Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Best War Planners

That just doesn't make sense unless people disliking us has to do anything with planning wars.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That just doesn't make sense unless people disliking us has to do anything with planning wars.
    I'm fantastically uninterested in what you think makes sense as people disliking you has an obvious effect on how you should plan wars and an age.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    Affirmatively not me. I haven't played in like 50+ ages, basically when OoZ become maybe the only kingdom ever to get permadeleted (see my signature) is when I decided I probably needed to not play anymore. That being said, I log in here occasionally to relive some nostalgia, but thats about the extent of my involvement. I logged in on here this evening to check something and saw my boy Squee added me as a friend and I checked his posts and saw that there was a mention of OoZ wrecking Trans and I needed to check it out because that was pretty awesome. Almost as fun as making Shalrin quit when we destroyed his province in Nexus after his **** talking. Man, we had so much fun.
    Been a long time Zaius. miss the old times

You give so much credit. I'm not the one in charge of game mechanics. You simply don't need a war leader since there are no chains or real wars anymore. You personally believe you need a war planner to crown? What does that even mean? It's not a personal preference. It's a matter of fact.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    You can chain; it's just a matter of strat.

I agree you can crown via unwritten rules and trite game doctrine. Tops dance with progressive strategy, otherwise known as multi-kingdom leverage. This is what separates the tiers beyond brilliant tactics.

Since so many operate within the confines of kingdom borders it makes kingdom logistic concentrations a factor. Several war kingdoms would do well to pick off prey as it presents itself. This would absolutely change the meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

You give so much credit. I'm not the one in charge of game mechanics. You simply don't need a war leader since there are no chains or real wars anymore. You personally believe you need a war planner to crown? What does that even mean? It's not a personal preference. It's a matter of fact.

Actually matija, I find you a tedious BartBoT who doesn't understand how to do anything.

That said ask Proteus what someone like coss brings. Or what flogger brings to a kd. Top warring ability matters.

Now b*gger off and plant moles or w/ever it is you do.

Strawman dude.

Just cause you like to cheat doesn't mean the rest of us have fake wars as well.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    Affirmatively not me. I haven't played in like 50+ ages, basically when OoZ become maybe the only kingdom ever to get permadeleted (see my signature) is when I decided I probably needed to not play anymore. That being said, I log in here occasionally to relive some nostalgia, but thats about the extent of my involvement. I logged in on here this evening to check something and saw my boy Squee added me as a friend and I checked his posts and saw that there was a mention of OoZ wrecking Trans and I needed to check it out because that was pretty awesome. Almost as fun as making Shalrin quit when we destroyed his province in Nexus after his **** talking. Man, we had so much fun.
    Hi, Zaius. I remember this age too. You did so many funny moves, like waving KLA kingdom and after it pretend you are KLA too and they offered CF so you got free wave (or something similar).
    TBH most impressive part was how you able to scrip provinces and feed in your kingdom faster from Mehul able to detect and delete them. Still you deserved your permadeleted for it :)

You dont need to play for having fun. Just check forum from time to time and you will catch up with all drama :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Just cause you like to cheat doesn't mean the rest of us have fake wars as well.
    I've yet to hear a solid argument why you'd need a war planner if wars can be won by turtling up and covering MS. Ad hominem attacks and Strawman Village are not helping refute anything I've said.

I've yet to hear a solid argument why you'd need a war planner if wars can be won by turtling up and covering MS. Ad hominem attacks and Strawman Village are not helping refute anything I've said.
    Anything you said? You just basically said "You dont need war planners!" So how many top wars did you have this age? How many last age? Did you have someone leading the wars in any of the occassions or did you just do FFA? How many crowns do you have that you have lead in?

Again, don't Strawman, Palem says you like to argue well then learn how to do that properly so we can have a discussion that might stimulate maself.
    I'm saying you don't need war leaders/planners to win top wars this age/in this meta. Any above average player should know how to cover MS and AW a Mystic properly.

Again, don't Strawman, Palem says you like to argue well then learn how to do that properly so we can have a discussion that might stimulate maself.
    I'm saying you don't need war leaders/planners to win top wars this age/in this meta. Any above average player should know how to cover MS and AW a Mystic properly.
    So what you are saying even though you havent had a single top war this age and havent a single war you think you know everything there is to know about warring in the top? Also if you like a stimulating discussion maybe you should provide something of value to discuss rather than attack the person in each post. ITs pretty sad to watch you unable to face anyone without resorting to such lame "tactics"

Stop talking to yourself :)

Do you really think you need a war planner to crown in this meta?
    Strawman dude.

You claim you want a stimulating discussion but those above are all your "arguments" that you dont need a warplanner to win wars. There is perhaps maybe one "argument" in that last quoted post. But most of your post consist of attacking the person you try to have a "stimulating" discussion with or you throw around flaky opinions like "THere is no real wars!" Whats defining a real war to begin with? If you really want a stimulating discussion you really should up your game.

Thread Information