Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSO please Change Tag

Needs to get out more

PSO please Change Tag

1-The Victorious kingdom of Temptation war agreed pso

2-The Recognized kingdom of RuthlesS war agreed PSO

Hello guys. It's not the attacks, it's the faux tag.

I'm sure we're all nice people so I'm not imaging demogorgon at the keyboard. You should remove the PSO from your tag to honor the intellect of the player base.

Thank you or not. I'm otherwise impressed with your kingdoms.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 04-07-2017 at 22:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Well Strato , dunno bout that temptation kd ... but we are going to war for real . So that tag is not a hoax

Needs to get out more
    That's good to know. We then would ask that the offender stay in rather than corrupt the PSO, as this is a two way street.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

I like to post
    Clear FAW (Fake Agreed War).

Temptations war will start 1 week before EoA. They are sci pumping in preparation.

Post Demon
    I think Temptation is fake tagging, they randommed then after StratO retaliated hit twice more, I then ambushed + hit their biggest halfing.

The other looked more legit but we retaliated both kingdoms out of principles, it is not about having a legit war or not, it is about tagging PSO asking the entire server to respect your planned war when you are bussy randomming or grabbing funds before that war. Even had this not been against my own kingdom I would find it perfectly acceptable to hit into a kingdom tagged hostile PSO or Agreed war PSO if their news showed that they was randomming, but I would never hit into warprep if they focused solely on their preperation and keept to themself.

I know others would not nessesarily treat such a situation the same way, but I think having kingdoms who is randomming tagging agreed war or hostile PSO, devaluate the tag for those of us that would otherwise respect it without questions. I know there is many kingdoms that simply don't tag in hostile or agreed war situations, and if they are not randomming out either I would really wish I knew when they are in such a situation so I don't go random them. I believe that might very well be the reason StratO only retaliate, I just like my randoms to much to limit myself to retals only.

Needs to get out more
    And I was polite in my retal; I only hit an attacker that was redundant in the chain.

I'm sure having his army home is bad but humans pull cash and frankly I just got hit full army home by another kingdom myself. My challenge idioms require me to retaliate the highest ranked offenders by priority to enforce equilibrium.

When we were hit it was their obligation to message us about their schedule and intentions. They certainly didn't ask us what we were doing. It's fair to ask for polite interaction even in the throws of combat. We were not granted that curtesy.

Thank you.
    ________
    Weed bowls

If you're tagged "PSO" you better not be hitting out then! Don't expect the rest of us to respect the PSO if your provinces hit/stole first.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

The Fake war is now live.. :)

Enthusiast
    Everyone needs to relax I was on vacation and forgot to change our name before I went on vacation. Jeez happy 4th of July everyone.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by moodypig View Post
    The Fake war is now live.. :)
    Never had I implied that the kingdoms in question would conduct fake wars. All I asked was that they drop the PSO.

Obviously I've been threatened with RK and relations remain open. I've also been threatened with "friends" who can attack our kingdom. Now, I'm sure these are nice people but they've shown no indication that they understand an attack against my kingdom warrants retaliation against theirs. I'm on no power trip. This was one retaliation attack(1 hit) against a core province for a hit(1 hit) against our monarch. No PF, no bribed generals, no leaning into the attack. It wasn't even max.

I'm urging Ruthless to rethink their propositions. No, I'm not going to go commando and raze into every war until they dissolve the kingdom. It's pure overreaction on their part, respectfully. I'd like them to consider the reaction of a number of kingdoms if they had crossed them in this manner.

Thank you for your time.
    ________
    Weed bowls

...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back to our war where real things matter

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    Everyone needs to relax I was on vacation and forgot to change our name before I went on vacation. Jeez happy 4th of July everyone.
    +1

Happy Independence Day man!

Post Demon
    gl in that war, and if you feel like it we can arrange for a EOA CF since there is no need to keep a grudge going, you hit us we hit back and pointed out we don't like you to tag PSO when you random out.

This is of course an offer for both kingdoms just approach me or Strato ingame, we won't offer you anything for this deal, but neither will we demand anything for it and it will ensure that you do not have to deal with us retaliating after any badly timed randoms on us.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rea1neat View Post
    +1

Happy Independence Day man!
    Fighter of the independence night man!

Thread Information