Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I reset to orc mystic 2 ages ago after a successful run at human cleric. They all work just fine.
    No hating on the Orc Mystic. I remember the good old days where they had -75% spell duration and MV was uncastable.

1: Suicide and get chained
    2: Override 8-12 hr MS on your KD mates with 1 hr MS
    ?????
    4: Profit
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Yes you can. Some gifs just don't play nice with these forums for some reason
    Nah every time I try now it says link invalid or it just posts a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Lol, it's actually funny you defend the landdrop now when you got furious at PewPew for doing it.
    It's also funny you mention "LS isn't going to be around", when for the exact same reason you still insisted fighting us last age (I spent 2 weeks in the USA, not just a weekend)

The great Bb should have noticed us at Y3 at cf expiration and owned us as you claim but instead chose an easier conflict with WSK where BB had multiple advantages going in. Why not just beat your #1 competitor early age and lock up the age win right then there eh?
    Why do you keep harping on things you already know the answer on? Heck, you where told well before Y3 why. Because WSK refused to extend us and us having the shorter notice with them.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Lol, it's actually funny you defend the landdrop now when you got furious at PewPew for doing it.
    It's also funny you mention "LS isn't going to be around", when for the exact same reason you still insisted fighting us last age (I spent 2 weeks in the USA, not just a weekend)

Why do you keep harping on things you already know the answer on? Heck, you where told well before Y3 why. Because WSK refused to extend us and us having the shorter notice with them.
    1. We gave pew a cf in exchange for hem agreeing to war us after cf expired, that was part of the deal and they broke it. Completely different and irrelevant situation.

2. You said you weren't leading anymore and haven't been for a number of ages, so why is you being in the states relevant? So which one is it. Also we have a person out for 3 weeks....and yeah we insisted on fighting you. That age there were only two competitors, us and you, this age you have 4 other kds you can fight. I did all the diplo with flogger this age and didn't ask him for free cf. I iust told him there would be no tax. Also the difference is I am not the one QQing, you guys are. Most likely flogger is mad that BB's lame play last age cost him the age this age.

3. You guys made or posted in 2 QQ threads including this one. No one is QQing here or posting anything about you. When people QQ I reminded them about last age. Why don't you just drop it and focus on doing what you are doing and stop directing posts at us
    Last edited by Proteus; 28-06-2017 at 12:41.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Nah every time I try now it says link invalid or it just posts a link.
    -insert image
    -from url
    -uncheck "retrieve remote file..."

The last part might be it. I'm not sure why but it seems to give me less issues when it's unchecked

I like to post
    Why do we have to uncheck this all the time anyways? In the past this wasn't necessary. Perhaps make the default unchecked?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Have to tell bishop. He's the forum admin

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by trekdrop View Post
    No hating on the Orc Mystic. I remember the good old days where they had -75% spell duration and MV was uncastable.

1: Suicide and get chained
    2: Override 8-12 hr MS on your KD mates with 1 hr MS
    ?????
    4: Profit
    Beautiful. This is what I mean by multi-stage thinking.

I don't see myself as a multi-stage thinker, but I recognize the art. I guess chess is a great skill builder if you can translate the strategies universally.

One of the unintended fault lines of efficient builds and the mass migration is that more dynamic kingdom strats with opportunistic leadership can take advantage of the gridlock.

Again, it's because I see the initial age 72 strats as the dreadnought of WWI and we on the outskirts of organized kingdoms are experimenting with air power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

1. We gave pew a cf in exchange for hem agreeing to war us after cf expired, that was part of the deal and they broke it. Completely different and irrelevant situation.

2. You said you weren't leading anymore and haven't been for a number of ages, so why is you being in the states relevant? So which one is it. Also we have a person out for 3 weeks....and yeah we insisted on fighting you. That age there were only two competitors, us and you, this age you have 4 other kds you can fight. I did all the diplo with flogger this age and didn't ask him for free cf. I iust told him there would be no tax. Also the difference is I am not the one QQing, you guys are. Most likely flogger is mad that BB's lame play last age cost him the age this age.

