Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Out of competition

Well
    He to
    Stay undefeated
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I just need to say. Last age we were busy. We paid tax. We whored like mad to was emeriti . We fought a war. We did not punk out. Good character emeriti.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Where is le binbin?

Veteran
    It takes 2 wars to get in top 3:) Emerity can easy get back on track. At least they understood this age is not about raw power.

@ game owners ... hopefully you don't do 8/9 elite next age so all the server plays dwarves and all kds to just look at each others in 3 weeks wars:P

I am looking for reasons not to keep Emeriti's brand new halflings under 1k acres.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    It takes 2 wars to get in top 3:) Emerity can easy get back on track. At least they understood this age is not about raw power.

@ game owners ... hopefully you don't do 8/9 elite next age so all the server plays dwarves and all kds to just look at each others in 3 weeks wars:P
    Mechanics this age are fine and balanced. We had preliminary changes, commented on them and had ample time to test them, which has led to a fun and competitive environment, one of the best ages I can remember really.

Let's hope the Devs stay on course and return the game to greatness again.

Post Demon
    I think they should have reset to dryads just to prove dryad core can be done, don't know why they go for halfings? to FSU smaller kingdoms that will try to get back at them after ending up with the short end of the stick for ages? they should still be better than the majority of kingdoms arround even if they did lose a war and dropped out of the top.

I guess if you can not reach your goals then trying to get the most fun would be the right choice.

I like to post
    I'm open to warring Emeriti!

If they can beat my ragtag band of slack-warriors I'll pay them moneys.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I just need to say. Last age we were busy. We paid tax. We whored like mad to was emeriti . We fought a war. We did not punk out. Good character emeriti.
    You blocked us from a 4peat crown last age and we're gonna stay in war no matter how badly you lost. Your leaders made that clear and admitted it on many counts. What makes you think someone would pay you tax the age after you deliberately screwed them out of a crown.

Few of us have things going on and we're going to have some fun. Will be back later to repay the devt

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    I think they should have reset to dryads just to prove dryad core can be done, don't know why they go for halfings? to FSU smaller kingdoms that will try to get back at them after ending up with the short end of the stick for ages? they should still be better than the majority of kingdoms arround even if they did lose a war and dropped out of the top.

I guess if you can not reach your goals then trying to get the most fun would be the right choice.
    Why would they reset to the worst race? Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Why would they reset to the worst race? Wtf
    Shouldnt be a issue for the greatest kingdom in UTopian history. Just to shut us unbelievers up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Shouldnt be a issue for the greatest kingdom in UTopian history. Just to shut us unbelievers up!!
    You should keep your fat, virgin face out of this Korp
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Postaholic
    ban comming ?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't insult users

Post Demon