Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Best War Planners

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And let the excuses roll in maybe Realest and Proteus goes to the same school? :)
    Don't be a hater Korp. You know you love me xoxo.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Those numbers were at the first initiate. After your second initiate we lost like 5-6 provinces due to PK (although some were repeated ones). We then filled up to 25 as war started, with 2 provs coming OOP 3 days into the war only. We completely destroyed your dwarf core. Our major mistake was focusing too much on your halfers which allowed 2-3 of the OP Elf/WH to pull away sealing the war.

Anyways, no hard feelings there, I happily contributed to the B2B2B you did afterwards >:D
    Never once were we in trouble... the core battle can look bad and you still win the long term fight. Something you seem to be realizing now. Thing is you keep grasping at things to show how you did well or "won" when in fact you had 1 good wave and then lost the war. It is really the truth of that war. You got a good declare in and did it well then crap the bed.

Pump yourself up more because you obviously need it

Squee is so baited it's pretty funny.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Squee is so baited it's pretty funny.
    Or is bart the one baited.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Or is bart the one baited.
    Trust me I have a PhD in Bartinism.

I like to post
    True. Squee got triggered hard. But funny thing is that it's also based on facts. I always wondered how someone could play under Zauper/Mango and still be so **** :O

True. Squee got triggered hard. But funny thing is that it's also based on facts. I always wondered how someone could play under Zauper/Mango and still be so **** :O
    but I am the baited or triggered one.

I can continue to counterpoint you about that entire conflict and never once can you come through with any semblance of facts that show otherwise... because if you had any leg to stand on and pull a win out at that time in your career you stay in the war and try and win it. Instead you came up with some activity issues and claimed the WD was based on those... just like when you couldn't hack playing in CR and left after week due to "activity"... Matter of fact I found a common theme with your failures... activity seems like a good cop out though since you always seem to be around but "not active"

Needs to get out more
    Squee:

Population: unique
    Intelligence: super genius
    Special Powers: nonsense clearance 90 meter radius, continuos, immediate interrupt
    Daily Power: reputation reduction 120 meter cone
    Encounter Power: analysis of retribution, melee +35 THAC0(++17 vs war tier)
    At-Will: direct seriousness, gaze, auto-hit +31 critical, save vs half
    Enchanted Item(s): troll scale armor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Squee:

Population: unique
    Intelligence: super genius
    Special Powers: nonsense clearance 90 meter radius, continuos, immediate interrupt
    Daily Power: reputation reduction 120 meter cone
    Encounter Power: analysis of retribution, melee +35 THAC0(++17 vs war tier)
    At-Will: direct seriousness, gaze, auto-hit +31 critical, save vs half
    Enchanted Item(s): troll scale armor
    Only weakness: Bart

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    It also depends on brands. Some decent kds run no brand or rebrand a lot. This could either be a positive or a negative, but many kds with "names" were once good and now are toasted relying on said name. And the opposite is true. For instance there's a lot of mention of FS in this thread - grand brand but currently not a great KD - were as some kds like AvA (weak brand but good kd) have the inverse. In any given few ages several war kds will dominate that tier, and the same in the land tier. The issue is really consistency, and few beyond BB or EM can claim said consistency over the years.

This made me laugh. I can't remember the last time we lost a war in any tier we played in. It's hard to beat kds who refuse to war you or back out of agreed wars once they know who they have signed up to war. We are a warring tier kd who sometimes gets bored and wants to mix it in the top 10. Sometimes we don't want to deal with the politics. You are right, it is all to do with brands and if we weren't FS we would get a lot more wars across the entire server.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

I achieved this for quite a while, I can admit it.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    This made me laugh. I can't remember the last time we lost a war in any tier we played in. It's hard to beat kds who refuse to war you or back out of agreed wars once they know who they have signed up to war. We are a warring tier kd who sometimes gets bored and wants to mix it in the top 10. Sometimes we don't want to deal with the politics. You are right, it is all to do with brands and if we weren't FS we would get a lot more wars across the entire server.
    Everyone this age is *****ing about boring turtle wars.

FS was running 20 turtle setups to run over ghettos that didn't know what they were getting into WAY before changes made it cool.

Grats guys, you hide and fight complete ghettos for half the age every age, then don't agree to wars unless you've already won off numbers.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    I'll gladly war you. Can't promise though you'll be able to enter war with superior wpa/sci and UB TMs :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    but I am the baited or triggered one.

I can continue to counterpoint you about that entire conflict and never once can you come through with any semblance of facts that show otherwise... because if you had any leg to stand on and pull a win out at that time in your career you stay in the war and try and win it. Instead you came up with some activity issues and claimed the WD was based on those... just like when you couldn't hack playing in CR and left after week due to "activity"... Matter of fact I found a common theme with your failures... activity seems like a good cop out though since you always seem to be around but "not active"
    But I never used activity as an excuse for losing that war. I'm using it as an excuse why nowadays my KD is the greatest but not as great as it was. But, since my leadership qualities have snowballed out of control I can pretty much run a good KD without investing too much time (also cus line-up is getting better and better as peeps learn).

You're throwing around smoke grenades to deny the fact you got severely outplayed by a KD way smaller than you and with barely any experience.

Postaholic
    you got severely outplayed.
    But you lost?
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Thread Information