Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: CR v BB v Pandas v ???

Post Fiend
    BB already trained up for mangoism... well only had to convert 40% homes and 25% arms.. Not sure what the plan was from BB..

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by xrawrx View Post
    The way you wanted to pre-notice Divinity is indeed not acceptable. You should also note that your current issue with Pandas has nothing to do with that in any relatable way.
    I'd argue with you about that, but I've already talked about notice of notice with almost every other top KD leader, and pretty much everyone whose opinion I find relevant disagrees with me, so I won't be attempting that any more.

It's relatable to this because when told it wasn't going to fly, we listened and retracted notice.

Looks like they gave you notice (maybe didnt snatch your news even since you weren't tagged up) and you got jumpy and decided to throw the entire formality out the window... then jumped on them while they would still be pumping up to commit to said notice since you were already pumped and bleeding income. I'm an outsider but that is how I see it.

Now seems you are on a PR campaign to let people know you weren't being jumpy and trying to convince everyone how dirty you were treated by everyone even though out of the people you name-checked: BB gave you a CF (temp at least) due to it, Div seems to be doing nothing, and Pandas had committed no hostile actions that anyone is aware of.
    We didn't jump the gun at all.

We told them we were hostile.

We told them that we were hostile and to retract notice.

Mind you, they already knew we were hostile, because we noticed BB instead of noticing them before they went to war with div and vulturing them.

Maugrim said 'can't do that' and went to sleep. Edit: Maugrim not Cappo :p

If you dealbreak me, we have no deal, and I am waving you.
    Last edited by Meep; 07-07-2017 at 14:44.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by xrawrx View Post
    Was Panda LS even awake/around to respond to it though? Two hours isn't long to reply to something, and I'm pretty sure I read it was 2 hours before they waved in somewhere around here. Maybe I'm misremembering :P

They were enough awake to say "Sorry we can't retract notice" when told they were noticing into a hostile.

So I'm awake enough to say "If you dealbreak me, our deal is void, and I'm going to **** you"
    Last edited by Meep; 07-07-2017 at 12:33.

I can't speak for BB, but from my perspective:

I don't know what to think. We were all trained and ready to go. At this point the age mechanics have completely destroyed competitive utopia. The inability to grow outside of war into a condition where you are able to be competitive frustrates me to no end.

Consider last age when we ended up having to make up land to war emeriti. Leave aside debates about how that war went. The point I am making is, we were able to work our asses off to get into a shape where we at least had a decent size match to try to war emeriti. Our war against CR (as meep noted) was going to be stupidly one-sided because we had NO ability for weeks on end to manage our growth and to plan and place acres to make ourselves competitive.

To sum:

1- I am crying from boredom.
    2- I am crying from mechanics that make it harder to arrange fun wars
    3- I am crying because of the linear transformation of the game
    4- I am just crying
    5- The Dev's ideas for mechanics changes, while well intentioned, has severely screwed up this game (imho).
    Last edited by Sheister; 07-07-2017 at 12:28.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    1-2 weeks ago Meep asked me many silly questions about AMA vs Sanctuary/Havoc drama and im glad to see him now in situation similar to my. First i don't have all facts just what i have read from forum so my assume can be wrong. So...: Mango and BB both have prepared for incoming fight/send notice but real hits/ops not started still? Mean technically spiking here is NO HOSTILE. Barcoloco (werid kd name) send notice is legit and don't break terms for no notice in hostile. Mango break CF and Wave BC is clear deal break. Its from technical point of view. Meep gave me example how Havoc has way legit to deal break AMA so overall its was OK. Here was noting wrong for AMA to end in 2vs1 relation. Strange when he is now to be reversed situation he think its wrong...

Here is something called moral and spirit on deals. No one want to be in 2vs1 relation and its why ppl set in his terms: no notice in hostile/war/post war. Looking for hole in deal for send notice and get advantage is simple lame. If you have self respect and consider you for good you don't need to do shady moves like it for win. So i think Banana (CR+Mango=Banana) drop CF and punish BC is correct move (if all facts is correct).

Game is so small, here is no place for this kind shade play from past. Value your and other ppl efforts and compete with honor. All process how you win crown is much more important from crown alone.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    1-2 weeks ago Meep asked me many silly questions about AMA vs Sanctuary/Havoc drama and im glad to see him now in situation similar to my. First i don't have all facts just what i have read from forum so my assume can be wrong. So...: Mango and BB both have prepared for incoming fight/send notice but real hits/ops not started still? Mean technically spiking here is NO HOSTILE. Barcoloco (werid kd name) send notice is legit and don't break terms for no notice in hostile. Mango break CF and Wave BC is clear deal break. Its from technical point of view. Meep gave me example how Havoc has way legit to deal break AMA so overall its was OK. Here was noting wrong for AMA to end in 2vs1 relation. Strange when he is now to be reversed situation he think its wrong...

