Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Getting Out of competition

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Wasn't it Sonata that implemented the delete instead of getting farmed strat?
    That was an alliance war and they disbanded after doing that. But Pew2 didnt disband and did defect/delete once and intrad down once and 2-3 ages after that they disbanded.

So depends now. If Emeriti is disbanding then they are inspired by Sonata and if they are staying together then they are inspired by Pew2

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    That was an alliance war and they disbanded after doing that. But Pew2 didnt disband and did defect/delete once and intrad down once and 2-3 ages after that they disbanded.

So depends now. If Emeriti is disbanding then they are inspired by Sonata and if they are staying together then they are inspired by Pew2
    It's still the same thing what happened afterwards is irrelevant.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    It's still the same thing what happened afterwards is irrelevant.
    When you deal with Proteus & ASF you need to take care of 3 things.

1) What happened in 5000 BC
    2) What is happening now
    3) What will happen in 2050

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    When you deal with Proteus & ASF you need to take care of 3 things.

3) What will happen in 2050
    There will be only one Religion which is Spartanism, and Bart will be its Prophet.

Post Fiend
    I find it iteresting that a kd bends over and takes it with no action needed. For me this was a nice war win.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    I find it iteresting that a kd bends over and takes it with no action needed. For me this was a nice war win.
    You can write this down as a win then Darklove. Makes it 4-1 in my favour
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Needs to get out more
    I miss everything, but what did I miss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    binar it stays in the same country... so his win is not worth much..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    How is bending over and not warring the same as warring a lost war in terms of points? BB is already 5-4 now. BB forced you to (1) throw urself out of competition (2) ruin ur own age (3) probably cause some Titi drama inside kd and in public (4) raze urself/reset provs.

While your tax last age made BB reset, grow a whoring Halfler Marquis to 6k acres to fight you a better fight. GG Binbin apparently you have no logic dont become another Proteus, i still have respect for you.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't let the massive success that lead to a long exposer of happy bin bin fool you. Grumpy bin bin is still grumpy

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Which also happens to be the same amount of times ASF claims to have picked your setup vs I claimed to pick BB's, but it's "your" record.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Which also happens to be the same amount of times ASF claims to have picked your setup vs I claimed to pick BB's, but it's "your" record.
    I would disagree, this has Proteus written all over it. He does everything ASF claims to an extent that im starting to think ASF = Proteus. Proteus ran Rage FFS, Zoot and everyone else were his minions and didnt lead at all.

Sir Postalot
    Darklove had a good record in rage too. Funny how that works. Never recall anyone leaving Rage or Emeriti and ever doing anything. I mean I won with JohnSnowStorm.

Forum Fanatic
    Big surprise that the SAME handful of people are trolling again, I guess when we start seeing people that don't normally post in troll threads is when we can tell the statements are objective.

Bottom line is multiple folks in leadership are traveling this summer and some of that travel was unscheduled, that coupled with current position and the desire to take a break after playing very competitively for the past four ages, including a 10+ day war at the end of the last age and a 12 day war just now, people want to spend some time relaxing. Pretty much every kingdom around has taken an age off and every leader has quit for ages / years, so I don't see whats wrong with us doing it. Why do we need to dump 30k+ pool and war out of position without having key leadership around to lead the war? Heck BB didn't want to do that last age after a 7 day war which they won handily and passed us for #1 land momentarily and they only went to Vegas for a very short time compared to the time some of our guys are going to be gone for.

I personally appreciated when people just drop out of the top rather than letting their land that they can't defend to 100% of their ability influence the charts. You always have a few ages where someone is quitting and that kingdom ends up farming massive amounts of land and influencing charts, 1-2 people benefit from it and everyone lose. With ~5 kds competiting this age and age open for anyone much better to have outcome decided amongst those kingdoms. But yes, trolls, I guess you are right, we should have dumped pool and continued burning ourselves out without key leaders around to satisfy you. Apparently every kd on the server is allowed to take time off but we are not.

