Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Apology to Settlers

Open Apology to Settlers

Dear Settlers,

Sorry for hurting your feelings through efficient retals these last 72 hours. We are not quite sure why you never accepted our constant CF offers these last 4 days, but it clearly has taken its toll on your kingdoms morale. Thus, I write to you this open letter as per your request, lest we stop the hurt you must be suffering.

We forgive you for robbing us pre-agreed war date.
    We forgive you for breaking CF and stealing 8 mil GCs.
    We forgive you for threatening wave.
    We forgive you for asking 10k land in tax.
    We forgive you for the abusive messages.
    We forgive you for your child-like diplomacy.

We forgive, we forgive.

Sincerely,

Kingdom X
    "Because of the implication"

Veteran
    should i go through all of the logs? in every way you are scum. you were intentionally trying to take advantage in any way in order to either force a war win or farm land/science.

intentionally sending wrong start dates after agreeing to the original(in-depth logs for proof)
    taxing because we wont sit around longer so you can continue to pump(regardless of being equally pumped at the original agreed on date)
    threating a wave, which 2h later we sent another msg saying that we were not going to pursue and we were moving on. was ignored.
    we stole 2m, on the agreed on war date. which went to a still not fully funded dragon. we broke cf on the agreed on date as well.
    i can attest to the msgs. but you were a good friend. played in our kd, a friend of mine for a long time. still in our chat after you left. we trusted you and you took advantage.
    diplo was fine. yours lacked as you had no right to do anything you did, aside from maybe compensation for 2m gc.

dont try to take the high road, scum. you lack skill and require tricks and deceit in order to achieve. grow a pair
    Last edited by elixer; 05-07-2017 at 04:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Dear Settlers,

Sorry for hurting your feelings through efficient retals these last 72 hours. We are not quite sure why you never accepted our constant CF offers these last 4 days, but it clearly has taken its toll on your kingdoms morale. Thus, I write to you this open letter as per your request, lest we stop the hurt you must be suffering.

We forgive you for robbing us pre-agreed war date.
    We forgive you for breaking CF and stealing 8 mil GCs.
    We forgive you for threatening wave.
    We forgive you for asking 10k land in tax.
    We forgive you for the abusive messages.
    We forgive you for your child-like diplomacy.

We forgive, we forgive.

Sincerely,

Kingdom X
    must be snowball

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    must be snowball
    Nope

Needs to get out more
    Now that that's cleared up, maybe we can get these tags sorted out. Unrelated to this subject, but a war tier eyesore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    I'm not in the kd but I'm privy to Settlers chat and tried to diplo a bit in the situation.

Joeblogs was a settlers player but he left on good terms. As leadership in the new kd he was negotiating terms with settlers for war. There was a mix up on joeblogs part on start date. I think it was an honest mistake. Settlers broke cf at the agreed start date. Stole something like 2 to 8 million gc from joeblogs' kd. It was a small portion of their fairly sizable gold pile. From hearsay I gather that joeblogs kd had a fully funded emerald and much much more gold stock piled. If that's the case, and ended cf and stolen gold is probably pretty mild for a kd expecting to declare. As I understand it settlers contacted the enemy leadership to figure out what was going on. The mistake was discovered and Settlers steward forgave joeblogs kd for messing up the start date. Some angered settlers players posted a playful kd taunt and may have sent harsh messages.

Joeblogs' kd at some point demanded something like 24k acres as a tax. They waves and continue to wave for scientist and land.

This is all of course from a biased former settlers player. It's also been typed on my phone while I walk so forgive any typos.

Quote Originally Posted by dsqrd View Post
    I'm not in the kd but I'm privy to Settlers chat and tried to diplo a bit in the situation.

Joeblogs was a settlers player but he left on good terms. As leadership in the new kd he was negotiating terms with settlers for war. There was a mix up on joeblogs part on start date. I think it was an honest mistake. Settlers broke cf at the agreed start date. Stole something like 2 to 8 million gc from joeblogs' kd. It was a small portion of their fairly sizable gold pile. From hearsay I gather that joeblogs kd had a fully funded emerald and much much more gold stock piled. If that's the case, and ended cf and stolen gold is probably pretty mild for a kd expecting to declare. As I understand it settlers contacted the enemy leadership to figure out what was going on. The mistake was discovered and Settlers steward forgave joeblogs kd for messing up the start date. Some angered settlers players posted a playful kd taunt and may have sent harsh messages.

Joeblogs' kd at some point demanded something like 24k acres as a tax. They waves and continue to wave for scientist and land.

This is all of course from a biased former settlers player. It's also been typed on my phone while I walk so forgive any typos.
    That's pretty much on the nose. Except Settlers demanded a tax of 10k land and a wave on us for the war date issues which we denied and counter waved back.

Also I think it's up to us to decide what the value of GCs stolen from our KD are vs those who stole it.

For the record we committed no offensive actions until after we came OOF and did our retal wave to all the above mentioned. A CF has been on offer since that time.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    That's pretty much on the nose. Except Settlers demanded a tax of 10k land and a wave on us for the war date issues which we denied and counter waved back.

Also I think it's up to us to decide what the value of GCs stolen from our KD are vs those who stole it.

For the record we committed no offensive actions until after we came OOF and did our retal wave to all the above mentioned. A CF has been on offer since that time.

show me this.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Needs to get out more
    Are you guys kidding me? Diplo is done. Smash each other.

All due respect. If you guys have bad blood then you should war it out and delete or forbid use of the war forum. Afterward, talk out your differences....and sneak up on each other for 50 more ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Are you guys kidding me? Diplo is done. Smash each other.
    Well we are smashing them. They won't CF. I mean does it take this to get to triple figure one way attacks from us for them to maybe consider accepting defeat... It's a slaughter.

Also this is only in the forums because they demanded we start a thread apologising to them.

Enthusiast
    So the dominant kd is seeking cf and the inferior one disagree?

Well really, it's simple. They ruined our age, we ruin theirs. Now they won't be able to war anymore since we're gonna be on their asses till EOA. Then, next age comes rolling around, we'll be head hunting.

The question is, does his KDmates have the patience to screw around and not find any war? Coz I'm pretty sure they'll be land fat soon enough and the REAL top tier KDs will be looking at a fat sheep to feed. Yeah we got nothing to lose here really and could use a break the of the age to troll.

Also, them multis to obvious... 6 prov and 12 prov KDs willing to give meter against a 25 prov. ROFL.
    Last edited by swatkat; 05-07-2017 at 06:20.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by swatkat View Post
    Well really, it's simple. They ruined our age, we ruin theirs. Now they won't be able to war anymore since we're gonna be on their asses till EOA. Then, next age comes rolling around, we'll be head hunting.

The question is, does his KDmates have the patience to screw around and not find any war? Coz I'm pretty sure they'll be land fat soon enough and the REAL top tier KDs will be looking at a fat sheep to feed. Yeah we got nothing to lose here really and could use a break the of the age to troll.

Also, them multis to obvious... 6 prov and 12 prov KDs willing to give meter. ROFL.
    There are few kds you dont want to mess with. Settlers aint one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post
    there are few kds you dont want to mess with. Settlers aint one of those.
    burn.

Any KD with enough balls and patience can ruin an age for another KD with effort especially when the size difference is not that big.

Thread Information