Thread: Acre Behavior

Needs to get out more

Acre Behavior

Hello.

One of my interests in Utopia is the organic acre caps. To point, back in age 53 the ghetto consensus was 1500 acres was the allowable "cap" and anything above that would invite meddling from bigger kingdoms.

In age 63 I soloed. One of my experiments on the journey was to find if that acre cap had moved. I discovered that you could achieve roughly 3500 undiplomatic acres and hold. Above that 3500 acres was a barrier of unified interests.

Now to age 72 with the many changes I'm finding a dual cap. My kingdom mate broke through to the 3k plus arena and I'm noting heavy flack at the 1500 mark. There seems to be a peaceful respite in the 2k range. I guess what I'm asking is: are the top whoring, large warring kingdoms experiencing differences in (respectfully) farming targets?

Things tend to trickle down and I was curious about the whoring perspective as well as the larger warring kingdoms experiences.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    In all fairness you did not random which I am doing, and I am not exploring which others again are doing so the possibility to get higher still do exist.

I would say I pretty much hit the cap against exploring kingdoms when I broke 4k acres, the possibility currently to get to 5k does exist, but would be difficuld to get to and more so to maintain with my current playing style of no exploration.

As far as I can tell the big warring kingdoms have cores of arround 2-3k acres at this point with whoring (or maybe use exploring insted this age) kingdoms have provinces anywhere from 3500 acres and up, but mostly on +5k acres so that is why I would currently assess that it is the limit, althougth it grows a bit higher every day, it still would require getting oor of those big warring kingdoms thougth.

If we are talking how high you can get with no establiced network or cf's on your own I would guess 6-7k acres depending on the remaining age lenght but it could possible be less.

Needs to get out more
    Yes, I'm not assuming there are auto-bashing laws in effect, but that the lines are established in a general way. I think in your case you're perceived as reliably stable.

Let's take for instance a non-diplomatic, otherwise solid warring kingdom. This would be one of the areas I'd expect the dmz to bisect the genre. I guess I could look out the window: check land rankings and cross reference war.

I'm wondering about the establishment of both top gridlock and war kingdom chart stationing. Not to be confused with shaping, but there's generally a seasonal turn toward abduct(learn) where war kingdoms have sculpted their strat. Thus, through miasma of win and losses, various kingdoms occupy that barrier between whoring/warring.

This is soft strategy in a meteorologists kind of way. If acres are the wind...
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Needs to get out more
    Dwarf Acres.

There was a thing I wrote about this and I understand the dwarf migration. Recognizing quality/acre makes dwarf the no-brainer choice. Because they build free, build fast, boast efficiency and ethnically counter that with low quality acres through GA. Dwarves have highly productive acres and establish them in roughly half the time as everyone else. Thus they even produce while other less productive racial acres are still being built.

The math on this is how do you produce so many low quality acres that it outstrips dwarf acres? Well I don't know the answer or I'd be in a top kingdom lol. But needless to say, I think this was already calculated to favor dwarves anyway or the risk was too great to pursue this angle.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information