Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barcoloco is just some of the most active players.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Should I remind you how fair were those 2 wars you won ?

I have all the right defending the kd I played with. Maybe we can organize party again once I return !

Matija, werent you leading that oop war ?
    Cappo: I didnt FW Sparta
    Evidence provided: still denies

Cappo: I didnt use RoO and BB to ****play win my crown.
    Evidence/logs provided: still denies

Cappo: I wasnt involved in this DB on CR
    Evidence of him talking to CR right at that moment is provided: still denies it even when I confront him with logs.

And then you provide a sorry story about how u had to protect your KD. I really really regret the day last age where I decided to let you have a free pass and cheat yourself to a crown. If you had been upfront about it Id have respected that and even congratulated you. Instead you keep up this hypocritical façade and keep denying even when confronted by ALL THAT evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Cappo: I didnt FW Sparta
    Evidence provided: still denies

Cappo: I didnt use RoO and BB to ****play win my crown.
    Evidence/logs provided: still denies

Cappo: I wasnt involved in this DB on CR
    Evidence of him talking to CR right at that moment is provided: still denies it even when I confront him with logs.

And then you provide a sorry story about how u had to protect your KD. I really really regret the day last age where I decided to let you have a free pass and cheat yourself to a crown. If you had been upfront about it Id have respected that and even congratulated you. Instead you keep up this hypocritical façade and keep denying even when confronted by ALL THAT evidence.
    For the war we both had so long ago, I recall we were looking for war and ended up doing some hits into your kd or something. I didnt even knew you at that time as you were pretty new to the game. You wanted to war us only under some special terms I don't really recall but the war was pretty much real with chained provs/ops etc that's why I don't think you should call it a fw, sorry for pointing that out. I am also not sure you garanteed any WD, you more expected to loose anyway.

As for CR, you can ask whoever you want in their kd, I wasnt involved in this notice. When BC ls decided to do this it was 3 am and I was sleeping so what logs are you talking about ? You never sent me logs of me and CR talking at that time because it didnt happen.

I don't really have the time to argue over your 4k forum post, if you want to talk to me you have my number.

Post Demon
    If warring at a size advantage is fw and Bart is currently warring wsk at a size advantage, does that mean he is currently fw'ing and should be actioned?

I like to post
    The fake part of the war was me requesting it and speaking through the exact sequence of events for the war on IRC, agreeing on certain provs not getting hit and intentionally losing a lot of core land then pull out min time.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    If warring at a size advantage is fw and Bart is currently warring wsk at a size advantage, does that mean he is currently fw'ing and should be actioned?
    both sides started 85K with WSK having +2 provs.

Postaholic
    Bad influence...setting the wrong trend.

So Bart is a dirty cheater and seems proud over the fact the way he keeps talking about it.

All this propaganda of how Sparta is a good warring kd is quite funny.

Post Fiend
    Well, seems clear that Bart admits to ****play, I can respect that.. ;)

Id hardly respect a kd that get farm deals to win a crown, (in all fairness, dont know if Barco would have taken honour crown without it) But provided the logs we saw, it seems obvious that deals were made to farm out other kd's.
    Strategy Lost CBC
    Bad Company KLA
    Founder of Disturbed KLA
    Zenobias Zealots
    SoRRoW of Exodus
    Equilibrium of Absalom
    Sanctuary of Absalom
    FORCE of Exodus

Thread Information