Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This drives me crazy

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrijspoortje View Post
    Heh, ya MS does massive damage. That's exactly why we don't let our provs keep it ;)

Still, explain to me, if you are so certain that you would've crushed us anyway, why didn't you wanna war us?
    Understand me well, no one can force you obviously, but your posts sounds contradictory to your actions.
    But like flames said, we moved on, found a kd that actually did appreciate us taking action first :)
    Waited for 24 ticks for the button and never got One. ;) maybe I would have pushed it in a rage, maybe I wouldn't have I guess we will never know now. But let's be clear you never once gave me the button. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by drakson View Post
    Why does Coldhearted disregard the fact that his kingdom is bigger in land/nw, with more provinces, more honor, more off/def points and still, he WANTS button. And yeah, how come he HAS a steward who had done politics and arrange wave against Coffee but has no Steward to do things with Green?
    Why does acre size and networth even matter? Kds aren't obligated to war just because they are bigger. If the kd is asking for a CF then give it and move on.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Needs to get out more
    Yes. And we aren't naive to the most formidable war kingdoms being sculpted to purpose.

There's a difference between weight division ideals and weight division pragmatism and preparedness. War kingdoms should look at themselves as martial artists, but many don't understand or practice the game in that way.

For many ages prior to this one, I've been in casual kingdoms that've been well past the nw and acreage of known badass war kingdoms. Competitive war kingdom doctrine is very efficient and stylistically focussed on victory over resources(land, etc). The honor and science gains are byproducts of well executed strategy.

My opinion is thus: competitive war kingdoms should be hunting each other. Casual war kingdoms seem to know their place, in large part. I've noticed some don't recognize their station and this is where lopsided conflict ensues. However, a casual kingdom that micros well can seek war with a competitive kingdom. These have been my favorite wars, even in losing circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    You calling me Casual, @Strat? :D

Thread Information