Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game of Thrones season 7 (may contain spoilers)

Why dany can no longer gave birth?
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Mirri Maz Duur (the witch from season 1 who Dany burns): ""When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

Dany interprets this as meaning she is unable to concieve anymore. Others have different interpretations.

And breaking the said curse requires? Jon snow? :p
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Again, others have different interpretations (some of which I'm not sure how to interpret without the books)

Mirri Maz Duur was a vengeful [female dog] who killed Khal Drogo. Why would lying be beyond her?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Well why lie when you actually have the ability to make her infertile. Plus Dany has been having plenty of sex and no babies have been squirted into her tummy, so there is some basis to believe she's not lying.

Mirri Maz Duur's whole thing was that she wanted to destroy Dany's ability to be a wife, or at least a good one. She took away her husband, her child, her fertility, and she denied her the opportunity to burn with her husband in his funeral pyre (The duty of any goof Khaleesi and something Dany wanted to do)

Her hatred was primarily aimed at Khal Drogo; not Dany. So she poisoned him and killed his unborn son which scattered his Khalesar.

The reason Dario didn't get her pregnant might also be because he's the one who's infertile. (but that's a weak argument with no evidence to back it up)

Dany's duty was not to climb on the funeral pyre but to become Dosh Khaleen.

Littlefinger's trial of the century:

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Hmm, I could have sworn joining the funeral pyre was a Khaleesi's duty, but I haven't read the books in a few years so I'm probably wrong lol

Also, by that logic, why lie to Dany about being infertile when she was angry at khal drogo? I don't disagree that she was angry at Drogo and not her, but she wanted to destroy Drogo and his family and Dany was part of his family. I'm guessing the reason that she just didn't kill her was because Dany spared her life and ironically gave her the opportunity to kill Drogo and Rhego

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Hmm, I could have sworn joining the funeral pyre was a Khaleesi's duty, but I haven't read the books in a few years so I'm probably wrong lol
    In season 6 the Khals take her to Vaes Dothrak where she was supposed to go after Drogo died

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    "When you kissed that girl"

Ahh, sweet summer child

Thread Information