Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Best War Planners

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Stratocastle, there are not as many leaders in this game as there are monarchs.
    Agreed, and that's not a thing for monarchs to be ashamed of.

~ Of Game Progression ~

One is the ability to relinquish a grip on things not understood and observe the primary questions: the 5 W's.

The others, including myself, are those who don't require central authority to function but don't want to lead.

The complexities are in team function. For instance, I'll happily operate with as many independent players as are willing to play independently. This is a qualitative aspect and can't be reflected in kingdom province numbers. Thus I'm happiest in micro-kingdoms or solo-shell adventuring. The ideal being, leadership by default with the understanding everybody can hold up their end and that shared conclusions can be drawn to ape organized kingdom strategy.

My pragmatic approach is The Virtual Kingdom in that it offers organizational roots, presses culture over strat with a median independence ratio of 5 provinces/division. My reasoning behind intentional culture is so the player base has a relatable foundation, like The Faery Circle or SPGC. That the players can be reconstituted through the ages with a reliable recruiting premise. The idiosyncrasy in this case is to attract 5 players who work well together in each division rather than the whole of 25 that seek to plug-a-province into a hardened strat. It's not meant to be superior, but an alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

You have a vision Strato. You have the key element to being a leader right there. How come you don't seek turning it into reality? Isn't this journey of conquering oneself the true road to happiness in life? Why settle for a Virtual Kingdom? Someone of your talents would make a good leader imo.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

You have a vision Strato. You have the key element to being a leader right there. How come you don't seek turning it into reality? Isn't this journey of conquering oneself the true road to happiness in life? Why settle for a Virtual Kingdom? Someone of your talents would make a good leader imo.
    You just gave me nightmares of doing diplo with start0. It takes long enough as is please no.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Stratocastle has a vision for something new, knowing him, there would be little to none diplomacy involved.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    you should learn how to use forum as a tool for war planing and talking about war preparation and strategy with your fellow kingdom mates, instead of only casual chatting and goofing

I should learn how to casually chat and goof better.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by absalomon_GO View Post
    /////you should learn how to use forum as a tool for war planing and talking about war preparation and strategy with your fellow kingdom mates,
    instead of only casual chatting and goofing/////

I should learn how to casually chat and goof better.
    Last edited by absalomon_GO; 07-08-2017 at 17:40.

That's what I mean. I don't even have a response to that.

Needs to get out more
    Stratocastle has a vision for something new, knowing him, there would be little to none diplomacy involved.
    To be truthful, I'd most likely act in the interest of architectural integrity: ensuring division sovereignty, cultural build strategy and frontier doctrine.

The divisions would offer their own strengths that yield players who specialize in diplomacy, wave engineering, intel interpretation, logistics and preparation. I'd already contemplated a lack of seasoned talent, so I figured you could make these department heads as both divisional leaders and council. Basically learning on the job with personnel on hand to navigate a measure of intent.

The point being, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. The waiting is the hardest part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information