Thread: Province Acre Pool when Defecting

Province Acre Pool when Defecting

My Question is what happens to the provinces acre pool when it defects?
    Does the acre pool attached to it go with the province? Is the acre pool redistributed amongst the remaining kingdom members?
    Does the acre pool just magically disappear when the province defects, by that I mean it does not go with the defecting province and does not get redistributed amongst the remaining kingdom members.
    What happens in the new kingdom where the province defects to? Does the province inherit the 'default' acre pool that a new province joining that kingdom would otherwise get?
    If the province defects and the acre pool goes with it, does the province also get to inherit the default acre pool in the new kingdom (increasing their total explorable acres by their acre pool and the inherited acres?

I really want to know because I have a decent acre pool and am considering defecting as my kingdom feels my large size is a problem for them and I want to explore that pool to finish out the age at the size I am aiming for...

Administrator
    I don't believe anything should happen to the acre pool upon defect. Worst case, it may get reduced by 15% but I highly doubt that.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information