Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: peasant killing a prov with massacre?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran

peasant killing a prov with massacre?

its not possible anymore?

The last few just need to be killed by overpopulation~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    Ah gotcha, thanks

Veteran

because peasants leave by a percentage, whether its by overpop or massacre, I don't think that it is possible to kill them like this if they have wiz training and draft turned off. ever notice how if you burn your stables 2 horses stay? this is because they leave by a percentage, and when you get down to 2 horses, the % is less then one, so you perpetually have 2 horses. the same applies to pezzies. This is unless, the target province has wizard training ON. when they get down to 2 pezzies, the pezzies get turned into wizards and the province dies. its also possible if they have draft really high and the Pez get drafted. Wizard population doesn't count as military population, so even if the province has only 2 pezzies, and the draft percentage is lower then the number of off specs, def specs, elite troops, soldiers, and thieves. The last 2 pezzies get drafted, killing the province.

For this reason, massacre makes it harder to kill a province, since it kills wizzies.... I can say this with pretty much certainty, having been chained down from 1k+ acres to 12 acres and survived. I was down to 2 peasants the whole time until my army got back with my acres. If the target province has draft off, and wiz training off, the only way to kill is to Get them to zero acres. I'm not sure if this is possible, having not had the opportunity to test it out with the changes. Killing an active province is very diffucult, if the province owner has decent game knowledge.
    Last edited by Crazyguy; 13-07-2017 at 02:30.
    Long live Mehul!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    because peasants leave by a percentage, whether its by overpop or massacre, I don't think that it is possible to kill them like this if they have wiz training and draft turned off. ever notice how if you burn your stables 2 horses stay? this is because they leave by a percentage, and when you get down to 2 horses, the % is less then one, so you perpetually have 2 horses. the same applies to pezzies. This is unless, the target province has wizard training ON. when they get down to 2 pezzies, the pezzies get turned into wizards and the province dies. its also possible if they have draft really high and the Pez get drafted. Wizard population doesn't count as military population, so even if the province has only 2 pezzies, and the draft percentage is lower then the number of off specs, def specs, elite troops, soldiers, and thieves. The last 2 pezzies get drafted, killing the province.

For this reason, massacre makes it harder to kill a province, since it kills wizzies.... I can say this with pretty much certainty, having been chained down from 1k+ acres to 12 acres and survived. I was down to 2 peasants the whole time until my army got back with my acres. If the target province has draft off, and wiz training off, the only way to kill is to Get them to zero acres. I'm not sure if this is possible, having not had the opportunity to test it out with the changes. Killing an active province is very diffucult, if the province owner has decent game knowledge.
    Inaccurate. Peasants leave due to overpop with 7% of the peasant population or 10 total, whichever is greater. So if you have 10 peasants left and overpopulated, you will die next tick. It is possible to massacre down to 3 peasants left. With a large enough army out, it is possible to kill an overpopulated province by massacring him enough just before the tick.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Postaholic
    Uhm hoi and Octo are right of course.

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    when they get down to 2 pezzies, the pezzies get turned into wizards and the province dies.
    Above is a long standing myth. Wiz training is auto-halted when wiz > peasants * 2. Never a need to turn wiz production off.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

^this!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Kemia View Post
    its not possible anymore?
    Massacre is and has always been the easiest way to PK someone. If you don't massacre it takes 3 ticks minimum to PK someone no exception. PK with no massacre is possible but definately harder and is unreliable, although the enemy will never know you did it unless the target logs on. Massacre-PKs generally gets the job done every time.

1. Make sure target is significantly overpopped.
    2. Get peasants down to 10 or lower
    2.1 The above condition can be achieved with massacre, kidnap or FB
    A) Kidnaps yields 0 when the province is somewhere in the 3x peasants (believe its 32 but may be wrong)
    B) Fireballs kills 0 peasants at 2x peasants (24 exactly I believe)
    C) Massacre will stop killing peasants when the target has only 3 left.
    3. Wait until the tick. Overpopulation kills a minimum of 10 peasants every tick no exception. Your target will be died unless he/she comes online.

How do you help an offline province that is <10 peasants and about to die?
    Simple, aid soldiers and have 1 of your Heretics NM. When soldiers are NM'd they are converted into peasants.
    Last edited by Minty; 13-07-2017 at 14:38.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    How do you help an offline province that is <10 peasants and about to die?
    Simple, aid soldiers and have 1 of your Heretics NM. When soldiers are NM'd they are converted into peasants.
    http://imgur.com/a/C3kpj

What a crazy solution. I love it! I would be bot calling people like an amateur.

Kidnapping does give peons to your province only down to 3x depending on some factors but you can still damage the province for 1peon per successful operation down to 14 peons (your kidnap will report 0 peons taken but the target province suffers a loss of 1 peon). This is why it's not recommended to release all thieves on a say chained province which would leave it exposed for a simple PK against a coordinated KD.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Kidnapping does give peons to your province only down to 3x depending on some factors but you can still damage the province for 1peon per successful operation down to 14 peons (your kidnap will report 0 peons taken but the target province suffers a loss of 1 peon). This is why it's not recommended to release all thieves on a say chained province which would leave it exposed for a simple PK against a coordinated KD.
    This is interesting information. It's been 15 ages since I tested the aspects of PK'ing, so I can't remember the specifics anymore. I was fairly sure I was thorough by getting SoTs after Kidnaps without seeing the province losing any more peasants, but could be wrong. Definately going to try this out at some point later this age

You were out of range when you tried it.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    to kill in one tick (assuming prov has no peons and overpopped) you got to kidnap down to 20 then use bonus damage on elf/faery (fae i know use to have it) and kidnap from 20 to 10 done right at end of tick. this is ninja way to do it so ppl dont c you pk;ing we have done 3 like this in a war before and was able to claim they were inactive. point being keep 10 thives usually enough

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    we have done 3 like this in a war before and was able to claim they were inactive.
    Not sure I understand correctly: Are you or are you not proud of this achievement?
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Thread Information