3. You guys made or posted in 2 QQ threads including this one. No one is QQing here or posting anything about you. When people QQ I reminded them about last age. Why don't you just drop it and focus on doing what you are doing and stop directing posts at us
    1. Typical that it's completely different lol, you both intra razed to avoid being farmed. You'd have farmed Pew, BB (or anyone else) would have farmed you.
    2. I'd be active and lead for the war against you hence the request to fight later. I refuse to change my vacation plans or even spend time playing on vacation (although the 1h simming halfer war hero's @floggers was fun). Flogger isn't mad lol, prolly the opposite ;p. We don't owe Emeriti any favors, we've given plenty and received none back (previously posted about this, just your stubborness wont accept it)
    3. I'm not QQing, I'm LoLing :)

Forum Addict
    These are the kinds of threads we need more of - a serious start being overridden by a whole mess of nonsense, with attempts at continuing the serious stuff mixed in here and there but drowned out by even more nonsense. It's like trying to get in a heated argument in the middle of a dance club. WHAT'D YOU SAY MOFO?! NO, SERIOUSLY, WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    These are the kinds of threads we need more of - a serious start being overridden by a whole mess of nonsense, with attempts at continuing the serious stuff mixed in here and there but drowned out by even more nonsense. It's like trying to get in a heated argument in the middle of a dance club. WHAT'D YOU SAY MOFO?! NO, SERIOUSLY, WHAT DID YOU SAY?
    Flogger drunk posting on his birthday is serious posting?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    1. Typical that it's completely different lol, you both intra razed to avoid being farmed. You'd have farmed Pew, BB (or anyone else) would have farmed you.
    2. I'd be active and lead for the war against you hence the request to fight later. I refuse to change my vacation plans or even spend time playing on vacation (although the 1h simming halfer war hero's @floggers was fun). Flogger isn't mad lol, prolly the opposite ;p. We don't owe Emeriti any favors, we've given plenty and received none back (previously posted about this, just your stubborness wont accept it)
    3. I'm not QQing, I'm LoLing :)
    You are ignoring that one instance was a deal break and the other was having no terms or pre-existing deals. How typical that you either glanced over or deliberately ignored that, but that's what you always do to try and paint things in a light favorable to you. It's not hard for a big kd that's been pumping for 2 weeks to take land from a kd without active leadership and that was warring for 2 weeks and had 1/2 of the kd chained and the unchained provs AW'ed, not being able to win against a kd like that would be really bad. Flogger even said he doesn't see vulturing people as a win or a notch on the score board.

No one is implying that someone owes favors why do you even say that. When I talked to flogger those were my opening remarks. You refuse to look at things from a narrow minded perspective, just look at your #1 response when you think LD to break a cf deal (arranged war in exchange for cf that was agreed upon by two kd leaders and confirmed in game) is the same as LD to drop out of competition due to people taking time off. I can't change your perspective and and don't care or have the time to try, we managed to do quite well the past few ages inspite of having bad relations with your kd so I'd say it's not much of a factor. I tell the kd every age it doesn't matter what others are doing, it only matters what we do.

You also missed the fact that your kd wasn't very relevant in this situation although you'd like it to be and want to pretend that you effected this to make you feel big and strong. We had no duration cfs with anyone at all. I told flogger as much. So you is the equivalent of <insert kd name here> but ofc you want to pretend like you did something. Typical because in another thread last age you were bragging about being good at strategy and #gametheory but if that's the case ya would have performed better than last 5 ages.

Your kd posts read more like QQ to me. You can LoL, it's good for health. I'm LoLing too. One of us won 3 B2B crowns with the other's land. That happened ya know, it's a real thing, us taking an age off doesn't change that no matter how much you would like it to.
    Last edited by Proteus; 28-06-2017 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Palem,

Is proteus calling me a troll in keeping with the rules? I mean, I am hurt and all that, but is it legal?
    Bishop has stated that it's not Okey. People even been banned

Also I could sworn Proteus said he would stop posting. Probably edited that post..

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Also I could sworn Proteus said he would stop posting. Probably edited that post..
    You should know to always quote the good ones

Thread Information