Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reset BeastBlood

Reset BeastBlood

Since BB have already taken to crying about how unfair the age is for them because of changes, I think it is only fair to the other kingdoms competing for the Land/NW crowns that BB bows out of the charts to avoid another pathetic farmout or other form of chart shaping loss.

As Sheister of BB pointed out in his own thread, the age changes mean that kingdoms that score easy wars against stupid opponents are able to gain an insurmountable advantage in top-prov size. Since BB is already behind in this measure and have a (legitimately appalling) record in the top 5, it seems to me that the best way to salvage the age for top kingdoms without radical changes to mechanics mid-age would be to reset BB.

After all, there are more kingdoms competing for the crown this age than in previous ages and competition is so far pretty good, with frequent wars between top KDs and minimal differences in over-all acreage.

BB's natural betters, Emeriti, have already opted to reset and intra hit themselves out of the competition which should be a clear indicator that BB has no business being where they are (as if their thread crying about their acre spread wasn't enough evidence).

Whats more, if BB were to intra hit/reset down, they could face Emeriti in a re(re-re-re-re?)match where neither kingdom has anything to lose and their grudge isn't in danger of interfering with competitive KDs.
    Last edited by Pillz; 07-07-2017 at 22:58. Reason: typos

Came for the unreasonable title, stayed for the surprisingly reasonable suggestion.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Director of Age Changes
    If it wasn't for Barcoloco jumping in, BB would've been knocked out of the competition right now. Looks like they have a chance now.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    If it wasn't for Barcoloco jumping in, BB would've been knocked out of the competition right now. Looks like they have a chance now.
    Only chance they have is to farm out later rather than sooner... this is a substantial victory for Beastblood!

If people can talk BB into it, I am game. Beats the **** out of doing nothing the rest of the age.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot
    while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this.

I mean look at his signature, That's 5 years old and I was spot on. The only new person we've introduced into the top since that quote is Bart. Are any of these kingdoms playing in the top better than when we had 4 of the top 5 being absalom? At least with absalom in charge you could expect people not to farm past you to win an age. Any time anti-absalom gets in charge you get a mansoor/jerks/barcolo farmout/lameness situtation. #bringbackabs
    Last edited by flogger; 08-07-2017 at 05:21.

What part of his post do you disagree with or are you just responding to your 5 years old remark in his signature here?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    The so called top did this to themself by cf'ing all competition and by exploring 72 daily acres while sitting on their ever increasing mountain of monney like some old dragons while thretening the few who would engage them with fsu or razekilling, it goes for everyone in the top not just BB of course.

The competition for warring kingdoms has become much better since they do not have to contend with top kingdoms cause they chose not to explore 72 daily acres kingdomwide. But it is always a matter of taste, if #1 is so important to you that you get calls at 3 in the middle of the night then you can deal with this situation too I think, if not well it would be nice if no one cf'ed each others next age, otherwise you are likely looking for a turnover on those 6-8 kingdoms of arround 25-30 people.

#bringbackabs
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    #bringbackabs
    I thought Absalom just had a rest period. All the elements are here, perhaps just incognito and passive.
    When Leo Fender got back in the guitar making game with G&L he made some real nice stuff. Funny how purists moan it's not a Fender when Leo spent his life innovating the design.

Thus, because the Absalom brain trust is quite impeccable, I expect the alliance to be more refined despite the contraction of the player base. Some people fear the shadow of giants while others simply enjoy the shade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    I did considder us tagging up as Absalom of Illuminati late in the age for fun and giggles, I do not have a banner for that thougth.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Some people fear the shadow of giants while others simply enjoy the shade.
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    ...I mean look at his signature, That's 5 years old and I was spot on. The only new person we've introduced into the top since that quote is Bart....
    Actually I think that quote predates the pyro crown so... yeah.

But I changed my sig for you my sweet flogg man.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Did I miss something where Pillz became relevant?
    Last edited by Shockwave; 09-07-2017 at 03:59.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Did I miss something where Pillz became relevant?
    Did I miss something where the top agreed it was OK for Simians (now BB) to farm out countless crowns?

No, no I didn't.

But at least it keeps you relevant Shockwave!

Thread Information