Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Barcoloco

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    When I know a kd is in prep I'll not touch them just as I don't but in on wars, the only exception is kingdoms tagging hostile and hitting randoms or doing ops, or when someone do stuff out from war or warending like that faery I've caugth 6-8 times this age even 3 times after I told his monarch.

It is pure principles even the weakest looking kingdom can expect the same treatment from me, but of course I only bother with sn whenever I have a reason to think it is relevant.
    When people plunder or steal from me while tagged any variant of 'hostile' 'STFO' 'agreed war', etc... I make an active effort to screw their war over as much as possible

You don't get one-way protection from the server while entitling yourself to the entire server's resources.

If you want me to stay the **** out, you better stay the **** in.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^I'm very much in agreement with

Go Div!

Post Demon
    That would sort of be my approach too, except I never was forced to hit into someones war because my retal follow as soon as possible and I have come back to check on a few kingdoms that I retaliated only to find them in a war a few hours after my retal.

Some days ago I caugth a province from a big/mid size kingdom with shadowlight and went on to grab their news finding that they was agressively hitting everyone with abducts, seeing that I was in range even with university coverage I decided to hit them insted as they must have considdered me a target or a possible target and I was not going to sit still knowing they could hit whenever, and wether it was my ability to hit back, the universities or the fact that I did not have stockpiles of gold or could not be dubbeled that made them not hit I have no idea. So I hit that one dude I caugth for land and I could actually break twice but refrained from doing that, they hit me back once and a few hours before army was back made a stupid abduct for 1 scientist, mind you half my elites was sitting at home, so I got a bit angry, grabbed their intel to see what my options was in case of further hits, only to get a message back stating that I better stay away as I was up like 100 acres and not force them to vaste a few days razing me. Since that would mean I would give up on them as targets I replied back suggesting they might be interested in a cf, stating my reasoning for hitting. I was expecting them to get back so we could discuss agreeable terms, which for me would have been EoA no other conditions. Never got a reply back, so decided insted of pushing for that, that I'd better outgrow that FSU ghetto.

Sorry for sidetracking, but felt this was a relevant example of a situation where someone was trying to force that one way protection without giving up on me as a target, it is one of the oldest tricks in the book to hit back someone who took your intel but refrained to hit you, cause they was a better target for you than you was for them.

Enthusiast
    Updates ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Forum Addict
    Maugrim was drunk because of Canada day and missed his wave time for thieves so he had 100% stealth for some hours so Divinity got upperhand as Maugrim wasted 3 hours of stealth.

Post Fiend
    lol! you know me too well mansoor

Forum Addict
    All the bloody sms and phonecalls I had to make...and this was what, 13-14 years ago. I didn't even have money and texting was so expensive. how does a MIA player like you play in Barlacocko?

Needs to get out more
    He probably uses the bot and snapchat, no offense maugrim, which trumps 24/7 activity and micro-pulverizing your adversaries. I'm sure you're great, just pointing out a falicy in the greatest kingdoms criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

its just a boring wait until the war ends through attrition because divinity has no tms and barco does. apply AW, landlust, repeat. war ends. they could literally not attack once at this point and farm 30k acres.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Forum Addict
    Lol, that is hilarious. Who is leading barlacocko?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    When people plunder or steal from me while tagged any variant of 'hostile' 'STFO' 'agreed war', etc... I make an active effort to screw their war over as much as possible

You don't get one-way protection from the server while entitling yourself to the entire server's resources.

If you want me to stay the **** out, you better stay the **** in.
    Polite ditto.

The ********** kingdom of ********** war agreed pso (/://)

Attacked one of ours. Maybe PSO stands for Partially Sorta Overexaggerating*
    (unless we are the war target)

We retaliated....

* is wrongified English

Hope the war is living up to expectations. I thought all the Divinity dwarves were hibirds. The less you know...
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-07-2017 at 20:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    We are a hive.. manssor.

No need for a ruler!

Forum Addict
    No way. Maybe 24 people in your kd rule but not all. Maugrim cant be allowed to rule. He cant handle the pressure.

I remember hour name, you are same FatCat as the ancient one like 15 years ago?

Post Fiend
    Who is maugirm?

Thread Information