Here is something called moral and spirit on deals. No one want to be in 2vs1 relation and its why ppl set in his terms: no notice in hostile/war/post war. Looking for hole in deal for send notice and get advantage is simple lame. If you have self respect and consider you for good you don't need to do shady moves like it for win. So i think Banana (CR+Mango=Banana) drop CF and punish BC is correct move (if all facts is correct).

Game is so small, here is no place for this kind shade play from past. Value your and other ppl efforts and compete with honor. All process how you win crown is much more important from crown alone.
    We had ingame hits ops and dragons with BB.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I can't speak for BB, but from my perspective:

I don't know what to think. We were all trained and ready to go. At this point the age mechanics have completely destroyed competitive utopia. The inability to grow outside of war into a condition where you are able to be competitive frustrates me to no end.

Consider last age when we ended up having to make up land to war emeriti. Leave aside debates about how that war went. The point I am making is, we were able to work our asses off to get into a shape where we at least had a decent size match to try to war emeriti. Our war against CR (as meep noted) was going to be stupidly one-sided because we had NO ability for weeks on end to manage our growth and to plan and place acres to make ourselves competitive.

To sum:

1- I am crying from boredom.
    2- I am crying from mechanics that make it harder to arrange fun wars
    3- I am crying because of the linear transformation of the game
    4- I am just crying
    5- The Dev's ideas for mechanics changes, while well intentioned, has severely screwed up this game (imho).
    usually after u cry devs announce eoa.. so its a good sign ;))

on topic: fake fake fake everywere... gj mangos for the age crown

Post Fiend
    Elit banana started razes and dragons were sent to each other. Also banana been opping bb.

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    usually after u cry devs announce eoa.. so its a good sign ;))
    You have a point. I am like the Utopia Fat lady.

Let me start singin...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    We had ingame hits ops and dragons with BB.
    Its look like hostile, still im glad Meep are in this situation so he can understand me now.
    BTW poor Rens :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

Its even simpler though. Both KDS had sent and killed dragons and a few hits had also happened.

So even though I agree with your sentiment. This was not a gray area at all IMO

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Elit banana started razes and dragons were sent to each other. Also banana been opping bb.
    Game is so scary. I dont know how i manage to play it for so long.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elrondtheowl View Post
    Its even simpler though. Both KDS had sent and killed dragons and a few hits had also happened.

So even though I agree Its your sentiment. This was not a gray area at all IMO
    It has been a long while since I rules lawyered and I was not active yesterday at all so....

I only see two hits comming in from Mangos. Not even unfriendly. Dragons were exchanged. Ops are not reported in the news.

Thus the only objective facts seen are

Two hits, no relations and two dragons.

Is that a hostile? Don't you have to give relations for it to be a hostile? To me, if Mangos wants to claim some sort of "hostile" protection... one would think that someone has to have hostile status right? Or at least unfriendly?

Note, I am not really taking sides here. I am just trying to understand what passes for "hostile" these days. Clearly the game mechancis definiion is "enough hits to get the meter to 'hostile'"

From that perspective the only thing that makes this fishy is the subjective knowledge of the parties (CR and BB) which suggests something is going on more than random hits. Take that subjective knowledge away and you don't see a hostile. If you saw CR doing this in a SN to some random Ghetto, no one would say this is hostile, would they?
    Last edited by Sheister; 07-07-2017 at 12:56.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @sheister - maybe the problem is your strategy? It sounds to me like you're not adapting to the changes and complaining about the fact that old strategies don't work any more.

I don't play so I don't really have the hands on experience with the changes, but it sounds to me like you're trying to shove a square peg into a round peg hole and you're blaming the peg board for your failures.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    It has been a long while since I rules lawyered and I was not active yesterday at all so....

I only see two hits comming in from Mangos. Not even unfriendly. Dragons were exchanged. Ops are not reported in the news.

Thus the only objective facts seen are

Two hits, no relations and two dragons.

Is that a hostile? Don't you have to give relations for it to be a hostile? To me, if Mangos wants to claim some sort of "hostile" protection... one would think that someone has to have hostile status right? Or at least unfriendly?
    YES its hostile. Top wars some times process very slow. For example you can hold for 2 armies to return or regain mana/stelt before you process more active. Its don't make its less active when both sides look for drag it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information