And last comment is, last age BB deliberately shaped charts to block us from winning a crown. Flogger, mod, astron all said BB would WD and there was behind the scenes diplomacy between flogger and others, trying to get BB to do the right thing and WD after losing war. After age ended, nesta admitted that BB had no intention of ever withdrawing, no matter how badly Emeriti had won. With that said, why would a kd that went out their way to screw us over should receive any kind of good will.

Also again, since we're dropping out of competition to take some much needed time to relax, why would BB get acres at the expense of all the other competitors? Why would we want to shape charts and give land to a kingdom we have *taken* land from every single age for the past 4 ages and crowned with it instead of promoting fair competition on the server?
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-06-2017 at 02:11.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Migz View Post
    Proteus ran Rage FFS, Zoot and everyone else were his minions and didnt lead at all.
    Please ask ASF if I was Monarch of Rage or not? I beg you. It was his KD, who better to ask than the owner. If he says I was not, I will bend over backwards for every single troll on these forums, #paykuhan with 10x interest, and quit this game never to play again.

For someone that actually played in Abs you should know your alliance history. When you log on the server it even said who the kd leadership of each Abs kd was in the log on message and kd leaders had subnets that said Monarch@Abskd.absalom..etc. Rage has had a score of monarchs over its history. Zoot was one of them but that was a while before I joined.

Instead of spewing random lies, why don't you just get some facts instead, in this case its easy, its asking a person who is still around.

Also not sure if you remember but you played in a nickmi's kingdom Acres and you guys had a bunch of cows and friendly cfs with Abs. That age flogger advised/controlled, the cow group, a bunch of aabs solo cow provinces scattered throughout and you guys were fighting them. Your kd was owning the cow group and then flogger used his competitive top kd to hit you guys and help the cow group and Rage, led by me was one of the first kds to help and applied pressure to flogger's kd and started farming the cow group..one of their cows even suicided on our cow and tried to farm out to flogger's kd immediately after. Guess you don't remember what we did for you guys when I was running things and just want to run your mouth stating falsities.

Darklove had a good record in rage too. Funny how that works. Never recall anyone leaving Rage or Emeriti and ever doing anything. I mean I won with JohnSnowStorm.
    DL wasn't running Rage, the core players in the kd had a good record too, as did the core players in Seasons. So what?

You know you need to know how to play to join, lead, and play in these kds. If you hand over the control of Seasons to Anri does it mean he is gonna crown and win a bunch? I interacted with Pulse prior to you joining it. They were an established, organized kingdom that was frequently in T20 and knew how to war. What they were missing was top leadership & strategy to make it to the next level which you gave them. They also needed alliance backing, which they got with Cheese's alliance. Bio was warring tier prior to you and tfags joining for that single age but they were still very organized for the warring tier and could follow strategy (even though the "strategy" baka was coming up with wasnt very good...the kd was still active around following it and running in sync, could do a 25 person waves, and knew how to war at their level, again they just needed top level leadership to make decisions for them and run things). When it came to playing at their own warring kd level, BIO actually knew what they were doing, it was interacting with the top without top-level leadership that made them look "ghetto" given they were missing many elements of successful top play but it was primarily leadership driven. Same thing, if you kicked out who ever was running BB the past four ages and dropped in Elit they would have won some. I do agree that it is more impressive to join a kd that hasn't won before and win with them but all of these kingdoms had something in common - they were competitive in the warring tier and active, organized, able & willing to follow orders. Its very different from how Elit made Polar Bears -> AMA or how Emeriti went from a retirement haven to competing and winning in the top.

Also still don't see why you have the need to make these sh1t talking posts. No one is provoking you. You said you rejoined BB and are playing, go bring them a crown rather than spending time talking smack to others.

It's actually 4-0 still. Also I always find it funny how people who never played in a kingdom or idled in tis channel even pretend to know more than the people leading it. Its the same as Migz above telling me I didn't lead Rage and he did not have access to #abscouncil (monarch channel). Each leader in Emeriti plays a very crucial role and without them the kingdom would have not achieved the success it did.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-06-2017 at 02:25.

Thread Information