Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Emeriti

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    You should know to always quote the good ones
    People should be banned for calling the ones trolling trolls?

Why don't we just ban people for trolling, I would welcome that change. Korp and Sheister might have to get a new hobby then

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    People should be banned for calling the ones trolling trolls?

Why don't we just ban people for trolling, I would welcome that change. Korp and Sheister might have to get a new hobby then
    The only one that gets banned here is you though.

I am offended. Again.

I wonder if there are rules about attacking other posters. I mean, I am innocently browsing and POW! I am attacked.

and it hurts...

:(
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am offended. Again.

I wonder if there are rules about attacking other posters. I mean, I am innocently browsing and POW! I am attacked.

and it hurts...

You can report posts and see what happens. If nothing happens then the mods thinks you are overreacting! But thats quite usually when people have nothing worthwhile to say they usually just call others for trolls.

Oh yeah! I forgot I can report!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am offended. Again.

and it hurts...

Edit: and please don't insult users
    Last edited by Palem; 28-06-2017 at 17:56.

Sir Postalot
    You can think whatever you want but reason we chose to LD was because key members of leadership aren't going to be around for our conflicts and people want a rest after playing competitively for 4 ages and having B2B 10 and 12 day wars. You told me you had quit for years after you had a 7 day war, well our time in war was a multiple of the war that made you quit
    Yet your entire history in utopia is vulturing everyone immediately after every war then bragging about winning cause Aquaseafoam and Dorje put you in a position to be larger than someone else.

Do you think I'm not aware every single time we get a notice at the same time we notice someone from whatever your kingdom you're playing in is because you want to be able to vulture? Then I have to message someone else in your kingdom to get it retracted.

The entire concept of now having to deal with every other kingdom in the top and clarifying that notice can't be given in war/eow is entirely based on the year Rage stupidly gave you the keys, as you spent a couple ages giving notice to other kingdoms an hour before their notices were going to expire in publicized top fights.

It happenned just last age. If Binar did it, binar woulda told me to go **** myself as he's in charge. If dorje did it, dorje would have told me to go **** myself (he retracted it, so wasn't him). Therefore it had to have been a proteus decision, because you've literally been doing it for 5 years now. Hence the lack of respect you get for being good. People who are good don't need to be that lame.
    Last edited by flogger; 29-06-2017 at 03:29.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Yet your entire history in utopia is vulturing everyone immediately after every war then bragging about winning cause Aquaseafoam and Dorje put you in a position to be larger than someone else.

Do you think I'm not aware every single time we get a notice at the same time we notice someone from whatever your kingdom you're playing in is because you want to be able to vulture? Then I have to message someone else in your kingdom to get it retracted.

The entire concept of now having to deal with every other kingdom in the top and clarifying that notice can't be given in war/eow is entirely based on the year Rage stupidly gave you the keys, as you spent a couple ages giving notice to other kingdoms an hour before their notices were going to expire in publicized top fights.

It happenned just last age. If Binar did it, binar woulda told me to go **** myself as he's in charge. If dorje did it, dorje would have told me to go **** myself (he retracted it, so wasn't him). Therefore it had to have been a proteus decision, because you've literally been doing it for 5 years now. Hence the lack of respect.
    I put myself in a position to be bigger and more prepared through superior position and excelling at macro aspects of this game. You got a taste of that when you cfed all of Abs to fight Rage's sage setup very early age when we had zero warring bonuses and got blown out of the water due to being out positioned due to prep. The other stuff you said is not correct.

Who did we ever notice an hour before/after other notices expired you are just pulling random things out of thin air. Last age BB donked up and made cfs expire the same year inspite of bragging about #gametheory (more like anti-gametheory) and were telling us how they were coming to fight us a week prior to cf ending. Then when cf ended they never came and when we noticed they wanted the easier fight. It was a mutual decision to notice you. We retracted CF because you all had QQed so hard and it was inconsequential and an easy give since we knew we'd farm ya anytime y3 whether we fought you first or last (hence you ran to fight wsk). The only regret was us caving into your begging to cf BB for acres instead of extermination since you said they wanted a fair fight at eoa and all that. Little did we know they were gonna shape charts when it became clear they had 0% chance to crown.

