Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs #2 in honour Game On

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    Now yes, but when i had 2+ TPA, the failing was same.

Good you understand that SOT should be easiest op. But it isn't. If utopia is going that way, that cant get even intels anymore, then good luck with getting new people here, i wish them lot of "fun" wars.
    Then your TPA was too low. SOT is the easiest op, despite your claim to the contrary.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    @Bishop,

Not a huge fan of the devs posting numbers here (esp during an active war). Probably too late to edit it out, but could you do so nonetheless?

@Null,

Their kingdom is partially based on being stupidly difficult to intel on. We chose speed and military power > what they chose. Tactical call, last age we had 100% Halflings, other kingdoms ran into the exact same problem you're doing now.

Sure thing.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    It was not our strat Night . Honestly we dont only have as many rogues as he thinks . Thats a mere exageration . We have been pumping through out all age our wpa and keeped our tpa above game standards, so yes ... we are pretty defended against curios people and (at war) against T/M's . The fact that you cant land intel ops just pretty much tells me you dont understand the game that well . I can see your mates are doing pretty well (there are a few who were prepared for this). if im looking at munk bot log i will prolly after a long read realize which province you are :) . Stop crying , war is not over ... you guys are doing good , we doing good ... both kingdoms are going down . What's with all this drama ? Are we in primary school again ?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by littlehobbit View Post
    It was not our strat Night . Honestly we dont only have as many rogues as he thinks . Thats a mere exageration . We have been pumping through out all age our wpa and keeped our tpa above game standards, so yes ... we are pretty defended against curios people and (at war) against T/M's . The fact that you cant land intel ops just pretty much tells me you dont understand the game that well . I can see your mates are doing pretty well (there are a few who were prepared for this). if im looking at munk bot log i will prolly after a long read realize which province you are :) . Stop crying , war is not over ... you guys are doing good , we doing good ... both kingdoms are going down . What's with all this drama ? Are we in primary school again ?
    I see a guy called Null whining and causing drama, but he appears to be a lone wolf from Noobs. I thought NighT's reply just there was good, and read no negativity from it. Why accuse him of crying and dramatics? That seems a bit intentionally incendiary.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Yes, I am the loner guy who did shut up you for almost day discussing about our war (while it is still running) .
    Last edited by null; 20-07-2017 at 17:59.

Regular
    Incendiary ? Bah , we do suffer too .. what do you think that they dont op/attack at all ? Yet , what can we do ? Enjoy an active war and smile . I mean , that's why we play Utopia ... to war equally opponents . So he did not cry ? fml :))

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    All this banter and no updates? You're all killing my curiosity xD

-DM <3

Regular
    ill update a bit later zombie

Quote Originally Posted by littlehobbit View Post
    ill update a bit later zombie
    You rock! call me DM; shorter to type than zombies ;D

-DM <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    All this banter and no updates? You're all killing my curiosity xD

-DM <3
    <removed for language>
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 21-07-2017 at 01:53.

Regular
    <removed for language>
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 21-07-2017 at 01:54.

Post Fiend
    Thanks Bishop. You were right about the numbers, but once the war is over we can go more into those ;-)

About the war update, Ruthless is rather effective at chaining down Humans. Noobs is down to one human out of like 13 or so.
    Econ is about even, peasant count roughly 280K/280K. Some sots 3-4 hrs old, so could be slightly off. Ruthless is dropping going to have a crap time retraining the thieves/wiz lost, Noobs is probably going to be crying over re-exploring those Humans and getting them elites again. Either way, it's really interesting and the first part of the war is coming to an end, it's soon time for both kingdoms to move onto the next part of their strategy. And I must admit, I'm about as curious as DM appears to be ;-)

Good luck to both sides, it's nice enjoying a friendly and fun war.
    Regards,

NighT

Quote Originally Posted by NighT View Post
    war update, Ruthless is rather effective at chaining down Humans. Noobs is down to one human out of like 13 or so.
    Econ is about even, peasant count roughly 280K/280K. Some sots 3-4 hrs old, so could be slightly off. Ruthless is dropping going to have a crap time retraining the thieves/wiz lost, Noobs is probably going to be crying over re-exploring those Humans and getting them elites again. Either way, it's really interesting and the first part of the war is coming to an end, it's soon time for both kingdoms to move onto the next part of their strategy. And I must admit, I'm about as curious as DM appears to be ;-)

Good luck to both sides, it's nice enjoying a friendly and fun war.
    Regards,

NighT
    Thanks, and i am serious xD I check all vs. threads to see how the wars are playing out. As a fellow saber rattler, I find it very exciting. Thanks for the update, can't wait for the box scores to see all the deets.

@rea1neat not sure what that's all about, but jokes that need more than 1 expletive fall flat to me; points for participation I guess.

-DM <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Thanks, and i am serious xD I check all vs. threads to see how the wars are playing out. As a fellow saber rattler, I find it very exciting. Thanks for the update, can't wait for the box scores to see all the deets.

@rea1neat not sure what that's all about, but jokes that need more than 1 expletive fall flat to me; points for participation I guess.

-DM <3
    Google tourettes guy and enjoy

Thread Information