Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Affairs of the State - Episode 2 - Discussion Topics

Mild Circle Jerk?

Please that was the "GI Joe, Kung Fu Grip.... then said 'uhhhhh' as the girl carressed me down"

Last edited by Sheister; 14-07-2017 at 15:06.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    lol swagger , like ur summaries :)

Post Demon
    If possible could you wear medieval replica armour while doing the stream?

Needs to get out more
    I knew I couldn't access the original broadcast so I made a rare visit to the irc. - Behold! I'm on a shoreline, alone, with 42 beached whales(idlers) in total silence. Come on people. Jeez.

Then a thundering voice came down, DavidC, asking 3 riddles which I had no answer for. So, I mentioned I'm enjoying the age. I hope the tide came in, or the Seagulls are happy today.

I'm watching the YouTube record in segments as my Utopian life is fairly exciting and requires a sharp eye.

The turtle wedge is simply the result of new mechanics and shouldn't be seen as a reason to dial back too much too fast. This age a lot of kingdoms played it safe and thus lack dynamism, whereas future iterations will likely yield breaker strats among the competitive factions. Yes, I get the weight of logistics but a heightened awareness kingdom could crash the ranks as they stand and drive a hard lesson home. We are not new to kingdom to kingdom symbiosis.

My only comment on gold status and other player boost efforts is that I appreciate them. I've never forgotten it's a free game.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    I just got to the part regarding paladin cast difficulties. My experiences are in D&D so my instincts naturally went to a mechanical version of the RPG aspect of paladin. Now, in D&D there are spells in your wheelhouse associated with your build options.

Here's my proposal, and I'm not sure how complex this is:

Exclusive to paladin personality, self spells cast chance be based on raw elites/acre.

All other self spells based on wpa as normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information