You actually cfed all of Abs to notice Rage when we had our sage setup early age and misplayed war prep badly, farmed out by min time but stayed in war for 2 more days to coordinate with AMA to vulture us. AMA and Bb were allied all those ages.

Also let's not forget how you farmed GC to Baka (who misplayed his pump with cfs so badly that he had failed to stock gold inspite of having no fights for weeks) to double team us into our fight with Psych Ward/Fury after we got full waves by them.

Let's also not forget how cow group alliance you controlled was getting farmed by Acres (nickmi retirement kd with cows) and you started hitting them into their hostile with solo aabs cows. After that age was over Dirty' pmed me to apologize for the actions of your kd re: controlling cow group and **** play and told me that was the reason he elected to leave after age was over.

Funny how you attribute the no-notice in hostile/war clauses to me, those were around before I ever played in Abs and it was always aabs trying to vulture the Abs kds as it was their best chance to have a fair fight.

Seems you are the one vulturing others or coordinating to allow others to vulture but somehow blaming it on me.

Btw if you don't crown this age you gonna look bad after talking such a big game.
    Last edited by Proteus; 29-06-2017 at 03:43.

Sir Postalot
    I put myself in a position to be bigger and more prepared through superior position and excelling at macro aspects of this game. The other stuff you said is not correct.

Who did we ever notice an hour before other notices expired you are just pulling random things out of thin air.
    So now you just are purely a pychopath who doesn't remember his own douchebaggery because you 100% did this when you ran Rage, that's why we all had to add the stipulation of "no notice into notice" because you're that much of a douche. We all stopped worrying about it once you stopped being a main leader. No one asks for it anymore. We did for ages solely because you were around. I'm not making this up.

Prove me wrong and tell me who noticed BB during our notice last age that ended up getting retracted. I specifically messaged your entire kingdom that we had 48h notice with wsk and 72h with you, not to draft, not to worry, we were noticing wsk. You guys noticed us anyways. I don't know for sure but I'll bet whatever it was you, because I've seen you be that lame for like 8 years now, it can literally be no one else. your lameness is unmatched.

If not, name the person who decided to notice us despite my overtures ensuring you didn't waste your time (that dorje retracted shortly thereafter), which is what top kingdoms want in that situation. If you ***** about people not giving you crowns by withdrawing, its things like that which add to it. You're literally likely the worst player in the history of utopia. You've cost your kingdom more crowns than anyone in the history of utopia. Its an honorable distinction. Swap me for you and Rage/emeriti/absalom has no less than four more crowns, including last age. I can't say that about any other player in history.

Good work.
    Last edited by flogger; 29-06-2017 at 03:53.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

It happenned just last age. If Binar did it, binar woulda told me to go **** myself as he's in charge. If dorje did it, dorje would have told me to go **** myself (he retracted it, so wasn't him). Therefore it had to have been a proteus decision, because you've literally been doing it for 5 years now. Hence the lack of respect.
    I put myself in a position to be bigger and more prepared through superior position and excelling at macro aspects of this game. The other stuff you said is not correct.

Who did we ever notice an hour before other notices expired you are just pulling random things out of thin air. Last age BB donked up and made cfs expire the same year inspite of bragging about #gametheory (more like anti-gametheory) and were telling us how they were coming to fight us a week prior to cf ending. Then when cf ended they never came and when we noticed they wanted the easier fight. We retracted CF because you all had QQed so hard and it was inconsequential and an easy give since we knew we'd farm ya anytime y3 whether we fought you first or last (hence you ran to fight wsk).

You actually cfed all of Abs to notice Rage when we had our sage setup early age and misplayed war prep badly, farmed out by min time but stayed in war for 2 more days to coordinate with AMA to vulture us. AMA and Bb were allied all those ages.

Also let's not forget how you farmed GC to Baka (who misplayed his pump with cfs so badly that he had failed to stock gold inspite of having no fights for weeks) to double team us into our fight with Psych Ward/Fury.

