Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to cut land

Post Demon
    Take what you can, give nothing back!

Also if you are really desperate to drop do the intra, screw honor and that way no big kingdoms will have to argue who got what from who, saves a lot of drama, if you need to drop less than an intra dropping is likely not the right choice, intra is 20% which might get affected by guard stations, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Needs to get out more
    Really depends. Yknow, these bigger kingdoms like seeing these beacons of acres hanging out in the open.

Now my ideal advice: you retaliate, especially the big ones. Not as deterrence, though it has that effect sometimes. Do it because this is where the best players reside.

Now my pragmatic advice: your kingdom probably doesn't want the drama associated with big kingdom BS/diplo. Personally message a top kingdom province in your range to knock you down. If he's cool he might even help you in some other way. My interactions with top kingdoms have been polite affairs.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information