Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CR v BB v Pandas v ???

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    So, if I am doing random grabs and I do a SN and I see two hits into a kingdom, that means hostile and I shouldn't random hit the target?

Or are you and Meep saying there are different rules here because this is a "top" war and different rules/codes apply in the top than for the rest of the server?

(Go ahead and say it, I know your answer anyway)
    Here's the thing, there *are* different rules in the top.

Us and Barco have a mutually agreed to deal.

Most random ghettos do not, they have no obligation to each other beyond morality to not be ****ty to each other.

In the top, we all agree to CF each other because it is mutually beneficial to everyone to plan for fights due to the prep time, and leadership activity necessary, to run top wars.

None of this works if everyone just wants to dodge and ****play each other. I'd love for this to stop so we can all win and lose on merit and fate instead of ****play.

--

That said, when I ran ghettos, if I saw a KD with dragons exchanged/slain, some hits, I didn't wave into it.

(Unless of course they're robbing/plundering me from their hostile :p)
    Last edited by Meep; 07-07-2017 at 13:38.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Kingdom A now can't random for acres,
    Why not?

Post Fiend
    Interesting situation.

So BB can now freely hit Mango since the deal is still there? Will it be deal break?

Barco sent notice, done no action, but Mango did supposingly what is right by policing it before anything happen.

Won't that be sad for BB?? They might not get to war since Mango might get into war now. Coming out from that vulturing BB.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by scitzo View Post
    Interesting situation.

So BB can now freely hit Mango since the deal is still there? Will it be deal break?

Barco sent notice, done no action, but Mango did supposingly what is right by policing it before anything happen.

Won't that be sad for BB?? They might not get to war since Mango might get into war now. Coming out from that vulturing BB.
    We CF'd with BB.

We won't be ****ting on them after this situation is resolved, I can promise that.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why not?
    Because of NW protection. No targets. They could, in theory, but they will get like 15 acres for an 18 hr attack time or something similarly stupid. This is comapred to B who can gain 75-100 acres for 15 hr attack times.

Do you see the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    We CF'd with BB.

We won't be ****ting on them after this situation is resolved, I can promise that.
    That is appreciated.

Unfortunately, with the way mechanics are, this likely means no wars or any fun for us at all this age unless we want to fight you at impossible odds after you are done destroying Barco and are even larger. I can't decide if it is more fun to fight an impossible and pointless war or to do nothing and go watch game of thrones reruns.

Decisions decisions....

None of this would be so bleak if we were able to use this time Mangos would be beating the hell out of barco to pool our top provinces so that we would have 5 7K to 8K acre provinces (which Mangos will get or larger even) so that we could have a nice end of age war with mangos. Unfortunately the game itself makes this impossible.
    Last edited by Sheister; 07-07-2017 at 14:08.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    We CF'd with BB.

A promise from a part of ls is fart as far as it goes.

When the time comes- council majority voted to **** on X kd, the ls who made the deal is on vacation, sorry we have kd interest at heart etc.

Post Fiend
    Then BB automatically lose any chance of crown now or decide to fight mango at a further disadvantage ground?

How is that fair for BB?

Director of Age Changes

None of this would be so bleak if we were able to use this time Mangos would be beating the hell out of barco to pool our top provinces so that we would have 5 7K to 8K acre provinces (which Mangos will get or larger even) so that we could have a nice end of age war with mangos. Unfortunately the game itself makes this impossible.
    With these last conflicts, I hope the devs are taking notes on how mechanics worked out this age.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by clawz View Post
    A promise from a part of ls is fart as far as it goes.

When the time comes- council majority voted to **** on X kd, the ls who made the deal is on vacation, sorry we have kd interest at heart etc.
    Haha, i have see it :)
    Still Banana is not CR and they have now Meep. Lets hope he can keep his promise.

Quote Originally Posted by scitzo View Post
    Then BB automatically lose any chance of crown now or decide to fight mango at a further disadvantage ground?

How is that fair for BB?
    Its not automatically. If BB and Banana didunt agree on deal they will be in active hostile still.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Ask dubai, mango, and octobrev how ****ing livid I was when I was awoken to that bull****.
    Meep playing good cop, oh lord.

I thought Peetah had an off age during summer?! Liar.

Post Fiend
    Thats unfair for dev. All parties knew what will happen, yet certain cf is temp made for certain action to take over.

If you do not know this upfront, yeah, something is wrong with the game mechanics, but...

We CF'd with BB.

Quoting this for when you backpeddle :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    QQ him wont make you feel better if CR take over Banana and knock on your door :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    With these last conflicts, I hope the devs are taking notes on how mechanics worked out this age.
    Stop criticizing the mechanics Hextor. The mechanics this age were totally fine and you'd better bring up some evidence to the contrary before selling lies on these forums. I would continue but for lack of better words, I'd rather let a wiser man speak for me:

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Evidence or example? This is a blank statement of your own personal opinion and from our perspective is completely false. Endless wars have always been possible, changes we've made have done nothing to exacerbate this, unless you can provide actual data to support your argument..

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    How will they **** on you and barcaloco at the same time. Fwiw meeps morale counter seems to be on par with Elits.

Thread Information