Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwarf Greater Arson

Needs to get out more

Dwarf Greater Arson

Hello.

Do dwarves have greater arson, or not? It's in the forum final changes but not the Race & Personality detail page in game.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    yes

Post Fiend
    All non Undead Rogues have GA ... but i am supposing you were wasted when you made this thread ... so all good Strato. Live long and prosper.
    Live long and prosper

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moon of Earth View Post
    All non Undead Rogues have GA ... but i am supposing you were wasted when you made this thread ... so all good Strato. Live long and prosper.
    1) he wasn't asking about rogue. He was asking about dwarf.
    2) non-undead/rogues do not have GA. That was a really weird way of wording that. Rogues and dwarves have GA.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Needs to get out more
    Moon's in kingdom with me. Just poking fun.

The reason was I was attempting to get to some synergy in The Virtual Kingdom. Because the design requires all races and personalities it comes down to the little things. I don't like putting NM off as a second stage push but seeing the best out there are running dwarf heavy I had to think on this. So the dwarf heretic gets the nod.

While I'd rather have direct push from elf heretics it hurt the overall spell breaking depth and damage potential of the kingdoms op program. Why? Because I like that NM also hurts enemy tpa which is the opening I was looking for against full elite races.

But long pondering and sober planning took me to basic convention with age 72 twists. So we have the common elf mystic and halfling rogue bracketing the new dryad tac. The tac is complimented by a veritable shield bearer, the faery paladin. This along with the second stage dwarf heretic completes the compliment of the 3 breaker divisions.

Running interference are 2 divisions, each with one avian warrior and an orc war hero. One division is completed by 3 human clerics while the other is comprised of an additional 3 undead sages. Part of the overall build was in the interest of oow scenarios in dealing with meter efficiency.

But that's why I needed to know if dwarf had greater arson.

Thank you.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Administrator
    They do have it, the race / personality page does not show the special thievery operations available to specific races/personalities.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Needs to get out more
    Thank you. It was a procedural misunderstanding on my part.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    My understanding was/is Rogues have GA ... and an Undead Rogue couldnt use it ... hence my post ...
    Live long and prosper

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moon of Earth View Post
    My understanding was/is Rogues have GA ... and an Undead Rogue couldnt use it ... hence my post ...
    Undead Rogue would have access to all Thievery Operations
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    Yeah? Well ive never tried but it reads Undead have Basic Thievery Only...
    Live long and prosper

Regular
    But Rogues have access to all thievery ops. So it overwrites, Undead's penalty on basic thievery ops only.

Post Fiend
    Ah jeez well there is my new thing learnt for today :-)
    Live long and prosper

Needs to get out more
    Yeah, it's like the coolest thing we never do. I see a few around but - knock on wood - haven't been victim to an undead rogue. Frankly, I can't help but use my exclusionary powers when I cross the streams (see ghostbusters) via attacker race and t/m personality.

When I was undead sage I was a trigger happy amnesia caster. When I was orc mystic, and chained to dust, I couldn't release wizards. I just couldn't. Because the twinkle in my daily wreckage was the meteor cast successes.

I love the duality of a province who can march hard and rain misery through meter abstinence. I'm truly nice but I have a regrettable streak of cruelty I struggle to control.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Scribe
    And dwarf heretic is very nice for it. Being able to GA WT without suffering the heavy losses on fails early in the run - especially at the point where good BE is but a distant memory - makes me feel good and makes my rogues feel good. Sustainability is a nice attribute this age.

The fact that I can successfully NM is just a pleasant surprise. The dwarf freebuild comes in handy there.

A++ would play again

Needs to get out more
    @ Coffee: I just saw this. I value player input on these things.

Thank you.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information