Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This drives me crazy

Post Fiend

This drives me crazy

I'm Monarch of Kingdom A

Kingdom A
    Total Provinces 24
    Total Networth 10,355,339gc (avg: 431,472gc)
    Total Land 39,981 acres (avg: 1,665 acres)
    Total Honor 58,244
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars / War Score 2 / 2 / 5.45
    Total Modified Offense: 5.6mil
    Total Modified Defense: 6.1mil

Kingdom B
    Total Provinces 25
    Total Networth 10,404,882gc (avg: 416,195gc)
    Total Land 41,883 acres (avg: 1,675 acres)
    Total Honor 61,961
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars / War Score 2 / 3 / 3.56
    Total Modified Defense: 5.7mil

Kingdom A robs a few mil (while in Fort) from Kingdom B and then Kingdom B returns the favor and robs almost the same amount. Kingdom B also trads 2 of Kingdom A's faeries while in fort. 10 hrs later, Kingdom A leaves fort and lays in 7 hits to Kingdom B for some land and starts a dragon. Kingdom B is titled "msg4 war", they waved another KD around our size (but smaller) the previous month and got a cf. They are in Normal Stance, in war build and well pumped. Then I get this message from the monarch of Kingdom B:

"Not really interested in whatever this is. So lets just cf :). I am a one man leader that doesn't have time for hostile games. Next time just msg and this could be avoided in the future."

This is PLAGUING THIS GAME. So many leaders in the war tier either don't know how to run hostile engagements or are just too lazy. Most refuse to war unless you message them first about when to set up exact dates for war, etc etc. I can understanding maybe agreeing on a said month "Hostile starts on this date", but no more information is needed.... This might be the number 1 problem this game faces. P*ssy/lazy leaders being elected to run their KDs.

I agree! War stance should be removed.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Main reason to grow out of that range right there. Come war Sparta Jesters whatever you want to call the greatest KD in Utopia right now.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Main reason to grow out of that range right there. Come war Sparta Jesters whatever you want to call the greatest KD in Utopia right now.
    Yeah, I think we'll have a solid 25 for next age to do that. Should be fun. Started the age at 22, so our number of provs is a little misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I agree! War stance should be removed.
    Your existence is a proof that Darwin's evolution theory is wrong.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    Yeah, I think we'll have a solid 25 for next age to do that. Should be fun. Started the age at 22, so our number of provs is a little misleading.
    u dont evem have to be good or active or even filled for that! :p

Were living tetimony hehe.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by drakson View Post
    Well we sorta know Darwin's theory was only a basis? Science has progressed since though many of his theories still sorta stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Well we sorta know Darwin's theory was only a basis? Science has progressed since though many of his theories still sorta stand.
    Oh, hey there Bart. Long time no see.

"Survival of the fittest" still stand... even though fittest now days meaning a bad haircut and a fat wallet!:D

Quote Originally Posted by drakson View Post
    Who says I am not under the special protection of God?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Checkmate atheists

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post
    I'm Monarch of Kingdom A

Kingdom A
    Total Provinces 24
    Total Networth 10,355,339gc (avg: 431,472gc)
    Total Land 39,981 acres (avg: 1,665 acres)
    Total Honor 58,244
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars / War Score 2 / 2 / 5.45
    Total Modified Defense: 6.1mil

Kingdom B
    Total Provinces 25
    Total Networth 10,404,882gc (avg: 416,195gc)
    Total Land 41,883 acres (avg: 1,675 acres)
    Total Honor 61,961
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars / War Score 2 / 3 / 3.56
    Total Modified Defense: 5.7mil

Kingdom A robs a few mil (while in Fort) from Kingdom B and then Kingdom B returns the favor and robs almost the same amount. Kingdom B also trads 2 of Kingdom A's faeries while in fort. 10 hrs later, Kingdom A leaves fort and lays in 7 hits to Kingdom B for some land and starts a dragon. Kingdom B is titled "msg4 war", they waved another KD around our size (but smaller) the previous month and got a cf. They are in Normal Stance, in war build and well pumped. Then I get this message from the monarch of Kingdom B:

"Not really interested in whatever this is. So lets just cf :). I am a one man leader that doesn't have time for hostile games. Next time just msg and this could be avoided in the future."

This is PLAGUING THIS GAME. So many leaders in the war tier either don't know how to run hostile engagements or are just too lazy. Most refuse to war unless you message them first about when to set up exact dates for war, etc etc. I can understanding maybe agreeing on a said month "Hostile starts on this date", but no more information is needed.... This might be the number 1 problem this game faces. P*ssy/lazy leaders being elected to run their KDs.
    So you want to fight on your time frame right with your terms. I am not interested in that and nether is my kingdom. I am a grown man that runs a business that doesn't have time for your bullsh*t. Where just a warring tier ghetto that really doesn't care what you think about us honestly. We war alot every age win or lose. All this could have been avoided if you manned up and gave us the button before my guys went to Bed Or Work. With the current changes we called the age after our last war. Our setup just isn't that good with the current changes so the rest of the age is about fun.

Post Fiend
    Coldhearted, I don't think you understand. You don't have to fight on my timeline. You could've full waved us in reply and we wouldn't have been prepared. You could have just retaled and matched meter. You can start a dragon against us. There are so many options and the very first thing you do is run to a CF?

Bigger in provinces, bigger in nw and land, war pumped and asking for button and proper date.
    All my respect to Lost Souls who fought bravely last week.
    Last edited by drakson; 11-07-2017 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    So you want to fight on your time frame right with your terms. I am not interested in that and nether is my kingdom. I am a grown man that runs a business that doesn't have time for your bullsh*t. Where just a warring tier ghetto that really doesn't care what you think about us honestly. We war alot every age win or lose. All this could have been avoided if you manned up and gave us the button before my guys went to Bed Or Work. With the current changes we called the age after our last war. Our setup just isn't that good with the current changes so the rest of the age is about fun.
    All they want is their Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedoooooooooooom!

Thread Information