Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disalow tags like PSO agreed war, hostile etc

Post Fiend
    This is a self-solving problem. If people honour PSO signs, then people use it. Once people abuse it, however, it becomes meaningless and people will stop using it.

Forum Fanatic
    If someone hits me with a PSO Hostile message up as was just mentioned it's their own fault for the hits they are about to take. If they don't respect it don't expect me or others to either

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Or don't, SN wastes valuable stealth resources(as it's a 3% op and harder than SoT). If they're not in war they're fair game.
    Snatch News is a 1% op

As for difficultly, I don't remember it being much more difficult than SoT from my personal experience...if at all? I'm sure others would agree it's a fairly easy operation.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    Fairly easy, yes, I always thought it was harder to land than an sot but that's anecdotal. Coincidentally, is there any reason not to make sn even easier out of war/hostile relations? Kinda like stealing a newspaper from a trashcan. How hard is that? In war it's useful for determining aid shipments and should have some difficultly associated with its use since it has strategic value, but out of war, really all it conveys are whether a kd is engaged in hostilities or if a prov has hit recently (and it still doesn't help if they anon'd). In order to make a hit you still need to take additional intel. Just seems like out of war sn should be so stupid simple to obtain unless there's some other value to it I'm not thinking of.
    Last edited by trekguy; 24-07-2017 at 05:20.

Regular
    I thought PSO stood for "Please Send Ops". Am I wrong? I thought that meant they were looking for war and were inviting people to hit in.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    Snatch News is a 1% op

As for difficultly, I don't remember it being much more difficult than SoT from my personal experience...if at all? I'm sure others would agree it's a fairly easy operation.
    Ah so it is, I must have missed that in the changelog from age 64.
    My personal impression is that it's closer to SoM in difficulty, which can occasionally make it a pain.
    But you have access to the absolute numbers so you ought to be able to say with absolute certainty, and not just from memory. :)

The relative difficulty of spells/ops is something I think should be public information anyway, it used to be back in the days of Mehul(difficulty bar in the official guide, tho I have no idea how accurate that was).
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information