Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just so we all have our facts straight for #PayKuhan

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You guys are right I'm just a lowly janitor also fat, ugly, bald, and single...it's what you want me to be so that's the truth. Another confession, I'm also bad at this game and none of my crowns are real and I didn't win them, I rode every single persons coat tails on the server, even that 25prov core player, and also didn't lead ever, only pretended to.

Mike none of the stuff you said is remotely true, I never even cowed in fratzia and was there for < 1 full age, did not play there when fratzia finally crowned, and never pretended to take credits for its crowns (given I played there way before it happened). The age I played in Fratzia, they were in the process of getting owned by an Abs kd, I believe it was Mercy and I moved on at EOA.

Love how it's the same people who consistently lost to Rage and Emeriti are always the ones trolling or the aabs haters like Mike.

Also Palem it's really funny for you to make a troll post, shows how serious Mods are on this board. You guys are held to such high standards. In any event you are a vast improvement over Dharan, him as a mod was embarrassment to the game.

Also for the intelligent people out there not sure if you ever heard of "sticks and stones" but you can say all the dumb stuff you want, at the end of the day when wars are won and lost, and when people crown and don't, that stuff is pretty evident...at least you have your jokes and trolling. As for attempting to comment on how people live IRL and their accomplishments or lackthereof, it's pissing in the dark because no one truly knows unless they actually know said person well IRL.

Surprised some of you haven't grown up over the years even though you are approaching 40 now....
    And yet they bait you in every time :p

I'm hoping to war emeriti this age and win, but emeriti has been stuck in the rainforest trying to fight their way through some angry pandas for a couple of weeks now :(

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    emeriti has been stuck in the rainforest trying to fight their way through some angry pandas for a couple of weeks now :(
    Just learned that pandas live in rain forests! I doubted, so I googled it. These forums are the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Forum Fanatic
    And yet they bait you in every time :p

I'm hoping to war emeriti this age and win, but emeriti has been stuck in the rainforest trying to fight their way through some angry pandas for a couple of weeks now :(

Don't you think it's funny for people that have never met someone or even had a personal conversation with them pretend to know how they are doing in real life?

If you vulture someone after war you would be really bad not to win nor would it prove anything.

Post Demon
    Don't you think it's funny for people that have never met someone or even had a personal conversation with them pretend to know how they are doing in real life?

If you vulture someone after war you would be really bad not to win nor would it prove anything.
    I do think it's funny, but just as funny is it sucking you in.

No idea where you live or how you're doing, hopefully well in all areas of life.

But like, if you're making 200-250 in lower manhattan, you can basically uh, barely afford not to commute :p

Forum Fanatic
    I do think it's funny, but just as funny is it sucking you in.

No idea where you live or how you're doing, hopefully well in all areas of life.

But like, if you're making 200-250 in lower manhattan, you can basically uh, barely afford not to commute :p
    Yeah doing good all around fortunately, hope you are too

I'm in a low cost of living city with nice weather

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Just learned that pandas live in rain forests! I doubted, so I googled it. These forums are the best...
    The Lost Pandas of Brazil. ~ You're about to stumble into Animal Planet quick-camera-angle documentaries.

I'm fine with Proteus and I've accomplished nothing and make less money in RL.

Also, I accidentally retaliated KuHan once and I felt genuinely bad when I found out it was him. It was just strategy because I figured Tras19 would be prepared for my counter. It's interesting to see how into the game kuhan was in the old posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Also Palem it's really funny for you to make a troll post, shows how serious Mods are on this board. You guys are held to such high standards.
    People were discussing #PayKuhan in the other thread (off topic), and in doing so weren't even doing it accurately ("it was $50", "there was no middle man at first", etc). I made a thread where I directly quote from the original thread everything involved in the origin of this whole thing for people to either refresh their memory or actually get the facts behind the long-standing #PayKuhan trope, some of which actually defends you. You may not like the subject matter but I fail to see how this is a troll topic. It is a topic addressing a troll joke. There's a difference. If I was telling you to #PayKuhan then you could most definitely say I'm trolling.

Needs to get out more
    I thought somebody picked up the alleged tab anyways.

A guy at work borrowed $5 from me and he keeps reminding me. It's really just gone to me: I've smoked my cigars, ate my food, filled my gas tank. I don't miss it. - Some homeless fella halfheartedly asked for a buck when I was leaving a high class Mexican restaurant, Taco Bell. I enthusiastically offered him that dollar. It's probably melted crack now, but as long as he's not knifing people to chase the dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Strategy Moderator
    I don't recall Kuhan ever contacting me, but I could have been away at the time also. I looked back through my utonet logs and my log with Kuhan starts September 27, 2012. "The bet" was in 2013, so I'm not sure why there are no instances of Kuhan messaging me in my logs from that time.

Had I actually been involved in any way, I'd have ensured the winning party got paid, but as it stood, I was not involved and I don't recall (or have logs of) being contacted by Kuhan to follow through on it.

Edit: I checked my forum messages and he did PM me on the forum, but I didn't see it until after things had finished in the conflict in question. He never did PM me on IRC (I would have seen it faster there.)

04-04-2013, 17:48 KuhaN
    hey
    Me and proteus are going to bet 100 on the ma/sanc war. He said both of us give it to u and u give it to the winner. Do you have a paypal, or how should we do this?
    Thx.

15-04-2013, 12:44 AquaSeaFoam
    Re: hey
    Hah, I just saw this now. The forum notifications are not very eye catching :\

15-04-2013, 15:38 KuhaN
    Re: hey
    it's ok, im over all that neways.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 22-06-2017 at 02:40.

Veteran
    You guys are right.
    Suddenly you're the voice of righteousness here? YOU were always the first one to try and drag in people's lives and make salary comparisons. YOU are the one trying to setup real money bets. YOU are the one refusing to own up when you lose.

My value of Utopian accomplishments at this point is 0 since I don't play and don't care, but your actions with both kuhan and flogger show that you're not serious and can't be trusted to make good on your word. I've met both and both are great dudes. They made the effort to show up and did exactly as they said they would. So I'm just backing up some bros. #paythem

I like to post
    Join me don Propro and show them once and for all ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Suddenly you're the voice of righteousness here? YOU were always the first one to try and drag in people's lives and make salary comparisons. YOU are the one trying to setup real money bets. YOU are the one refusing to own up when you lose.

My value of Utopian accomplishments at this point is 0 since I don't play and don't care, but your actions with both kuhan and flogger show that you're not serious and can't be trusted to make good on your word. I've met both and both are great dudes. They made the effort to show up and did exactly as they said they would. So I'm just backing up some bros. #paythem
    This
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post

The problem is you seem to be laboring under the delusion that you care about what you think. I don't really care about what a few select people that always troll the forums and make negative comments think, you guys are nobody to me. You can keep your opinion but I don't care about it. Also if you were correct, then I would have probably cf broken a bunch of times like some people on here do (Mike) yet that has never happened. In all the kds I have played in and with all the various people, no one has ever mentioned kuhan to me or cared about it. It's just something you trolls use since you were never able to beat me in game. And most of you don't even lead kds. To make yourselves fee better you try to push me down to your level and say I don't lead too or ride coat tails but not a single person I play with will ever agree with you.

I have said a lot of things about you and we played together Proteus :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I have said a lot of things about you and we played together Proteus :)
    Funny how it works, right? ^^

Thread Information