Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This drives me crazy

Enthusiast
    So what are we talking about then? You won't give button and where not interested in warring right now. So yeah........... Anyways I just informed you we didn't want to war right now to save your troops. But sure if you want a hostile that probably won't go to war I am fine with it. Anyways I spent enough time on this nonsense. Wave or don't wave I could care less. Just funny you think we have to war you.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    So what are we talking about then? You won't give button and where not interested in warring right now. So yeah........... Anyways I just informed you we didn't want to war right now to save your troops. But sure if you want a hostile that probably won't go to war I am fine with it. Anyways I spent enough time on this nonsense. Wave or don't wave I could care less. Just funny you think we have to war you.
    why the fk are you tagged "msg 4 war" then?!?!?!

why the fk did you wave another kd of similar size then?!?!?

why the fk would I save my troops when I can wave you endlessly it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    u dont evem have to be good or active or even filled for that! :p

Were living tetimony hehe.
    Only the greatest, that's just a mental thing.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Ohhh I wanna say stuff but my queen so gonna tell me to shutup...
    *runs back to the corner*

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Legality View Post

Your scared to give us a button but your going to wave us endlessly? Sure anyone in utopia can be a dick but every action has a reaction. For instance you wave us endlessly, we wave into every war you have in the future. But seeing their hasn't been even one full wave yet I am confused what we are talking about. My tag is legit where looking for a war around this weekend when I have time to lead a war.

Post Fiend
    Your scared to give us a button but your going to wave us endlessly? Sure anyone in utopia can be a dick but every action has a reaction. For instance you wave us endlessly, we wave into every war you have in the future. But seeing their hasn't been even one full wave yet I am confused what we are talking about. My tag is legit where looking for a war around this weekend when I have time to lead a war.
    So you'll press button?!?!? This is great news!

Needs to get out more
    While I consider both these leaders to be overqualified for divisional work in The Virtual Kingdom, this type of disagreement would be ideal to a council scenario. To have these types working toward a unified objective it'd be quite interesting. Each with 4 players who know how each other work.

Each division recruiting for itself. Driven to compete within the kingdom vs the 4 other divisions, while also learning from each other. Finding a way to bring a unified kingdom entity to act as one.

Despite the subject at hand, I can see both sides to this delema. Sadly this type of argument among war tier kingdoms does little for the quality of their gaming. The drivers are anger and frustration, not adventure or vision quest.
    There's very little wrong here, but I understand you have entire kingdoms to serve. Try something in the middle and consider respecting each other at a higher value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    So you'll press button?!?!? This is great news!
    Doubt it, I generally avoid warring kingdoms that love drama. Like I said we are out for fun. Also why is Green hanging in the ghetto acting all big and tough? I mean before my kingdom punted the age we stayed in the top 25. My suggestion is grow and war larger opponents if you want war on demand leave the ghetto for us inactives. ;)

Post Fiend
    Doubt it, I generally avoid warring kingdoms that love drama. Like I said we are out for fun. Also why is Green hanging in the ghetto acting all big and tough? I mean before my kingdom punted the age we stayed in the top 25. My suggestion is grow and war larger opponents if you want war on demand leave the ghetto for us inactives. ;)
    If calling you out on your terrible approach to this game is acting big and tough, then call it what you will. But, next time, don't ask for war then get 7 hits into your kd and then ask for that KD to move on when they prepared for you. Have fun receiving endless waves on behalf of big and tough Green. We'll just scrap warring for the rest of the age and "have fun" as you put it.

Enthusiast
    If calling you out on your terrible approach to this game is acting big and tough, then call it what you will. But, next time, don't ask for war then get 7 hits into your kd and then ask for that KD to move on when they prepared for you. Have fun receiving endless waves on behalf of big and tough Green. We'll just scrap warring for the rest of the age and "have fun" as you put it.
    Kingdoms like yours is the problem in Utopia, you bully people for no reason to get your way. Then people quit the game because of your attitude. All you had to do was tax like every legit kingdom and go on your merry way. Also I never limited my revenge to this age. Anyways fun chat I have a business meeting tonight pm me in game when your ready for a cf.

Regular
    Ieuw... Tax. I hate taxes. Must be the most silly thing the players added to this game. Why would you advocate (paying) taxes?! :)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrijspoortje View Post
    Ieuw... Tax. I hate taxes. Must be the most silly thing the players added to this game. Why would you advocate (paying) taxes?! :)
    I think he's saying he's too busy. I believe if it's reasonable for the provinces being taxed then it's fine. Personally, I'm not that way. - I'm adding you to the list of the Virtual Kingdom ~ Correct Fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    "You ruin the game"
    "No, you make players quit"
    "You don't even play the game"
    "I'm not playing with bullies"

Guys, just settle this like the elegant, intelligent individuals that you are and have yourself a nice grudge war till eoa. The one who killed the most opposing provinces may claim victory at eoa. Go for it.

(Small tip for the participants, if the other kingdom says they aren't going to war you, but are getting slightly bigger, they're trying to get an advantage over your kingdom. Better wave that stuff down while you're in a superior position. And if the other kingdom isn't attacking, you're winning! Keep going.)
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Says msg for war not put 7 hits in for war

Postaholic

They tagged because they wanted a war on agreement to settle the war date issue so that it wont compromise the solo leader schedule-legit
    Nothing wrong to wave another kingdom of similar size. If smaller, then it be frown upon. What is wrong with you?
    You definitely have the freedom to wave endlessly. But you timid. U stopped at 7 hits. Too afraid to give button. Then now blame ppl for not wanting war and a CF only.

You are so lame.

Thread Information