Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The real story ? - Barco winners ?

What is revelant is that we asked you some acres instead of trying to farm you as we NEVER had any IG official deal and we could have come for you anytime.
    We just had a oral deal that I gave you directly oop when you told me you wouldnt interfer in top and stay with ur 5 provs kd. Instead you did the opposite, filled up your kd with like 20 provs and went in top, I was in all my right to wave you anytime we liked as we had no official deal.

On the other hand you are the one that came up with this plan with mango. I won't post my logs with mango because I respect him but you had many others options and could just have said no to our proposition of exchanging acres for CF, it would have ended here. Instead, since you both really didnt want emeriti to win and probably had 'no land to competition deals', you and mango prefered to organise this.

You can try to blame me as much as you want I really dgaf. I of course benefited from it but you 2 are the ones behind and who organised it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    What is revelant is that we asked you some acres instead of trying to farm you as we NEVER had any IG official deal and we could have come for you anytime.
    We just had a oral deal that I gave you directly oop when you told me you wouldnt interfer in top and stay with ur 5 provs kd. Instead you did the opposite, filled up your kd with like 20 provs and went in top, I was in all my right to wave you anytime we liked as we had no official deal.

On the other hand you are the one that came up with this plan with mango. I won't post my logs with mango because I respect him but you had many others options and could just have said no to our proposition of exchanging acres for CF, it would have ended here. Instead, since you both really didnt want emeriti to win and probably had 'no land to competition deals', you and mango prefered to organise this.

You can try to blame me as much as you want I really dgaf. I of course benefited from it but you 2 are the ones behind and who organised it.
    You could have said no I dont want to win the dirty way but greed is a powerfull motivator i guess. :) Takes two to tango you know.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    well there was only a few players like 8 or 12 most of the age in that kingdom, and pool was put on fewer provinces meaning they got like 1/5 of their entire kingdom pool each, today you'll have to make do with 72 daily acres which means you'll not be creating huge provinces with a lot of impact as everyone else get 72 acres as well, and your big provinces will just be the size of everyone elses big provinces.
    LoL.

Can't we just drop this gem of clarity? This steel brush on a sunburn? This 72 acre Chinese water torture?

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon

Taking a farmout is pretty much equivalently stupid as offering one.

I hate everyone.

Needs to get out more
    The Farmisist Agreement
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Though I am surprised by the seemed outward acceptance from mikes kd mates that played with him last age. I guess putting Barcoloco in a bad spotlight this age forgives him in their eyes.
    In Not-CR anything can be forgiven as long as it brings with it a crown. If you believe Cappo Mango was behind the farmout as much as Mike was. Their dislike for Emeriti seems to be what united them (the enemy of my enemy is my friend?) =)

The only one I have seen show any remorse over Octobrev impersonating Coss to win a war that looked very hard to win is Meep. At least he acknowledge it was a ****ty move to coss in their talks and also said he understood if there would be payback at some point in the future. He seems like a resonable dude these days.

The rest I'm sure are just glad it gave them a win and the position they are in now, no matter how it happend.

This part makes it look like you had a eoa cf thou but you and mike changed it to something else in order for u to farm enough acres to win-

[00:05:45] <Cappodocians> nobody know about our cf, so should just look like we are waving you breaking a ig cf only. specially if some of ur noobs retal us, will look pretty legict hehe
    [00:06:11] <Cappodocians> but if you said we broke some deal or whatever, ppl will come and try police us :p
    [00:34:34] <Cappodocians> even to not look too obvious I dont think you should be making the thread .. someone will make it soon enough lol
    01[18:00:40] <Mike^> ofc

04[20:55:30] <Cappodocians> I was wonderin what would be your side of the story Mike^
    [20:55:34] <Cappodocians> so we are on the same lines :p
    01[20:56:59] <Mike^> well
    01[20:57:10] <Mike^> im just gonna say
    01[20:57:37] <Mike^> my understanding was we had a vebeal agreement to be frindly and why i never msg you to finalize any eoa cf

why all the need to make up excuses and fake posts if you in fact were in your right to wave RoO? Wouldnt you just need to clear things with Mike and Mango?
    Last edited by Shai; 08-07-2017 at 16:38.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

It wasn't very nice. Honestly, I was just trying to show off to coss and make the conflict more memorable/interesting. That's why I waited so long instead of doing it on liek the 3rd when we would had been able to wave 2x and return home to force hits into full defense.

I am sorry though I didn't think it would cause players to start leaving and stuff :(
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It wasn't very nice. Honestly, I was just trying to show off to coss and make the conflict more memorable/interesting. That's why I waited so long instead of doing it on liek the 3rd when we would had been able to wave 2x and return home to force hits into full defense.

I am sorry though I didn't think it would cause players to start leaving and stuff :(

TBH I would normally not be surprised that you pulled something like that. Had it been for something less deciding like giving a ghetto a button that wouldnt stand a chance anyway, then it might had been seen as a fun prank.

When you do it in a top war that would put either kd in the drivers seat, against people you played with the previsous age and the kingdom you were suppose to play with this age but ditched in the last second. Then its just a dick move. Dick move deluxe.

And yes, it cost the kd like 10 players or something
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Director of Age Changes
    While I don't approve what octo did ... please, they would've lost anyway. His timing was all wrong for a real benefit in opening wave (and it also woke me up at 5 or 6 am FFS)
    Last edited by Avenger; 08-07-2017 at 16:48.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

I felt so bad about it all afterward that I gave Raff an autographed banner to help cheer him up :(

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Octobrev is one of those people you want to hate and can't help but love.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Octo really is what most people would want to be, but are afraid to be. So they end up doing everything half-ass then come out here to lie about their intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I get it, Octobrev is the Justin Bieber of Utopia

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Lol.

Regarding octos stupidity earlier in the age, it didn't help us, cuz the timing wasn't good. And I think plenty of people from our kd yelled at him.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Said the Tommy Wiseau of Utopia...
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information