Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Best War Planners

Needs to get out more
    Mongolian Posterity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I turned Mansoor's quote into a Haiku, because yeah...

Bart of Farts is the.
    Best war planner ever...please.
    Can we just close this thread...

"Because of the implication"

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    I turned Mansoor's quote into a Haiku, because yeah...

Bart of Farts is the.
    Best war planner ever...please.
    Can we just close this thread...

I'm from Fars, not Fart.

Needs to get out more
    Why do people always want to close threads without opening new ones? Look at the pathetic lack of information around here.

I'll start, but you already know this stuff:

I'm in a micro-kingdom this age experimenting with dryad.
    I'm only retaliating, for me/kingdom.
    Not using explore pool as to enhance the struggle.
    Not shifting professors to see their random pattern and enhance the struggle.

My current assessment is the community appears confused. There's a palpable reluctance to engage the unknown. For example, Emeriti has plopped down to center mass for many kingdoms yet all I hear are the quiet whimpers of abduction. I'm happy for those who are carrying on and enjoying all the new toys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

warring ghettos need to stfu lol.

Honestly, I went 7 of 9 in "war wins" with half a core of trollfags. Didn't get those 2 "war wins" because needed to withdraw for gains. Call it a loss though, I don't mind.

The kicker? Literally the other half of kingdoms were randoms we taught, some who only logged once a day. There was no pre-age setup - we just rolled with whatever randomed in (Core was built by people abandoning and trading in my dudes). We came 2nd or 3rd in honour that age, and I didn't finish the age because I had travelling plans the last month of the summer.

Warring ghettos are trash. It's proven time and time again if top tier kingdoms wanted to move down and stomp, they would. We just don't want to waste our time because there's nothing to play for. If I go all NBA on kindergartens, does that mean I'm Shaq? No. It just means I'm a bully who is expected to win and did.
    The End of an Era

You also lost to Simians..

We lost to them b2b! At the small cost of their crown. Sadly, you guys went and allowed the Simians shell to triple crown while we were away :(

Not cool.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Bragging about losing to Simians twice. I think thats a first.

It doesnt look so good for you anymore octo, farming out to Edge and losing to Simians more than once in the same age.

If that's really all I have in my 9 year look-back then I must be doing alright. :>
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    If that's really all I have in my 9 year look-back then I must be doing alright. :>
    I dont have that humiliating losses playing 14 years :(

Dont think there is worse fates than losing to Simians.

Post Demon
    Even my ghetto beat simians

As Leader of the back to back crown champion Sonata, my achievements cements my status regardless of what happen in the offseason. You don't count LeBron's bronze medal in the Olympics against his claim as a top 5 player of all time (N.B. He is not the best; that's MJ, and unanimously Sid in the utopia context).
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    As Leader of the back to back crown champion Sonata, my achievements cements my status regardless of what happen in the offseason. You don't count LeBron's bronze medal in the Olympics against his claim as a top 5 player of all time (N.B. He is not the best; that's MJ, and unanimously Sid in the utopia context).
    And let the excuses roll in maybe Realest and Proteus goes to the same school? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Oh sure you did. I mean 3.5M v 3.1M and 25v23 provs, as a star-studded KD vs Sparta with only me half understanding how the game worked back then ;)

I do remember though that after the war you were so impressed you tried hard to recruit me (had to fix a certain prov of a slacker).
    1. i never put a word of backing for you at all. Jwuzi had to ask me to be ok with it since mid age replacements were scarce. You were not some highly recruited player... if they thought you were worth your salt they would of placed you in the elf/wh province and not the core dwarf.

2. Those numbers you claim about the war happen after you allowed a hostile to PK provinces... i recall conflicts including both the hostile and the war. Seems how you selectively remember things over and over.

3. For half understanding the game back then you made and continue to make some pretty far fetched claims. For each claim made never once has what your claim been backed by anyone but keep spouting BS its accustomed to your and your style of play.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    2. Those numbers you claim about the war happen after you allowed a hostile to PK provinces... i recall conflicts including both the hostile and the war. Seems how you selectively remember things over and over.
    Those numbers were at the first initiate. After your second initiate we lost like 5-6 provinces due to PK (although some were repeated ones). We then filled up to 25 as war started, with 2 provs coming OOP 3 days into the war only. We completely destroyed your dwarf core. Our major mistake was focusing too much on your halfers which allowed 2-3 of the OP Elf/WH to pull away sealing the war.

Anyways, no hard feelings there, I happily contributed to the B2B2B you did afterwards >:D

Thread Information