Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Divinity vs Barcoloco

Post Fiend
    Sadly, I am more active than 95% of the server

In response to cRs. It's not a fake war, its just a ****ty one. Divinity is just going to take the lesser farmout and WD, since they cant attack. They were too preoccupied dodging us to realize they're **** out of luck either way, because they have a garbage kingdom makeup and no halflings that can do anything. They're fighting out of their weight class, and should go back down to ~25th world where they belong.

AW + LL + time = war won with no attacks made. One way. RIP divinity.

Truthfully you can blame it on the devs for turtle races, too low gains on elite kills from ops/ms and the pointless barrier ritual that guarantees a mid-late age turtle fest. That being said, its clear divinity has no intention of fighting, just dragging it out and waiting to WD and get another free eowcf pump.
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 05-07-2017 at 03:25.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Needs to get out more
    Those Divinity elves are doing something, aren't they?

Got my hands full with 3 kingdoms and an angry dwarf, or I'd SN. They get so cranky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    In response to cRs. It's not a fake war, its just a ****ty one. Divinity is just going to take the lesser farmout and WD, since they cant attack. They were too preoccupied dodging us to realize they're **** out of luck either way, because they have a garbage kingdom makeup and no halflings that can do anything. They're fighting out of their weight class, and should go back down to ~25th world where they belong.

Truthfully you can blame it on the devs for turtle races, too low gains on elite kills from ops/ms and the pointless barrier ritual that guarantees a mid-late age turtle fest. That being said, its clear divinity has no intention of fighting, just dragging it out and waiting to WD and get another free eowcf pump.
    How did they win 3 wars if they are garbage

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    No way. Maybe 24 people in your kd rule but not all. Maugrim cant be allowed to rule. He cant handle the pressure.

I remember hour name, you are same FatCat as the ancient one like 15 years ago?
    The one and only! Hi by the way. Or shall i say ...hej!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by scitzo View Post
    How did they win 3 wars if they are garbage
    It's FW jargon. You watch some wrestling: heel sell is a art.

It's ok. I xplaned my impressions in the closed cRs thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran

I do agree with you that the current game mechanics are the cause for these turtly wars to happen. In wars where elfs, faeries, halflings, dwarves and to a lower extend humans are involved, the side that sends out first is completely screwed because they have to hit into ridiculous defences leaving themselves exposed. Barrier and overbuffed elites in combination with ineffectiveness of ops against full elite armies are responsible for that.

However these are the mechanics that every kingdom has to deal with this age. I think rather then complaining about the fact that Divinity takes their chances against the lesser prepared kingdom, your kingdom should adept to the current mechanics by adjusting the diplomatics and the overall strategy.
    Last edited by Humanoize; 05-07-2017 at 05:22. Reason: typo
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

I like to post
    19:26 Bart wat is er met die war dan?
    19:26 Bart gaat helemaal nergens over vriend
    19:26 Kees Jwz ik hossel die fakewars al tijden pik
    19:27 Kees mensen denken die gast das wel chille gast doet niks geen vlieg kwaad, maar ondertussen nak ik ze van achter
    19:27 Bart nou lekker dan...
    19:27 Bart moet zeggen dat ik dit soort praktijken niet op prijs stel

Sorry 4 dutch but I gotta bring original quotes :/

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    19:26 Bart wat is er met die war dan?
    19:26 Bart gaat helemaal nergens over vriend
    19:26 Kees Jwz ik hossel die fakewars al tijden pik
    19:27 Kees mensen denken die gast das wel chille gast doet niks geen vlieg kwaad, maar ondertussen nak ik ze van achter
    19:27 Bart nou lekker dan...
    19:27 Bart moet zeggen dat ik dit soort praktijken niet op prijs stel

Sorry 4 dutch but I gotta bring original quotes :/
    haha geitekop
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Who is this dude haha ^^

Why div even enter so fast this war, WsK killed almost all of there wizards and there wizards was what bring them the win against WsK?

Post Fiend
    Wsk killed almost all their wiz and yet they lose, bummer

Postaholic
    I hear barco is sci pumping through this war. Can we get an update?
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I like to post
    Thought experiment: Just imagine Divinity were Sparta in this case and Barco CR. What would the reactions be :) ?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Keep it to English fellas

Thread Information