

Ramses - can't stand him. I hope he's an early boot

Paul - friendship. My winner's pick, but that's based solely on the fact that returning players almost always make the final 2 and Paul is a pretty decent player in his own right (although he seems to be overplaying early, just like last year)

Dominique seems like a psychopath!!! Works in "intel"...and a weird laugh. She will be gone in the next few episodes.

Jessica....oh those fun bags :-o...im guessing she will end up with 3 dudes for a showmance :-p

Josh cried last night! Who cries on day 2 because he misses home!!! #GoneWithTheWind

Paul. Im down for him winning.

But I just cant take my eyes off of Jessica. (.)(.)
    - unknown

Are you talking about Survivor?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    In a sense, yes

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Seasons just about over. My early reads were surprisingly decent. Hopefully Paul doesn't get Vannessa'd or Dan'd. The only deserving winner of the season.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Got Dan'd. Pathetic.

See ya next summer

Thread Information