Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarf Greater Arson

Regular
    I like ud rogue as a support attacker. Help with intel / ops on fat attackers that type of thing. But as an attacker core, they'll never out rogue true t/m rogues and the pop space used to try = less off/def as well, hence their downfall.
    Monarch Bad JuJu age 68

#badjuju
    #vivalakandis
    #gombe

As a Rogue the past 3 ages I can honestly say how impressed I am at the effectiveness the Dw/He combo has been this age. Such a nice feeling instead of having 1 Rogue 'sacrifice' their stealth just to open a TM up to the end goal of some nice AW action you just have a perfectly good Dw just waltz in, hammer the WT's and allowing us Rogues maximum attempts in disabling their casting ability. The icing on that cake? Watching a Mystic eat MS at the end of it all...So to all you Dwarf/Heretics out there us Rogues thank you! :)

Needs to get out more
    Even though this started as a simple question, I'm happy to see information from those who play the roles.
    Style wise, there are several builds I'm unlikely to play myself. I remember how certain players were adamant about playing avian warrior a number of ages ago.

Some of the provincial synergy might seem obvious, but there are times these things can trigger an epiphany. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    .... i was told it was a rouge it was a tactician... the nameplate can be misleading if your told its a rouge
    Last edited by Ganga; 12-07-2017 at 01:00.

Yes it can. Rogue unlocks all ops. Target a kd you are not cfed with.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganga View Post
    .... i was told it was a rouge it was a tactician... the nameplate can be misleading if your told its a rouge
    We all have a sliding glass door encounter at least once in our lives. Mine was at a party, over a thousand years ago in the 80s.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

race ops not posted

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    There are times these things can trigger an epiphany. Thank you.
    Race ops are not posted like spells. I did not know Dworf has GA and my Bro plays one.

I play Human Heretic as it Buffs the Nerfs [-10%wpa. +50% runes for spells] With the science I almost never fail.
    Last edited by kendy; 12-07-2017 at 15:58. Reason: 100 post, at this rate I'll catch Strat

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    Race ops are not posted like spells. I did not know Dworf has GA and my Bro plays one.

I play Human Heretic as it Buffs the Nerfs [-10%wpa. +50% runes for spells] With the science I almost never fail.
    Thank you. You're now an honorary member of the experimental development team(EDT). I'm glad you're running human heretic; there are just too many combinations to run before Age Changes make the groundwork obsolete.

On that note, if anyone is running something off-kilter, feel free to drop an assessment in The Virtual Kingdom age 72 thread in Roleplaying. Successful or not, its good to see a cross-section off all builds so we can explore the hidden balances in the game. ~ Thank You.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information