Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raze killing - Raze attacks need to be change

Forum Addict

Raze killing - Raze attacks need to be change

Bart threatens people he will raze kill people if you steal money from his kd. Basically they are sitting on 12 million gc and low tpa. We steal and they raze kill kingdom. Which means we lose more utopia players. Ok, Bart should be able to retal and raze us but there needs to be a limit. My suggestion

Raze Attacks:
    You should be able to raze province oow to 300 acres, after that, raze attacks only burn buildings.
    Raze into wars will only burn buildings.

This will still hurt but at least the guy won't have to restart completely and will continue to play. This will teach him a lesson to not to steal from Bart again or he might do it again so Bart shouldn't be sitting on 12 million gc =D

Post Demon
    For some of the same reasons I think raze should be changed too, have had a few treaths in the shell about razekilling for normal stuff like randomming and retaliating kingdoms.

My idea would be going more on changing the mechanic behind raze than raze itself which should probably remain the same or get slightly stronger.

I think it would be an idea to have razes against kingdoms that have no relations with your kingdom only destroy buildings like in war, while razes against unfriendly or hostile kingdoms would destroy land, of course raze against someone in another war should be affected by the number of hostile points, so you could still raze into war if they go there with open relations.

Another Idea I would like to see is to let raze in war destroy a small number of acres permanently on top of the destroyed buildings since that would add more strategic depth to using it in war.

This would not affect the top kingdoms ability to royally screw over a smaller kingdom they feel has offended them with raze and massacre, it would only prevent them from killing provinces if the kingdom they attack has not given relations, and it would increase the efford needed.

Post Fiend
    Help me see the problem. You were warned not to steal, presumably from a much larger kd that you couldn't war for various reasons, did so, and the wrath of an organized kd came down. If that's what I'm to take from this, I'm not seeing the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    This would not affect the top kingdoms ability to royally screw over a smaller kingdom they feel has offended them with raze and massacre, it would only prevent them from killing provinces if the kingdom they attack has not given relations, and it would increase the efford needed.
    Shouldn't they be able to? Ok, so I don't think it's in Utopia's best interest, especially to newbies, for it to happen, but you remove a major deterrent to outside interference. Razekill without warning is BS, but if through KD tag or ingame mail warning was given, I'm tentatively of the opinion that it's fair game.
    Last edited by trekguy; 14-07-2017 at 23:14.

OP and Madchess need Ingame and forum bans.

I can't even fathom how stupid you have to be to make this thread mansoor.

Quote Originally Posted by trekguy View Post
    Help me see the problem. You were warned not to steal, presumably from a much larger kd that you couldn't war for various reasons, did so, and the wrath of an organized kd came down. If that's what I'm to take from this, I'm not seeing the issue.
    +1

It's also a general fact that Mansoor gleefully ****plays whenever he can, so if this is happening then Mansoor and whatever kd he's in certainly deserves it 10 times over.
    Any kingdom that contains Mansoor should have their provs razed to 50 acres and left there to rot, rinse and repeat whenever any prov grows larger than 50a.

Quote Originally Posted by trekguy View Post
    but you remove a major deterrent to outside interference.
    Yeah if the goal is to protect clueless new players from accidentally kicking the anthill then it's probably better to remove their ability to do so, lock thievery op's behind UF, that way you can't bungle into a top-kd conflict unless provoked first.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Actually it does screw with that ability because the top-kd revenge rarely happens directly connected to the interference as they have bigger things to worry about then. They go on a vengeance spree once their age is over or once they have secured the win, not while there is still something to compete for.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 15-07-2017 at 02:12.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Addict
    Elldallan - Why u mad bro?

Steel - Go and try to win a war vs a ghetto without getting help from outside raze kills.

I am just looking out for the small people, just like Pablo Escobar did. You can still hurt them pretty bad by razing down to 300 acres. I guess you all play in top kingdoms. One cant even retal without getting threatened. If you retal again they start to razekill you. Is that good for the game? Good for 250 people in the game but not 3000 others.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Bart threatens people he will raze kill people if you steal money from his kd. Basically they are sitting on 12 million gc and low tpa. We steal and they raze kill kingdom. Which means we lose more utopia players. Ok, Bart should be able to retal and raze us but there needs to be a limit. My suggestion

Raze Attacks:
    You should be able to raze province oow to 300 acres, after that, raze attacks only burn buildings.
    Raze into wars will only burn buildings.

