Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs #2 in honour Game On

Regular
    all i can say is that im pretty hammered . nubz are doing their job well , i wont deny that . But .... :)

Sick of all these fake wars

Regular
    sick of all the cool emo kids

So how is the war going, who is likely to win?
    Which side is attacking better? Ruthless since Noobs has more chained provinces and nw is dropping faster?
    Or can Noobs turn this around, anyone in this war like to update?

So whats Ruthless plans for Noobs TMs? Fighting a 4 Faery Paladin KD looks like a free win to me
    Last edited by Minty; 19-07-2017 at 11:59.

Ruthless is ruthlessly picking off two humans every wave. Their chains are a work of art tbh. They are getting targets down to sub 200acres pretty much every time while being able to keep a good enough chunk of elites home preventing Noobs to effectively chain back.

Honor,NW and land is one-sidedly going in Ruthless favor. But all their halfers have been massacred and a lot of their human/rogues as well. Im curious to see what they will do when they run out of humans to whoop though. Im sure they will figure out something nasty to do instead :P

@Madchess I would for multiple reasons not hit you, so this time Im not to blame ^_^

Show some .kdecon

Quote Originally Posted by Bibilicious View Post
    Ruthless is ruthlessly picking off two humans every wave. Their chains are a work of art tbh. They are getting targets down to sub 200acres pretty much every time while being able to keep a good enough chunk of elites home preventing Noobs to effectively chain back.

Honor,NW and land is one-sidedly going in Ruthless favor. But all their halfers have been massacred and a lot of their human/rogues as well. Im curious to see what they will do when they run out of humans to whoop though. Im sure they will figure out something nasty to do instead :P

@Madchess I would for multiple reasons not hit you, so this time Im not to blame ^_^
    You need focused massacres to really effect rogues. Is pretty easy to retrain tpa especially on the halfings.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You need focused massacres to really effect rogues. Is pretty easy to retrain tpa especially on the halfings.
    Schh, dont tell Ruthless

Post Demon
    still far from over, noobs are quite good at long wars, the last I lost to them when in the kingdom Ages looked great for us in the beginning but turned towards them arround 4-5 days in if I remember correctly, I can honestly say I did not see it comming, we ended up surrendering after a bit more than a week when their long term strategy had effectively crippeled us, we might have still been up in acres, but land taken means little if you can't fight on.

It not just the acres that Ruthless are up that are the reason they have dropped noobs NW by 2m more than their own has dropped. Definitely some good long term strat going on in there.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Did the faery count change? If not I still got noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Did the faery count change? If not I still got noobs
    What will the faeries do?
    In my own wars I never saw faeries affect the outcome.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Faeries gonna fae

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibilicious View Post

when they run outa humans i'd just turtle and x4 mass saving 1 general in case u hit them for ambushs. your unlikely to controll them kd wide with that many big attackers espically if they massacre wave shell out your chains....they can get down to singles/then unbreakables in 2 days. once those chains have 2 days of military losses on nearly 0 peasents, and 0 hosptials they should be able to out train you or move to bounce waving.

Thread Information