Thread: Ritual Spell "strength left" percentage possible bug

Ritual Spell "strength left" percentage possible bug

We are covered by the Barrier ritual with 71.0% strength left!

Is this message, on the Throne page, supposed to represent how much time is remaining for the ritual spell? If so, it is not at all accurate. The ritual I posted above is going to expire in a couple hours. It would be helpful to display the actual time remaining (as Utopian days), instead of a percentage, anyway.

Or...is it that the effects of the ritual spell decrease as time progresses? That was not mentioned in the descriptions of the ritual spells, but that's the only interpretation I can think of if it's not trying to display the remaining duration of the spell.

Forum Fanatic
    Ritual expires when it gets to 70%

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CyrustheVyrus View Post
    We are covered by the Barrier ritual with 71.0% strength left!

Is this message, on the Throne page, supposed to represent how much time is remaining for the ritual spell? If so, it is not at all accurate. The ritual I posted above is going to expire in a couple hours. It would be helpful to display the actual time remaining (as Utopian days), instead of a percentage, anyway.

Or...is it that the effects of the ritual spell decrease as time progresses? That was not mentioned in the descriptions of the ritual spells, but that's the only interpretation I can think of if it's not trying to display the remaining duration of the spell.
    The strength as something that is meaningful didn't make it into final changes for the age -- the original plan was to give opponent kingdoms the ability to interact with your ritual, which is why the 'strength' is visible.

Ah, yes, I remember that now. Thank you for the clarification.

Thread Information