Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barcoloco is just some of the most active players.

Barcoloco is just some of the most active players.

Couldn't use one of the multiple threads with barcoloco already?

Postaholic
    Actually, Barcoloco is still quite alien to me. I only know their existence when they crown last age. I supposed it was their first age as Barcoloco right?
    Anyone care to do a short write up on this magnificent kingdom history?

I like to post
    It's just Pandas that learnt that you don't win crowns cleanly. They ****played themselves to a triple crown and we can only but congratulate them for finally having made that step. I don't really understand though why they'd keep denying that (pretty annoying IMO).

Forum Addict
    A crown is a crown, no matter how you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    It's just Pandas that learnt that you don't win crowns cleanly. They ****played themselves to a triple crown and we can only but congratulate them for finally having made that step. I don't really understand though why they'd keep denying that (pretty annoying IMO).
    Did Emeriti ****play to their crowns as well after you farmed out acres to them?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well, they **** played once, they get themselves a triple crown. But you did so much ranging from planting spy, fake wars, deal break, spent so much time to negotiate with the TOP kingdoms and didn't crown. Second was your best if i remembered

It wasn't just once by any means. They've attempted to do so multiple times in the past unsuccessfully, in various forms.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    It wasn't just once by any means. They've attempted to do so multiple times in the past unsuccessfully, in various forms.
    True.

They fakewarred my Sparta during the age we won WW crown. Gave them a WW in order for them to trim our top in war and allow us to stack honor on our TMs.

You know thats BS Bart, you would have take the win happily for your WW crown if only you could. I could look into the exact terms you wanted to set but it wasnt fw.

I saw you keep bragging about how much you defeated us in war. The only really fair war we had was 2 ages back oop. We warred like 7 days and we beat you in the end. That's probably when Octo quit if I remember well.

I have definitely never been in a 7 day war in my life. I wouldn't quit, I would kill myself.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    You know thats BS Bart, you would have take the win happily for your WW crown if only you could. I could look into the exact terms you wanted to set but it wasnt fw.

I saw you keep bragging about how much you defeated us in war. The only really fair war we had was 2 ages back oop. We warred like 7 days and we beat you in the end. That's probably when Octo quit if I remember well.
    Na that's nonsense. You were a full human KD in an age where human was OP. You had 10% more size and like 15% more NW at war start on top of being +3 provs compared to us. We talked on IRC and we agreed on a win-trade agreement.

After that we beat your ass twice during competitive ages. You once got the better out of us in an age I was barely even playing. Tom the mole intentionally doing very bad strats in my absence (allowing you to fully repop/build defense in fort, forcing our rogues on like 5 tpa with no defense and then chaining into full GS dwarves).

Edit: If you keep pathetically defending yourself like this I might feel like just razing you each age just to make sure you never get close to the top again. I made a mistake last age thinking you were past your ****playing moves after you cost us a crown by DBing us.

Oh this aligns perfectly.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Should I remind you how fair were those 2 wars you won ?

I have all the right defending the kd I played with. Maybe we can organize party again once I return !

Matija, werent you leading that oop war ?

I was the Steward if I'm not mistaken. Tom was the monarch whose activities ranged from reverting any of my suggestions that could have won the war like not giving you as much Fortified time and declaring sooner to ordering 4 rtpa oop (I managed to notice and revert that one in time but there was a whole number of those which was the worst part - try leading a war while your energy is being sucked out by constantly repairing the monarch's orders - I've grown since then and maybe now I'd be able to tackle it better - learn from everything).

Octobrev died in that war and it was a mintime surrender.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information