Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just so we all have our facts straight for #PayKuhan

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The problem is you seem to be laboring under the delusion that you care about what you think.
    I don't think that is a delusion. I am pretty sure he does.

I don't really care about what a few select people that always troll the forums and make negative comments think, you guys are nobody to me. You can keep your opinion but I don't care about it.
    You just use this to pass the time.... hours and hours of time....

Also if you were correct, then I would have probably cf broken a bunch of times like some people on here do (Mike) yet that has never happened. In all the kds I have played in and with all the various people, no one has ever mentioned kuhan to me or cared about it.
    Facts not in evidence.
    It's just something you trolls use since you were never able to beat me in game.
    No, it is a point of reference that you are a non-performer.
    And most of you don't even lead kds. To make yourselves fee better you try to push me down to your level and say I don't lead too or ride coat tails but not a single person I play with will ever agree with you.
    Just LOL at this. As if I like the idea that I share a common oxygen pool with people in the modern banking system, let alone want to share anything else with them. The only think banks in the modern system are useful for to me is I can always find another plaintiff to make them my personal money source. It is also fun to use the courts to make banker's ears turn red in deposition as they try (and fail) to show restraint when I catch them in their lies.

Proteus, if I needed to know anything about you (and I don't) it would be enough to know that you are proud to work in the banking system. It pretty much tells me you are someone I would never want to have a beer with. Modern society forces me to use the banking system, and I do, much like I use toilet paper.
    Last edited by Sheister; 22-06-2017 at 16:35.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    The problem is you seem to be laboring under the delusion that you care about what you think. I don't really care about what a few select people that always troll the forums and make negative comments think, you guys are nobody to me. You can keep your opinion but I don't care about it. Also if you were correct, then I would have probably cf broken a bunch of times like some people on here do (Mike) yet that has never happened. In all the kds I have played in and with all the various people, no one has ever mentioned kuhan to me or cared about it. It's just something you trolls use since you were never able to beat me in game. And most of you don't even lead kds. To make yourselves fee better you try to push me down to your level and say I don't lead too or ride coat tails but not a single person I play with will ever agree with you.
    Dude, nobody believes a word you say until proven otherwise.
    You can man up and pay kuhan, should be a small sum to you.
    You can man up and accept floggers $500 challenge. If you tell the truth and also pay kuhan, you'll profit $400.

And please do ask flogger how unimportant I was and do check charts for age 61 which show me winning an age without flogger :p

Oh yeah, thats right prot. I have crowns that don't involve flogger too.

yay.

Wait, does that mean I am special? Does this mean I get to like, start telling people they are beneath me now?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Oh yeah, thats right prot. I have crowns that don't involve flogger too.

yay.

Wait, does that mean I am special? Does this mean I get to like, start telling people they are beneath me now?
    Not unless you lead the kd to crowns!!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Not unless you lead the kd to crowns!!
    :(

I thought it might count if people told me how important and special I was to securing the crown.

sad....

I was hoping to tell you that you are beneath me now Korp. Now I have to hold back.

Veteran
    Since you direct your response to me, I have beat you. Regularly, actually. Crowned 3x in the last 3 full rounds I played, you were playing at least 2 of those afaik and a major adversary in one.

I don't troll regularly, I don't even think I've posted in like 2-3 years. I just despise sneakiness and and slimy behavior so much that I'll join the picket line when invited to try to stop it. I do care about that, but obviously that probably won't have any effect on you so I'll call it a day at 3 messages. For all that wolf crying, ya haven't changed much pro pro.

:(

I thought it might count if people told me how important and special I was to securing the crown.

sad....

I was hoping to tell you that you are beneath me now Korp. Now I have to hold back.
    I will always be above you cause i was the one that did carry out your vengenace! I made them pay! You should praise me as a golden God!

Quote Originally Posted by korp View Post
    i will always be above you cause i was the one that did carry out your vengenace! I made them pay! You should praise me as a golden god!
    **** me! I knew you were jonny essen!

**** me! I knew you were jonny essen!
    I was talking about DD though. But hey do you mean Johnysen?

I was talking about DD though. But hey do you mean Johnysen?
    yeah, he always called himself a golden god.

lol

yeah, he always called himself a golden god.

lol
    He still plays, i randomed into his kd start of this age.

Forum Fanatic
    I have said a lot of things about you and we played together Proteus :)
    When did we play together?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Since you direct your response to me, I have beat you. Regularly, actually. Crowned 3x in the last 3 full rounds I played, you were playing at least 2 of those afaik and a major adversary in one.

I don't troll regularly, I don't even think I've posted in like 2-3 years. I just despise sneakiness and and slimy behavior so much that I'll join the picket line when invited to try to stop it. I do care about that, but obviously that probably won't have any effect on you so I'll call it a day at 3 messages. For all that wolf crying, ya haven't changed much pro pro.
    What rounds did you crown in that I played? The only time I can recall was when Bio was given a charity crown when flogger and most of the trollfags joined to augment the existing kd. I am friendly with a few of those guys and they told me how bad the kd (and previous leadership) was prior to their joining. Everyone has 1 charity crown, including warcry. Age after that we farmed Bio to 50% our NW after they double teamed us and disbanded the kd. Baka pretended to get into a car accident to avoid the same. It was hilarious.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Dude, nobody believes a word you say until proven otherwise.
    You can man up and pay kuhan, should be a small sum to you.
    You can man up and accept floggers $500 challenge. If you tell the truth and also pay kuhan, you'll profit $400.

And please do ask flogger how unimportant I was and do check charts for age 61 which show me winning an age without flogger :p
    You miss the point that I don't care about you same 10 people that make troll and negative posts. If you count the club of people that post negative stuff it is actually very very small and comprised of the same people, these are also people that the kds I played in tended to often own and embarrass. So yes I don't care. Why would I do anything to satisfy or try to change the perception of people I don't care about.

Elit really needs to chime in on age 61 but I believe there was some lame play against AMA that age who was by far the most dominant kd on the server during those ages

Postaholic
    lol don pro pro you never ever played in a kingdom that beat any kingdom i was in, so no i dont ride your ego becouse of that, im on you becouse i played with you and remember the green lil boy that just keep trying to be something he is not or ever was.

Thread Information