Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: CR v BB v Pandas v ???

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Fake news! But I respect your right to spread it.

Do we get fake logs? Or are you not that invested in it :(
    Didn't you had to make those logs octo? Or maybe drop your number so people can contact you to forge #fakenews?

I made this! But then I decided not to post it because it suggests coss is bad when I really kind of admire him. There aren't many people out there who can pull their players back into the game whenever they please.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Just read on the other thread that sparta/jesters are the scum of utopia... ehh... we are merely doing some police work for cr due to panda's db.

I know this "fck da police" thing is catchy but we are not to blame here.

I guess the moral of the story is: dont db octo?

Oh... and im fine with the panda crew quitting this game. its ok with me, so long suckers!
    CR os more than capable to handle the DB alone. No need to get involved

Post Demon
    nice tweet, but you could make it more autentic by adding 1 or 2 made up words.

Regular
    Lol quitting lol ye, why should we and why say panda when almost zero played there... get your guys info right next time...

Al will be bad blood thats al next age and over 50 ages more, so long suckers
    Last edited by FatCat; 17-07-2017 at 20:01.

My info boarders on omniscience!

The leaders are the same and the fact that they've needed to scam an entirely new set of people into playing under them isn't exactly a testament to their greatness. We have ex-Pandas and I love hearing the horror stories. Don't get me wrong; maugrim, cappo, and hesus are all fundamentally strong as far as mechanics and winning wars go. The Fratzia lineage is a nefarious and resilient one. They just lack the vision and foresight that you see in leaders like asf/flogger/zauper/etc. Consequently, they cannot accurately predict the outcomes of their actions in some cases and get bogged down in internal and external drama.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

If it wasn't for all the ill will they generated along the way there are a number of crowns these past few ages that absolutely would had been theirs. The only one they ultimately secured was a gift from a fellow Fratzia player :(

I like to post
    I see octobrev keep break no forum policy. Its good to see some freedom in banana!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    My info boarders on omniscience!

The leaders are the same and the fact that they've needed to scam an entirely new set of people into playing under them isn't exactly a testament to their greatness. We have ex-Pandas and I love hearing the horror stories. Don't get me wrong; maugrim, cappo, and hesus are all fundamentally strong as far as mechanics and winning wars go. The Fratzia lineage is a nefarious and resilient one. They just lack the vision and foresight that you see in leaders like asf/flogger/zauper/etc. Consequently, they cannot accurately predict the outcomes of their actions in some cases and get bogged down in internal and external drama.
    If all that came from anyone but Octo**** could be something people would look to but coming from him ... means nothing.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I see octobrev keep break no forum policy. Its good to see some freedom in banana!
    Like 8 people from here have posted ITT, not sure why you think we have a no forum policy :p

Regular
    Lol lol lol... u still dont get it, by doing this to BC u will only marty them :) if ppl stop and just play and maby move on they will stop the hate for the next 50 ages.

Regular
    Ohh one option is countiune this raze next age and next and next.

Al i an see is this abs scums bags in this senario. That happend in the old days abs vs zz, thats why i say u have a allinace

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Like 8 people from here have posted ITT, not sure why you think we have a no forum policy :p
    Mike got silenced awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    If all that came from anyone but Octo**** could be something people would look to but coming from him ... means nothing.
    Bitter?

Thread Information