Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Utopians

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    I swear to God ben just likes to troll us all every time he moves by pretending hell play again.

And he moves frequently
    I lived in my last house for four years, I'm moving from my current house because the landlord hates the fact we work on cars all day. My housemate and I are moving to land with a garage big enough for a hoist and a large working area.

I'll have more time on my hands because we can effectively run our business from our own workshop, that business if buying cars, fixing them and selling them. I'm new to the business idea but it amazes me how dumb some people are when it comes to buying cars. Luckily for them we fix them properly and because of that we have a lot of word of mouth business.

It's gotten to the point where we will need at least two hoists and a 6 bay garage. Fun times, I was never a car man before meeting my housemates but I enjoy getting my mind turning and learning new things. Looking to get a 64 chevy shell and build it slowly also
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

i don't have to work, as some of you know I'm on a military pension but I enjoy learning
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

This isn't general talk Ben.

This is for Utopia that you don't play =( but I'm a nice guy I'll let you join our kd anyways no asking necessary!

Thread Information