Thread: No Population Growth / No Drafting

Post Fiend

No Population Growth / No Drafting

For the last few ticks my province has not been drafting, holding consistently at 46 soldiers despite the draft rate set to normal. Then last tick I noticed I was not at max population (under by 1 peasant), so I waited to to check this tick and I see this in the state page:

Total 50746
    Max Population 50747

Our Income 48,469gc
    Military Wages 30,366gc
    Draft Costs 50gc
    Net Change 18,053gc

Peasants 1 peasant

I think this is similar to an issue I reported a couple ages ago and has been ongoing I think. Recently I had swapped a scientist I had received from Housing to another category. Though this time it was still a recruit, so should have not increased my population any.

Support ID is 1C79C894.

You are not drafting because you are set to 70 and have reached it. The game is now trying to draft less than 1 soldier, which means as a result of rounding you are dropping a peasant but not getting the soldier.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You are not drafting because you are set to 70 and have reached it. The game is now trying to draft less than 1 soldier, which means as a result of rounding you are dropping a peasant but not getting the soldier.

Bwahahaha.

This is why you don't take over someone's province :/ Seriously, Been like 3 days and nubbed up twice. Why am I even playing again? Sigh.

Thanks Bishop :)

I am having issues reaching maxpop... only recently has this occured, up until the last few days everything has been fine and I am wondering what is going on...

Total 70440
    Max Population 70639
    Peasants -79 peasants

Not lost any acres, actually sent soldiers out to a kingdom mate a couple ticks ago and razed some homes to reduce the difference some... was below max pop still before the tick tocked and yet I lost 79 pizzants... so what is going on... this has been happening the last couple of real days...

We have been in fortified stance the last 3 days, I first noticed the maxpop issue about 30 hours ago while I was pumping military... I had acres come in and was still getting low population increase, had high homes and l&p cast while below maxpop and still got 0 pizzant production and as far as I know there are no chastity spells on my province

You need to post your support ID so i can have a look, its usually storms/plague/chastity if you are losing population.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    You need to post your support ID so i can have a look, its usually storms/plague/chastity if you are losing population.
    Where do I post that and do you mean my login name???

I can pm you my details Bishop if you like

Got your details, thanks. FYI your support ID is found here - http://utopia-game.com/shared/feedba..._instructions/

There is a weird bug with moving scientists (or scientists going up a rank) and fortified, can you let me know when you exit fortified if your pop fills correctly?

well prior to fortified I did move some scientists around and yes I will report back once fortified has ended... Cheers for looking into it for me

ok fortified has ended and max pop reached ...

Thread Information