This will still hurt but at least the guy won't have to restart completely and will continue to play. This will teach him a lesson to not to steal from Bart again or he might do it again so Bart shouldn't be sitting on 12 million gc =D
    Or the guy should respond to the message he gets asking to stop. We dont raze everyone, we randomly male examples. That means if ur lucky u get away with it, of not you suffer.

How about reducing the amount of gc bad players can take from good playes? Will both lead to less razekills and force bad players to prov manage.

Where did you develop this Calinero syndrome Mansoor? Tbf so far you do not live up to all the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Elldallan - Why u mad bro?

Steel - Go and try to win a war vs a ghetto without getting help from outside raze kills.

I am just looking out for the small people, just like Pablo Escobar did. You can still hurt them pretty bad by razing down to 300 acres. I guess you all play in top kingdoms. One cant even retal without getting threatened. If you retal again they start to razekill you. Is that good for the game? Good for 250 people in the game but not 3000 others.
    You're being a little *****.

Stop being a little *****. 'Waaah lets change timeless mechanics because Bart said mean things to me' - Mansoor's last words in Utopia before Bart made him quit

razekilling takes an extraordinary amount of time and attacks at 15a/each. its fine as is.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    You're being a little *****.

Stop being a little *****. 'Waaah lets change timeless mechanics because Bart said mean things to me' - Mansoor's last words in Utopia before Bart made him quit
    The mean thing being "you can keep the gc if we cf, if we dont CF then ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    The mean thing being "you can keep the gc if we cf, if we dont CF then ..."
    Apparently all it takes to make mansoor cower.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    OP and Madchess need Ingame and forum bans.

I can't even fathom how stupid you have to be to make this thread mansoor.
    I wanted to post this response myself. I have done well in trusting the community to see this monstrosity for what it is on its own though.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Or the guy should respond to the message he gets asking to stop. We dont raze everyone, we randomly male examples. That means if ur lucky u get away with it, of not you suffer.

How about reducing the amount of gc bad players can take from good playes? Will both lead to less razekills and force bad players to prov manage.

Where did you develop this Calinero syndrome Mansoor? Tbf so far you do not live up to all the hype.
    I agree on the last part. Wanted to post that myself as well. This guy is a dope and I have no clue how he has ever lead a KD to a crown, I suppose it caught everyone else off guard as well.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    +1

It's also a general fact that Mansoor gleefully ****plays whenever he can, so if this is happening then Mansoor and whatever kd he's in certainly deserves it 10 times over.
    Any kingdom that contains Mansoor should have their provs razed to 50 acres and left there to rot, rinse and repeat whenever any prov grows larger than 50a.

Its pretty patethic though, you let your own opinions cloud oyur judgement but I guess since you hide behind that fake nick of yours you feel comfortable enough to talk so much ****. :)

Bart is more of like Mansoor wannabe, he just lack the talents that Mansoor have. Proof? Mansoor crown winner Bart crown virgin. Even though Bart desperately has tried to do it!
    Last edited by Korp; 15-07-2017 at 07:23.

Post Demon
    The thing is this is used as leverage for top kingdoms with their cfs secured to do whatever. Why should a top kingdom be entiteled to hit me the entire age, but the moment I decide to hit them in a preemptive strike because I see they have been taking my intel, and because they are randomming everything in range, they message about rk if I retal their retals but still do not offer a cf or get back to me when I suggest that as a solution?

If they for some reason becomes better targets for me than I am for them why should I stay away? No one in that top kingdom would have hesitated to hit had I been a prime target, even if it was just for an instant while swapping builds, so why can't I hit them once without having to be threthened with razekill? What I am suggesting would force them to destroy buildings or do OOR massacres at best, which means my offensive army would still be alive to get back at them for doing that even if I was outnumbered 25 to 1.

This would force top kingdoms to build a bit more for protection and have a reasonable draft at all times insted of hoarding tons of gold on 35% draft for weeks in normal stance, I know that the moment I think we are good and I let my guard down they could have trained up and hit me when I was sleeping, or in no position to retal.

Thread Information