Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Out of competition

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Shouldnt be a issue for the greatest kingdom in UTopian history. Just to shut us unbelievers up!!
    I'm not gonna reset my KD because Emeriti did.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    You should keep your fat, virgin face out of this Korp
    Or what? What you gonna do? lol.

Was Proteus that proclaimed Emeriti was the greatest kingdom in Utopian history. I guess you dont agree with him.

Was Proteus that proclaimed Emeriti was the greatest kingdom in Utopian history. I guess you dont agree with him.
    Or nothing. You just should.
    Emeriti's lineup the past 3 ages rank up there with the best for sure. Can and will ofc be argued that this isnt the competitive area and thus we shouldnt be in the all time greatest discussion, and I'd have to agree with that
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Forum Fanatic
    Or what? What you gonna do? lol.

Were not gonna do anything to you, but you aren't gonna do anything either. Plus if what Shai said about you was true...the personal description he made a few months ago in another thread, well you'll just continue living in that form, that's punishment enough. If you call us weak or me a janitor that'll hopefully make you feel better about yourself.

And I said ONE OF, not the best.

Also if it was so easy, how come no one has 3peated+tripple crowned recently? Anyone decent should be able to do it right? HoW about the great BB?
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-06-2017 at 20:24.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Plus if what Shai said about you was true...the personal description he made a few months ago in another thread, well you'll just continue living in that form, that's punishment enough. If you call us weak or me a janitor that'll hopefully make you feel better about yourself.
    Well, as Nesta once said to Munk: "You can fix fat, can't fix ugly".

Were not gonna do anything to you, but you aren't gonna do anything either. Plus if what Shai said about you was true...the personal description he made a few months ago in another thread, well you'll just continue living in that form, that's punishment enough. If you call us weak or me a janitor that'll hopefully make you feel better about yourself.

And I said ONE OF, not the best.

Also if it was so easy, how come no one has 3peated+tripple crowned recently? Anyone decent should be able to do it right? HoW about the great BB?
    If you still have goals for the age antagonizing korp might be a bad Idea.

Those new provs look yummy and I'm not sure I'd say no to hitting them

Postaholic
    how sad people you are trying to get to korp makking fun of something he might or not be rl, but one thing is sure we know what kinda people you are from your typings.

mr binbin and don pro pro sitting in a tree, the farm out king and the never was anything, you are a good pair.

Good idea about the reset ofc becouse no one will let you get a foot on the ground that is for sure.

I like to post
    <3 Binbin and Propro.

I dun think being fat is a negative thing, as Octo mentioned in IRC just now in some cultures it's a sign of well-being. If Korp simply enjoys eating what's the problem with that? Some people enjoy the sun too much, get red skin often. Others smoke and get bad lungs/cancer. Others eat too much and grow fat. The process is reversible though.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Were not gonna do anything to you, but you aren't gonna do anything either. Plus if what Shai said about you was true...the personal description he made a few months ago in another thread, well you'll just continue living in that form, that's punishment enough. If you call us weak or me a janitor that'll hopefully make you feel better about yourself
    Sorta like making fun of someone's weight to feel better about your failure of an age?

Enjoy the ban.

Regular
    How lame for resetting.

Kds like spartan, wsk, divinity, FS etc whom are considered just below the top echelon would be whom ppl like proteus claim are constantly get owned etc by him.

They generally war and are constantly vultured upon or war at a disadvantage. One thing right is emeriti position themselves well but when do they ever war at a disadvantage, rarely. And just when they exit amongst the mix at a not so clear advantage they claim resetting is more fun lmao. Not content to mingle with those kds they claim are far inferior to them whom they constantly farm age after age?

Scared and preserving their win, loss record proteus?

So resetting to halflings and faery to fsu and stealing from the top whilst they gold prep etc. LAME. if i was any top kd, ill raze all your t/m down and force an eoa cf.

Lamest thing i ever seen especially from a kd claiming they have one of the best rosters ^^

Intra/reset/delete is the honourabru thing to do when you (for whatever reason) find you cannot be competitive in the top. Leaving a disheartened shell full of acres just creates flows that harm the competitive landscape. Furthermore, it tends to give the warring riffraff the impression that top kds are less capable than they actually are since they only ever face them when they're in slack/vacation/passive mode, often with their B-list players.

The greatness of Binar and Propro can be seen simply by counting their crowns. Qualitatively evaluating specific times they've been in war stance is completely frivolous.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    honorable? Then dont claim to be the most dominating kd there is??

Go, show some dominance and war your way back. You might not win any crown but you can sure back up those words of dominance proteus always speak of over the warring sub whoring kds.

The last time they warred at a disadvantage and prove their dominance was prob against pewpew under binbin 3-4 yrs ago.. the irony

Honourabru**

You would need to bring in some pretty bad players. Good ones are too desensitized. It would be impossibru to motivate them with the promises of war wins against random kingdoms.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    I would probably wave emeriti and try to balance the ledger abit since they are in the green with hundreds and thousands of acres propro has acrued over the ages.

Post Demon
    I would tend to agree with Octobrev on this subject, you may or may not like them for various reasons, but when is the last time you heard about Emeriti rk'ing random kingdoms in war?

Would have loved them to go Dryad core that would make competing to be in top 10 for Dryad all the more exciting.

Thread Information