Seems you are the one vulturing others or coordinating to allow others to vulture but somehow blaming it on me. You can keep on throwing your sticks and stones around on forums, I prefer to do my talking in game and enjoying the results of the past 4 ages. But yeah I guess I don't actually do anything, ASF picks the setup and after that we just auto crown cause that's 90% of the game preage, I just coattail the **** out of it like that substitute player on the basketball team or the team manager just sitting there high fiving the crap out of everyone and refilling the cooler.

But yeah enjoy the forums, my white ass is gonna be tanning in DR, putting my body in the water, and enjoying the resort life in the near term.
    Last edited by Proteus; 29-06-2017 at 03:50.

Sir Postalot
    its seems when confronted with reality, proteusbot is repeating itself prior to self-destruction

Sir Postalot
    But yeah I guess I don't actually do anything, ASF picks the setup and after that we just auto crown cause that's 90% of the game preage, I just coattail the **** out of it like that substitute player on the basketball team or the team manager just sitting there high fiving the crap out of everyone and refilling the cooler.
    Me and ASF are good. Listening to good people helps your kd. I don't think you'd find anyone in BB who would say I overstate my influence on setups. When I say I largely picked one, I largely picked one. When I say I don't, I don't. I'm a huge dork and am good at certain things in this game. I think most of BB would say I suck at playing but want me to help come setups because of said dorkdom. You seem to want to take public credit for what ASF does. One of the two of you are lying, I'm guessing its not ASF.

You're not that good, when you pick setups they suck, then you have to vulture to make up for it. That's your MO. You got less crowns in your position than if we replaced you with a random person on the street that had the qualifications to attend college, but you piggy backed to a few of them, so congrats?

I'd advise riding off into the sunset to take full advantage of the fictional real life career you created. If I'm wrong you can have $400 on your way out I'm still good for that too.
    Last edited by flogger; 29-06-2017 at 04:07.

I put myself in a position to be bigger and more prepared through superior position and excelling at macro aspects of this game.
    Yet not a single success story when being alone

I like to post
    Age you refer there was some intensive compete oop. AMA first ABS CF was with Rage but you "forgot" to put any terms in our deal about no notice in hostile/war/post war. During your run with BB we had our run with Sanctuary. Both from us had lead over rest KDs, but AMA setup was looking really bad (its what told me flogger after i told him our setup and look like Dorje was think same) with so many rogues but deadly for oop. Its why We got CF with Sanc and short after it rest came to us to propose CF. So its how we able to grow during Rage hostile/war b2b with BB. This was because Rage refuse to give BB any fair CF deal after first war. You simple wanted to block them and not give BB any chance to recover its why they go vendetta mode. This slow Rage and when your war ended you was only KD with no CF with AMA so its only logical if we notice you and use our advantage. Don't forget Rage was only KD with pure sage setup (very stupid, pure failure setup if you are not ABS kingdom protected from few more KDs) and you cant beat sage late age, its why we jumped and forced EOA CF.

Lets remind me age 50 when you personally gave us notice 1h before Fury declare war Dreams, because there was hole in terms, when i talked to ASF he told "yes its not cool but don't break deal terms". When AMA notice Rage we gave notice AFTER your post war ended not during it, when our deal terms didn't had any clause for no notice in war/post war/hostile. When i pointed this to ASF during all event his reply was: Proteus forgot to set it but its common practice for no notice in post war. How you see we still gave you respect and not use deal terms for gain unfair extra advantage.

AMA and BB didn't coordinate vs Rage. You just was so greedy and its put you in bad position to be vulture after war. Still you had 4+3 days for prepare. Good enough time.
    Last edited by Elit; 29-06-2017 at 04:47.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Let someone who has played with both Proteus and Nesta to make a statement.

Proteus only shows his face and bigmouth when the skies are clear.
    Nesta goes through the thick and thin and his demeanor displayed for cow fights the recent ages has been polished and unparalleled.

Anyone with integrity wants to vouch for Proteus' success stories claims?

Thread Information