Thread: tutorial, or something similar for new ppl

tutorial, or something similar for new ppl

I have seen quite a few ppl come and go without posting a single thing, or doing much of anything... I think a tutorial, or atleast a breakdown of how you should get started might not be a bad idea..:

something like....

Newcomers guide to Utopia(utopia-game.com)

There are 3 main keys to success in utopia:

1) strategy
    2) activity
    3) communication

I will start with Communication, because the first thing you need to do is introduce yourself to your new KD mates, especially your Monarch.
    Go to forums and read and post. Most KDs have other options for communication too. Let ppl Know you are new and might need help with Strategy etc.
    If you don't communicate, many KDs will remove you, so that is kind of important.
    Activity is important, most kingdoms expect you to be in the game 2x a day at least in war, and some expect more...when learning you should be in as much
    as possible and asking questions. DO NOT ATTACK until you have a good understanding, of who you should and shouldn't attack, or unless your monarch tells you to.
    Many debates on strategy, and there are many good ones, see what your KD or monarch want you to do. Don't just build some of each building(rainbow) see
    what suits your race and personality, and style of play.

This is a tough game, and it is for tough ppl .... there are times when you will be hit A LOT(chained), and this is true for EVERYONE, if you are active and ask
    for aid, you will pull through, though recovery can be rough too.

so:
    1) strat- talk to your kd mates they should steer you in a good direction.
    2) Activity-one of the biggest assets you can have is high activity.
    3) Communication - Talk to your KD mates, make sure you know expectations from Monarch, and follow game and KD rules. Any questions ASK!!!

Administrator
    Tutorial videos are in process, taking a bit longer than I was expecting but in process. My go live goal is roughly 2 weeks (hopefully sooner) and will likely need improvement once released, which I will gladly do based on community feedback once they go live.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    As long as people grasp the fundamentals initially it should prove enough to get some new people keen ... the Guide has come a long way ... but yeah several people have mentioned this and attempted to write them ... i even wrote out what i thought was a good introductory paragraph a while back ... it isnt easy to do this well ...
    Live long and prosper

Thread Information