Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Getting Out of competition

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

It's actually 4-0 still.
    And will remain there forever as. You spend the rest of your utopia time hiding and pretending that you are winning when you are too chicken **** to play. I may be a noob and whatever else, but at least I am not afraid to play.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Rollin Safe imo
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    It's actually 4-0 still. Also I always find it funny how people who never played in a kingdom or idled in tis channel even pretend to know more than the people leading it. Its the same as Migz above telling me I didn't lead Rage and he did not have access to #abscouncil (monarch channel). Each leader in Emeriti plays a very crucial role and without them the kingdom would have not achieved the success it did.
    There's a reason me and ASF try to remind eachother who picked the setup of the winning ages when we talk
    To eachother, it's mainly because we're in competition of what the best 3 players of the games history with eachother and I imagine Sid. We happily disregard the proteus's and binars of the world as interchangable and irrelevant as you are. You're willing to spend your effort trying to convince people his knowledge makes you good. fantastic. pathetic, but great for him. I've never pulled that off, I'd love to. It's what I'm most envious about, personally.

That's why it's equally hilarious when a you or binar type try to get an ego when talking to me about ego. No offense, you both are just on a different level and neither of you have accomplished anything outside of him making you
    Do the grunt work. If you want my recognition, do it out of his shadow, as 90% of the age is based on setups and we make sure to tell eachother when we picked a setup that works and we also tend to make sure we
    Tell eachother when we have nothing to do with it. We've been competing for damn near 20 years.

Your entire history as a player has been marred by absolute failure and dysfunction until you got to rage. Do something impressive somewhere else if you want respect.
    Last edited by flogger; 27-06-2017 at 06:16.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    There's a reason me and ASF try to remind eachother who picked the setup of the winning ages when we talk
    To eachother, it's mainly because we're in competition of what the best 3 players of the games history with eachother and I imagine Sid. We happily disregard the proteus's and binars of the world as interchangable and irrelevant as you are. You're willing to spend your effort trying to convince people his knowledge makes you good. fantastic. pathetic, but great for him. I've never pulled that off, I'd love to. It's what I'm most envious about, personally.

That's why it's equally hilarious when a you or binar type try to get an ego when talking to me about ego. No offense, you both are just on a different level and neither of you have accomplished anything outside of him making you
    Do the grunt work. If you want my recognition, do it out of his shadow, as 90% of the age is based on setups and we make sure to tell eachother when we picked a setup that works and we also tend to make sure we
    Tell eachother when we have nothing to do with it. We've been competing for damn near 20 years.

Your entire history as a player has been marred by absolute failure and dysfunction until you got to rage. Do something impressive somewhere else if you want respect.
    I still blame you for having a creditworthiness of $150. Else we could have some wagyu fund by now!
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Sir Postalot
    I mean even nesta got a crown on his own, think he beat both of us in the process.

Post Fiend
    Flogger I cant lead no more so cannot win more on my own.

Forum Addict
    I remember when I hated Darklove...that was so 2005. Nostalgia

Darklove we fooled around in Visions right?
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

I mean even nesta got a crown on his own, think he beat both of us in the process.
    But he needed me to do it. I was the secret sauce.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Fanatic

You think too highly of yourself man. You aren't in the same league as ASF or Sid, don't pretend for an instant that you are. And sorry man, newsflssh, Bart was actually right, you haven't been relevant in a while, here is your chance to change that. I also didn't find it too hard to out maneuver when I was making decisions, a fond memory goes back to when you cfed sanc early age to isolate Rage's safe setup, made a forum thread like this running your mouth about how I have no gravitas / swag, should reset our setup because it sucks and positioned so poorly for the war, went fort too early, that we farmed you with a weaker early age setup with no war bonuses and made you reset your provinces after your lost war. That's what you are like to compete against most ages. Also Rage doesn't really recruit people as leaders who have a history marred by "absolute failure and dysfunction".

Also kinda funny you talking about competing in this game for 20 years and achieving "greatness". It's an old text based game and doesn't equate to any kind of greatness. Sid realized that a long time ago and doesn't come around here, ASF hasn't playing in a long time either. But sure I ought to put this on my performance review at work for "need improvement" so hopefully I can get a top rating bucket after I clean up my act.

I think I'll break the cycle and stop responding to this not really in the mood of answering the same typical insults I hear. You should definitely check yourself, I never pretended to be the best 3 or 5 or 10 in the history of the game but you clearly do, except sorry man you're not that good. Guys like Elit/Dirty who talk 10% of what you do just blow you out of the water.

Good luck with the 20 long career and keep chasing the dream. Will see ya later to repay you the favor we talked about and hope your around next age, gonna be fun kicking your kd around again business as usual style after taking a nice break.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-06-2017 at 10:56.

It's an old text based game and doesn't equate to any kind of greatness.
    And yet who is the one talking about himself constantly and how great he is.

Funny that Proteus can't beat a trash tier kd as flogger even when bring on break. I mean if you need the full rooster to best flogger is he really that much of trash...

I have it on good authority flogger lives in a trailer so.....

Post Demon
    You guys are doing it wrong.

If you want to be the greatest at something, just do something nobody else is doing.

Like, all of you idiots are on here playing Utopia.

Korp is on here playing not-utopia, and he is the best not-utopian there is.

Stratocastle is over here playing virtual utopia, likewise, he's the best virtual utopia kingdom leader around.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Korp is on here playing not-utopia, and he is the best not-utopian there is.
    I disagree

Post Fiend
    I remember you declaring jihad on me mansoor and texn yeah we played in visions together

Thread Information