Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Out of competition

Enthusiast

Getting Out of competition

So Emeriti is razing down their acres and reset nearly 10 provinces. Does that mean they surrender and more competing for crown?

[22/05, 8:28 pm] The Great Proteus: Hey you wanna make a deal with me? I'll send flogger money on PayPal to hold for me throughout the age. When we farm you , I need you to post publicly that you are not good. If you somehow don't get farmed you get the money
    [22/05, 8:28 pm] The Great Proteus: I want you to stop thinking highly of yourself when you are a little noob with no achievements so I'm willing to enter into this deal with you
    [22/05, 8:30 pm] 13NesTa13: My biggest accomplishment is triggering you
    [22/05, 8:30 pm] 13NesTa13: I'll pay kuhan with the money you escrowed first
    [22/05, 8:32 pm] The Great Proteus: I'm in banking bro I make a lot of $ I can afford it
    [22/05, 8:32 pm] The Great Proteus: And you didn't trigger me whatever that means. This is what I do. I love farming second-third tier people that think they are good
    [22/05, 8:32 pm] The Great Proteus: I've done this against much better people than you before you even started playing
    [22/05, 8:33 pm] The Great Proteus: I play this game to farm people like you and then tell them they are bad after. It's fun and easy. Just ask flogger he knows
    [22/05, 8:34 pm] The Great Proteus: So do you wanna make a deal or not? How much will it take for you to be willing to admit you are bad publicly if you lose next age?
    [22/05, 8:34 pm] The Great Proteus: My goal is to break your ego
    [22/05, 8:46 pm] 13NesTa13: Well since I suck how much money are you willing to put on the line?
    [22/05, 8:46 pm] 13NesTa13: Shouldn't be hard to put a significant enough sum for me to even want to be involved in this childish deal with you
    [22/05, 9:41 pm] The Great Proteus: How much do you need to do the bet? So basically if we beat you again next age you need to publicly admit you are on a lower tier. If you win, you get the money
    [22/05, 9:42 pm] The Great Proteus: Should be $ fair but not excessive, I wouldn't trust flogger with some super high sum
    [22/05, 9:44 pm] 13NesTa13: Again, let's be more specific and quantify it
    [22/05, 9:44 pm] 13NesTa13: How much are you willing to trust on flogger?
    [22/05, 9:46 pm] 13NesTa13: Given I'm working my ass off while fighting and you bask in the glory and hard work of dorje and binar the number shouldn't be too small either to entice me.
    [23/05, 1:04 am] The Great Proteus: That's funny because I run this kd as much as anyone
    [23/05, 1:05 am] The Great Proteus: That's what noobs tried to say about me in rage even though I was the main leader of that kd
    [23/05, 1:06 am] The Great Proteus: Wanna do $150?
    [23/05, 1:18 am] 13NesTa13: [23/05, 1:13 am] BB Shockie: I wipe my ass with $150
    [23/05, 1:13 am] BB Shockie: Nesta spends $150 on cigs during a war
    [23/05, 1:14 am] 13NesTa13: Depends how long the war is
    [23/05, 1:14 am] 13NesTa13: Last war was pretty close
    [23/05, 1:14 am] 13NesTa13: Lol
    [23/05, 5:02 am] The Great Proteus: You have like 1-2 crowns you got help winning and no achievements
    [23/05, 5:03 am] The Great Proteus: I don't even get how a person like with you with no accomplishments can be so cocky
    [23/05, 5:03 am] The Great Proteus: I'm literally up hundreds of thousands of acres across your leadership team with a 0 loss record lol
    [23/05, 7:21 am] 13NesTa13: Oh hundreds of thousands of acres. For a moment I thought you were still talking about your banking career making you a lot of money. Didn't know they paid bank tellers that well. Would have gone to apply for my green card otherwise.
    [23/05, 7:42 am] The Great Proteus: You're too funny. Yes I'm a bank teller because you say I am, bb is better than emeriti because you say so inspite of being farmed and losing every age, and you did not lose this war inspite of being down 37k+ acres and millions of NW. Keep living in your alternate reality to keep from facing the truth. I wonder what your excuse for next age will be
    [23/05, 8:32 am] 13NesTa13: I dunno man. Unlike you I don't cyberstalk. Just verifying with you what people's been telling me. My question still hasn't gone answered. Do you value flogger's credibility at $150 or my ego at $150?
    [23/05, 8:33 am] 13NesTa13: Coming from a guy whose credibility is under $100 I totally wouldn't discount the possibility of option 1.
    [23/05, 8:35 am] The Great Proteus: I don't value you making a public post at over 150. And the pay kuhan thing is a massive troll, he never abided by terms of bet and never got paid , it's just something you guys like to say because I've literally lost like 2 wars my entire career and people don't have anything good to say because my track record is undeniable
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Lol I don't know if I should feel relieved or not.

I probably wouldn't receive my winnings if I agreed. Too bad I was low balled. Lols at $150

Forum Fanatic
    Don't you drive Uber for a living and recently crashed it? $150 would go a long way. I think a bank teller by day janitor by night like myself could always scrap together such a modest sum. Also you weren't lowballed, thats what your worth is. Had you been better and had a track record to speak to, it would merit a higher bet. I'd have offered cJ more. If you had agreed I'd have sent the money to flogger, so you'd have gotten it unless he stiffed you...age not over yet though.

Also keep in mind we owe you a blocked crown like you did last age even though you lost the war and lost the age so you can count on us being there when it matters most to you :) If a ghetto like BB could block a kd of our caliber last age, I am excited to see how much havoc will be unleashed when the tides are turned....Its been many an age since I've done FSU, been too busy crowning, so a lot to look forward to. See ya in a bit (as long as it takes for you to be positioned to crown, might be never based on your current track record of farming out every age for past 4+ ages), I am excited for the QQ thats to come.
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-06-2017 at 05:47.

Keep this dirt in one topic on the forums so we don't all have to die of boredom. It's pretty obvious Proteus isn't some successful banker, so go troll him in a single location please. I will give you all $150 to shut up.
    "Because of the implication"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    It's pretty obvious Proteus isn't some successful banker
    InB4TrollBait, Best quote of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    InB4TrollBait, Best quote of the thread
    I'd give you the $150 to stop talking about it, but you'd probably use it to pay the debt.
    "Because of the implication"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    I'd give you the $150 to stop talking about it, but you'd probably use it to pay the debt.
    Give it to nesta, he needs it more than I do. Also you should be mad at them for creating the thread and starting the conversations, I am just responding to it.

And let us remember Proteus is the guy that was surprised that other peoeple hadnt grown up..

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Surprised some of you haven't grown up over the years even though you are approaching 40 now....

just saying a human life worth like 1200 bucks did not read much of the thread just sayin

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And let us remember Proteus is the guy that was surprised that other peoeple hadnt grown up..

This reminds me of when AMA DBed ASF.

Enthusiast
    Why does Proteus keep talking about his job title? And why would does he talk bad about uber drivers, when working as bank teller himself?

Postaholic
    lol and the real don pro pro shines true.

3 steps to making proteus reset and intra.

1. Go fort.
    2. There is no step 2. Lol

Director of Age Changes
    Someone get propro in his loonie shirt, he's gonna hurt himself again.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information