Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open Apology to Settlers

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    So is this suicide squad's modus operandi now huh? having moles in other KDs to get intel ! some ages back it was Sparta and now Settlers ! this MO is strangely familiar...

@octobrev did you take over the role of puppet-ing markers/mat in binar's absence ? ^^
    Bee creativ Astron, this has nothing to do with bin bin. As for spies in Settlers, seems like a waste of a good spy.
    "Because of the implication"

Post Fiend
    Boot wasn't an intentional spy. He was just aware of settler's state. He wasn't in the wrong any more than elixer was for keeping him in the chat.

Boot, you said "The crux of this whole saga is that you initiated everything "

That's not totally true is it? I mean the settlers acted normally when the agreed upon war date arrived. Your kd's reaction (prolonged waving) was initiated by your kd's overreaction to some gc stolen and a few harsh words. The harsh words were a result of frustrations with a mistake you've claimed was your fault. It's sure seems off the mark to claim that elixer/settlers was the cause. It's a little like saying, "you made me punch you."
    Last edited by dsqrd; 06-07-2017 at 04:29.

Quote Originally Posted by dsqrd View Post
    Boot wasn't an intentional spy. He was just aware of settler's state. He wasn't in the wrong any more than elixer was for keeping him in the chat.

Boot, you said "The crux of this whole saga is that you initiated everything "

That's not totally true is it? I mean the settlers acted normally when the agreed upon war date arrived. Your kd's reaction (prolonged waving) was initiated by your kd's overreaction to some gc stolen and a few harsh words. The harsh words were a result of frustrations with a mistake you've claimed was your fault. It's sure seems off the mark to claim that elixer/settlers was the cause. It's a little like saying, "you made me punch you."
    The date issue is contentious so I won't go into that - but clearly it wasn't a ruse to get one over Settlers which they believe so (we would have won that war regardless).

The retaliations were however in response to the TAX/Wave threat made / the GC stolen PRE WAR (which Settlers seems to overlook every time we talk) and the 8 mil stolen.

As we did not break the NAP for war, and we were supposed to being the bigger of the two kds, Settlers theft of the GC was an aggressive action. Of course we can let the GCs go, but the fact is that the first move was made by Settlers and we responded. That's it in a nutshell, so rather we "punched back".

The lack of effort to actually msg our KD pre said NAP break was pretty weak, and considering our KD usually has 25 provs online at wave time, it was quite obvious when no one was online that something was up. How this was construed by Settlers LS as some elaborate plan is beyond me, and they should just accept a CF EOA agreement and let this lame chapter in utopia be forgotten.

Veteran
    So is this suicide squad's modus operandi now huh? having moles in other KDs to get intel ! some ages back it was Sparta and now Settlers ! this MO is strangely familiar...

@octobrev did you take over the role of puppet-ing markers/mat in binar's absence ? ^^
    Hey leave me out of this. Nothing to do with me. I tried to mediate it early on nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Hey leave me out of this. Nothing to do with me. I tried to mediate it early on nothing more.
    Puppet mark is too inactive to troll.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    The date issue is contentious so I won't go into that - but clearly it wasn't a ruse to get one over Settlers which they believe so (we would have won that war regardless).

The retaliations were however in response to the TAX/Wave threat made / the GC stolen PRE WAR (which Settlers seems to overlook every time we talk) and the 8 mil stolen.

As we did not break the NAP for war, and we were supposed to being the bigger of the two kds, Settlers theft of the GC was an aggressive action. Of course we can let the GCs go, but the fact is that the first move was made by Settlers and we responded. That's it in a nutshell, so rather we "punched back".

The lack of effort to actually msg our KD pre said NAP break was pretty weak, and considering our KD usually has 25 provs online at wave time, it was quite obvious when no one was online that something was up. How this was construed by Settlers LS as some elaborate plan is beyond me, and they should just accept a CF EOA agreement and let this lame chapter in utopia be forgotten.

Chain of events. And bring it on man. If you guys would have still won on the original war date, we would be in war right now. You didn't lose 8m to us. Also, don't cry because someone stole gold from you before there was anything talked about. **** happens man, this is a game where stealing gold is common.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

My strings aren't long enough to reach that far down :(

Bart has some extra long ones crafted out of carbon nano tubes that are almost unbreakable though!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Clearly war isn't happening, why not EOA cf now? Seems like the best option. Problems all solved. I don't think any kingdom, 4:6 included, would just CF without terms given the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    My strings aren't long enough to reach that far down :(
    I'm not sure if downward facing strings would reach much at all for you these days. The inverse would seem to be more applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian/Taylor View Post
    Clearly war isn't happening, why not EOA cf now? Seems like the best option. Problems all solved. I don't think any kingdom, 4:6 included, would just CF without terms given the situation.
    Blank cf is ghettotastic, thus why we had to come here to have something witnessed. Finally over with CF accepted and some war clause added (aiming high). Now to intra myself to PK as this was boring as hell.

When operating a puppet from below, strings are of limited use. You just stick your hand in there.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

who are theses ghettoes?

must be a FW

Regular
    trash kingdom settlers... anyone wanna war come war...

Edit: I never post here. Let's war, come on. There are only a handful of kingdoms that can beat us, can you do it? Please. I give all of them credit. Are you good? Let's war.
    Last edited by Ad1310; 08-07-2017 at 05:35.

Thread Information