Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
Thanks Palem for this topic its was fun to re read drama from my last 1:1 war with ABS/Sanctuary. I see Dorje spend much time to accuse us for abuse some bug and its why he loss but he was victim on his knowledge on game mechanic. Main difference from how im play and rest leaders is i don't bother with complicated math. Here is proven stufs what work and what dont. Sanctuary did 2 big mistakes and its why they loss his war. 1. They had run 0 WTS and expect double fort stance+dragons will help them but its clear this wont work vs 9 halfings. And can you tell me what is going to do halfing in long hostile if he don't rob? All rest ops doing basically zero dmg in double fort.
2.Second and main mistake was for Sanctuary going long hostile and not rush for war. They had advantage in pure power=more attackers big gold advantage and better pumped result from specific age situation. AMA had gold for 2-3 dragons and Sanc for like 10+. In fast war gold wont be factor and halalling will be doing main black ops so its guarantee Sanc ability to train/feed/pay his army till all war. War will be very hard for us and Sanc was favorite to win it but still unpredictable.

What was result from Sanc bad strategy for prolong hostile? They loss all his gold and start have problem to pay his army. No money for dragons no feed. chain prov+gc starve and its out from war till we had ability for feed your chained. With masive T power here is not UB for us too. War was decided in hostile.
but it was a bug nevertheless because the following ages, fort -75% ops was implicated as it was stated in the previous age changes. jd also went hiking .... that didn't help ...